love or hate part 2

love or hate part 2

A Story by XxXCherriXxX
"

about a girl and boy trying to decide whether they love or hate one an other. MAIN GIRL: JADE: long blonde hair and emerald green eyes. fair white skin and she is tall. had an eye brow piercing on the left side MAIN BOY: aiden( will be revealed later)

"

as Jade walked into the office there were two boys sitting in the chairs already.

one had short blonde hair and brown eyes, tan skinn and was roughly around 6"0. the second boy was pale, with ice blue eyes and bleache blonde hair he was a tad shorter roughly around 5'11 or 5'10. when she walked in the office the first boy intruduced himself

" hello....i'm raven. and you are the new the new girl.... am i correct?" he talked like he was a tougher guy. with a bit of sympathy towards me being new... the second guy hardly looked at me.

Jade sat beside raven and we talked about where i was from.

" i'm from England... it didnt rain this much though..... and my house was much smaller!" jade smiled a very warm and beautiful smile. this caught the seconds guys eye.... he said

" your a pretty girl, you know that? many guys will want you and many girls will want to be you... watch your step around this school..... we may be in a private school, but many girls aren't nice. and the guys are worse"

then he was called by the secratary " mr. harold the pricipal will see you now"

Jade giggle at that name

" harold? who would name there kid that?"

Raven looked at her in shock " his name isn't Harold, thats his last name.... thats how we're called on in this school....... His name is actually Aiden....."

Jade watched Raven look at Aiden then look back at her.

" he was just trying to scare you back there.... he didnt mean anything he said.... well maybe about the guys. but the girls aren't all that bad, just stick with me and you should be fine. HEY can i see your classes?"

Jade nodded slowly and handed Raven her class sheet

" wow, we have: math,science, English, art and history together" Raven smiled

jade was caught off guard by his wondeful smile. his eyes shined when he smiled

but his smile didnt last long

" but you also have food studies with Aiden.... he's my friend and all... but he will try and get you into trouble... now that he has his eye on you."

jade's smile dissapeard...

" what do you mean have his eye on me?"

Raven smirked and let out a laugh

" hahaha, dude he likes you, i know my pal. and he likes the look of you"

Jade just blushed and looked at her feet

the secratary opened the door to let Aiden out of the office

" Miss. hilden the principal will see you know"

as Jade got up and started walking past Aiden she noticed he was looking her up and down. she got embarrased and looked at her feet.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY----

 

Jade woke up and tied her hair into a messy pony tail. she looked out the window... no rain, sunny. she smiled and put on  bright yellow shorts and a bright pink tank top. she was happy and the good weather just made her want to sing

when she got to school Raven was there to meet her.

he smiled and opened the dorr for her

when she walked into the school

everyone looked at her, mostly guys but girls did too....

she was really emberassed about what she was wearing now.

reaven whispered into her ear

" take my hand, make the guys think your not single, it will help out alot"

she looked at him with a shocked face, were guys around this school really like that?

but she listened and took his hand. the guys grunted and turned back to eachother and continued what they were talking about...

when they got to math, and out of everyones sight. Raven didnt let go of her hand.

Jade blushed and slide her hand from his.

" Raven your a nice guy and all, but we just met"

Raven smiled and laughed

" haha i know, i was just getting into the moment. i'm sorry"

he bent down and kissed her on the cheek and walked into class.

Jade followed.

after many classes of visiting with Raven. it was her class with Aiden...

" OH joy, i hope you have fun" said Raven and he hugged Jade and left.

when she walked into the class Aiden offered her a seat. he even pulled it out for her.

JAde smiled, untill he pulled it out from under her.

" WHAT IN GODS NAME WAS THAT ROFR?!?!?!" Jade yelled while getting up.

Aiden smirked and sat down in the chair he offered her.

as jade sat down she hit aiden in the face with her binder

" jerk" she said and she looked at her book.

Aiden just laughed and he watched the teacher.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

© 2009 XxXCherriXxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww x] This sounds like a cute love story

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Added on April 4, 2009

Author

XxXCherriXxX
XxXCherriXxX

About
i'm 16 and LOVE writing i kinda cant wait to be 17. woot if you send me a message with an emotion i could write a poem in a split second... so please go ahead and send me a message obj=new Obj.. more..

Writing