love or hate

love or hate

A Story by XxXCherriXxX
"

about a girl and boy trying to decide whether they love or hate one an other. MAIN GIRL: JADE: long blonde hair and emerald green eyes. fair white skin and she is tall. had an eye brow piercing on the left side MAIN BOY: aiden( will be revealed later)

"

jade stared out the window as the rain poured in  New York city.

she wasnt sure she'd be ready for a new life, new friends, new school.

jade moved to new york from a very small town in England. so she was afraid no one would like her.

jade waqs ready to cry as she watched the kids walk to school with there friends laughing and playing around in the rain.... she only lived a few houses away from the school. her mother was making her go today, even though she had just gotten there the weekend before. and she wasnt ready to make new friends, her father was worried she wouldnt get along with the rich kids in new york. becosue she was going to a private school... he told her to just be herself, and soon enough she would make friends. her mother said to try joiningafter school activities she would enjoy.

 

but jade wasnt too sure of that, she was a good singer and dancer... but where would that ever come in? she doubted the school had after school programs for that.....

 

jade ate a fast breakfast and stareted walking to the school, she was cring in the rain becouse she missed her old home, and her old friends... she didnt want to meet anyone else. she just wanted to die. "stupid new house" jade said to herself.... her great-grandmother left it in her will to JAde and only jade. but since jade was only 16 she had to live with her parents. it was a nice house... but not in England.

 

she walked into the school and a loud roar of laughter and talking rushed into her ears. many people stopped and stared at her. she even heard some boys talking about her. but she tried to tune them out and get to the office before she started even more commotion than there already was.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

© 2009 XxXCherriXxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A few spelling errors, but it seems like a good start to a story =]

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on April 4, 2009

Author

XxXCherriXxX
XxXCherriXxX

About
i'm 16 and LOVE writing i kinda cant wait to be 17. woot if you send me a message with an emotion i could write a poem in a split second... so please go ahead and send me a message obj=new Obj.. more..

Writing