To play a Kazoo

To play a Kazoo

A Story by TryingToSee
"

An idea that started off really silly, and somehow turned into this.

"

There once was a Wizard who wanted to play a kazoo. So he looked in his library. He found not one book, but two! He saw the first, only to shout, "Oh dear!" For it was just a cover. There were no pages to fill it. Peering at the second, he saw a spell was needed to read it. So he went searching to find: A man who sells. At the sea brine.

 

So the wizard went on a quest. An adventure. Only to find the man with an arrow in his chest and a last gasping breath. The Mage huffed. Huffed and puffed till his face was blue, and he flew into a rage to.

Calmer the next day, he walked right into a cage. His captor came along playing a kazoo. The Wizard said, "Hey! Can you teach me too?"

 

The Captor replied, "Sure, but you have to provide your own kazoo." Then the Wizard flew into a rage, again. For it seemed just the other day, he'd thrown away his kazoo.

© 2013 TryingToSee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on June 26, 2013
Last Updated on June 26, 2013
Tags: Silly, Slightly more serious if you loo

Author

TryingToSee
TryingToSee

Canada



About
I love making up my own stories but I am really bad at writing them out. Spelling, grammar, and sentence structure is all very difficult for me. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by TryingToSee


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TryingToSee


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TryingToSee