Spoiled Queen And The Cute Maid

Spoiled Queen And The Cute Maid

A Story by Mira-chan
"

I would like your criticism~ dont worry, I can take bad reviews. And I just wrote this randomly out of boredom in school today so forgive me if its bad xP;;

"

Akira, sitting on her throne thinking of blood, which was what she thought of most of the time let her fangs elongate and called out to her precious "play toy" to come forth. Kazu was human and walked before his master, kneeled down in front of her feet "What is your desire my lord?" He asked. 

She didn't say anything, but simply smiled pleasurably. Kazu knew what this meant

 

He crawled closer to her and bent his neck back/ she laughed lightly before biting into his pale neck and sucking herself full

 

Akira tore herself away from Kazu's neck and licked the blood. Still pouring out of the two holes. Kazu cringed. "Go get yourself cleaned up" Akira ordered "You have to look nice for the ceremony later" Akira eyed the blood stains on his shirt. Kazu stood up weakly and said: "Yes my lord" before turning to walk out of Akira's chamber. Every step he took was slow and heavy. After what seemed like a million years, he reached the hallway where he leaned against the wall for support. His whole body on fire "This is it." he muttered. "She took too much."

 

Laying against the wall, he slid down to the floor and laid his head back. But as he closed his eyes, he heard faint footsteps coming very close to him. He slowly opened his eyes once more to look up at the beautiful black-haired, blue-eyed wolf girl standing in front of him. She was wearing a tight uniform and holding a towel out to him. The maid held her hand out, and Kazu grabbed it. He smiled faintly, trying not to worry her by his appearance. "Here.." She said shyly as she held the towel out. Kazu was stunned by her soft and sweet voice. He slowly took the towel.

 

He looked back up and asked "What is your name, sweetheart." Kazu realizes what he said and face-palms himself. The maid Simply giggled and answered back "My name is Luna" She smiled. But Suddenly a pain swept through Kazu. He held his neck to try to stop it, But that had little effect. He shrugged it off with a smirk and looked at Luna "That's a very beautiful name"

 

Luna blushes and bows at him "Sorry to cut this short, but I have other duties to attend to." Kazu watches as Luna quickly runs into Akira's chamber and shuts the door.

 

He shrugs tiredly, walks to his bedroom, pulls out some nice looking clothes and heads to the bathroom.

© 2012 Mira-chan


Author's Note

Mira-chan
I just want to know what you think of my "Writing style" ~ i know im not very good, and maybe you have some tips =o ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012
Tags: Vampire, Maid

Author

Mira-chan
Mira-chan

//Hiding//, LA



About
Im just a noob writer ^_^;; Trying to grasp the basics :3 more..

Writing
Full moon Full moon

A Story by Mira-chan