you deserve to suffer

you deserve to suffer

A Poem by XxXCherriXxX

you say that i wrecked your life, yet you never looked at how you affected mine.

you scream you shout, you call me names. but i deserve to do worse to you.

you say i fucked up your world, tunred it upside down. ya well look at what you did to me.

dont blame your mistakes on me, becouse you made your oun choices. your thoughts and movments and actions are yours.

i can't tell you what to do. i cant make you call someone names. SO DONT F*****G BLAME ME.

becouse look around. everything wrong in your life. was caused by you. and not me.

if you ask me if i love you. i'd say no. ask me if i miss you. i'd say f**k off. ask me " will you take me back, i miss you and need you" i;d say " go f**k a duck i hate you"

becouse from this point on. I HATE YOU! you make your oun trouble and drag me in. i'm tired of it. stop blaming me. stop guilt tripping me. you tell me your depressed becouse of me.....

take a f*****g reality pill.

 

you cuased me more pain than i ever caused you.

 

I AM DEPPRESSION IN HUMAN FORM!

© 2009 XxXCherriXxX


Author's Note

XxXCherriXxX
please ignore grammer.....
and yes i am so mad right now

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank You! Personal responsibility screams out of this piece. Honesty demands to be heard. The dance of two has become the dance of one in the life of a screwed up head, not yours, theirs. I love it. Barb

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 28, 2009

Author

XxXCherriXxX
XxXCherriXxX

About
i'm 16 and LOVE writing i kinda cant wait to be 17. woot if you send me a message with an emotion i could write a poem in a split second... so please go ahead and send me a message obj=new Obj.. more..

Writing