Ghost Diaries #1

Ghost Diaries #1

A Story by Ylime
"

A true ghost hunt has been born. Let's take this haunted journey together and unravel the secrets hidden among this cursed land.

"
Hello, My name is Ylime and I work in a very haunted place. For privacy reasons I won't release the name of this place though it is once of the most haunted, hidden secrets in America. When I first started working here I was told it use to be a grave yard. They made it sound like some small grave yard and I didn't think much about it, up until I started hearing people talk about ghost. One coworker mentioned that he's seen a ghost boy running around in this old mansion that is now used for offices.  The closer it got to Halloween the more and more I heard. I've always been curious about ghosts or spirits so naturally I wanted to learn more. I learned about an event they put on that talks about the history and spooky stories from this place I work (23 acres of land, most is outside but several buildings places throughout). Now I went to this event twice and both times it freaked me out. I learned that where I work was built on top of an old grave yard that was 320 acres. It was way bigger than I was told. The whole neighborhood was built on a huge graveyard! From the stories and history there has been haunting since before the place I work was built. Back when it was a Cemetery, the graves and land were horribly mistreated. People would use wooden markers, wood coffins, and bones from the bodies as firewood for BBQ's. Some kids would play catch with skulls and built a tree house out the coffins. The list of how badly this Cemetery and the souls that rest here were mistreated, is never ending. 
Now, these ghost stories I heard freaked me out to the point where I'd run through the halls just to get out of certain areas and I had ghost on the mind all the time. Eventually I began to calm down since nothing ever happened to me... Until one morning that is. One coworker told me one day that the building she takes care of has weird things that go on. She said she's heard foot steps and people talking. Now, this building is literally one room, two small bathrooms, and a small closet. So, it's easy to see and hear everything that goes on in there. I didn't really believe her until after she quit her job. I went to take care of that building and get it cleaned up before we opened, at around six or so, in the morning. After some time I got a slightly uneasy feeling and started hearing sounds like someone dragging their feet on the ground. I was sure it was the air vents but after they turned off the sound was louder and getting closer and closer to where I was. I ran out of the building and haven't been in there since. 
Fast forward now to about three months later. I still search around for evidence but i'm a chicken and  don't like being alone long. I decided to go over to the mansion with the security guard that night while he locked up. I wanted to film and record just in case I caught anything. 
Just some background on this mansion...
It's the most haunted place in all 23 acres of where I work. We've had investigator and mediums go in there and come back with disturbing findings. It's believed that it's demonic as well as ghosts. No one knows why but after 7 O'clock at night they want you out of the building. That is when the activity picks up and people that have tried to say after 7 have heard voices telling them to get out as well as things being knocked over and people being pushed. Let's just say everyone that works in there is long gone by 7 and security is more than sure to have it locked up by 6:30pm to avoid it all. 
No back on track... Security and I walked over there and made sure no one was left in offices then he went out side to lock up some gates and check the perimeter. I sat inside, on a chair in the Foyer with my phone recording. I quietly asked, "Anybody there?" As clear as day, after I asked that, Something upstairs sounded like it was being moved around. I called out "Hello" and go no reply. The guard came back and searched but found nothing. I was thoroughly scared. 
The most recent incident was yesterday and the reason I am starting up the  "Ghost Diaries". I had just posted my first story on here and decided to go sweep this big ole lobby. I grabbed the broom and started to sweep but I got this feeling... I felt like I wasn't wanted there. I felt scared and extremely worried like something bad was going to happen. At this moment I knew I was no alone in the room and no matter what I did I couldn't shake the feeling. I stopped for a moment as the feeling grew and I set the dustpan down. I looked up facing this door way and the moment I did the door shook and there was a loud noise. It looked and sounded like someone kicked the door with all their might. The second after that I saw a dark figure in the opposite direction quickly move and vanish.  
I jumped out of my skin and was shaking like crazy. I waited for the Security Guard to come back and we spent the rest of the night trying to see if anything was caught on camera. Unfortunately, it was a bit of a dark back drop so you can't see the door too well however you can see there is clearly nothing anywhere around the door when it happened. Never in my life have I had a ghost or whatever it was make me feel that horrible. So, dear people reading this and other ghost believers let us take this adventure together through the Ghost Diaries. 
I will continue to share findings and give updates throughout this adventure and hopefully gather some solid evidence. I don't have any ghost hunting tools other than my phone and pendulum. I found out that here at work I get the best results out of my pendulum probably because  the massive amounts of energy here. If I am able to get any good photos I will be more than happy to post those. I will advance my resources as we continue on. Have a spooky night!  

© 2017 Ylime


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on February 8, 2017
Last Updated on February 8, 2017
Tags: Ghost, Haunting, Adventure

Author

Ylime
Ylime

CO



Writing
Suicide Game Suicide Game

A Book by Ylime


Ghost Diaries #2 Ghost Diaries #2

A Story by Ylime