this is the end

this is the end

A Poem by Kina
"

ok...it isnt a poem but im pouring everything into this now....I AM DONE!

"
I have done everything to make everyone smile....what do I get in return?....nothing but pure hurt.....
I listen and don't even put any of my comments out there in FEAR of what others will think....
I AM AFRAID of what would be said and done....
I AM AFRAID of what my family will think of me.....
I hate being afraid and I hate being hurt...
can't I be truthful without all of the negativity? I guess not....
I hate this feeling that I have...
Everything is crashing down around me slowly....
I fear that I might be broken again.....
God, help me

My depression....my anti-social-ness......everything is back from the dark corners....
I cannot afford for this to be happening again.....
When I finally thought that I was happy, there is something that would always bring me back to that one corner that I hate the most....

I have hidden my true feelings, my true emotions and my true thoughts just so people can be happy. Why can't they see that I am speaking up for MYSELF!
Am I really that much of a disgrace?
Am I really that much of a depressed child?
Am I really that much of someone whose words aren't worth hearing?

I AM TRYING TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY! NOT YOU!
I AM FED UP WITH EVERYTHING....IT'S TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON AND LEAVE YOU BEHIND.....

this is what i get when i need to let everything out.......Since i cant post this on my own page...here it is...open and free.....i will not stand for the cruelty and unjusticeness anymore.....
i am done

© 2014 Kina


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on February 20, 2014
Last Updated on February 20, 2014

Author

Kina
Kina

hell place life, DE



About
the name is Kina Kitsunama. I'm 19 years old and I'm already spoken for...as in I'm not single...sorry... I'm an emo chick with bruises from my past and the pain of heartbreak/betrayal. I'm a girl wh.. more..

Writing
pain.... pain....

A Poem by Kina