more of a blog

more of a blog

A Poem by EMOWRITER2233
"

just rants

"
you know how hard it is to just go though every day feeling invalid about everything. it sucks. I recently broke up with my boyfriend well it was about two months ago but it sucks because we are still friends and still hang with the same circle of friends. why is this a issue you may ask... well they are all females for the most part. why is this a issue...because I am still in love with the guy. it sucks because they hang all over him and hold his hand and I of course get jealous because I cannot do that. I am the ex. I have different rules and boundaries that are not spoken but just sort of known. but however I get to watch these other girls hang on him. and yes I am the one who broke it off and yes it was over something petty but it still sucks. recently I have been really distant and well they haven't noticed if I ever want to talk I have to be the one o message first not the other way around. this also sucks because when I don't message you bet they don't text me asking how I am or what im up to.

© 2018 EMOWRITER2233


Author's Note

EMOWRITER2233
rannnt

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on June 21, 2018
Last Updated on June 21, 2018
Tags: emo

Author

EMOWRITER2233
EMOWRITER2233

midwest, OK



About
im a creative writer and artist. I am 17. I write mostly poetry and blogs. just trying to get my name out there. more..

Writing
hey hey

A Poem by EMOWRITER2233


once once

A Poem by EMOWRITER2233