Falling Apart

Falling Apart

A Poem by Steven Castillo
"

How i feel

"

Falling Apart

Falling apart at the seams....  

That is how I feel... The thread has run out and I can no longer stitch myself back together .... Not even love.... The most powerful thing to me, can fix me... I walked on the edge of the cliff and fell...

Only to float to the ground , not fall to my death....  I pulled this cover over my eyes to ignore the pain... But the darkness just helped  it grow... I am not afraid to face it... It's just to much right now...  I will not let it overcome me and drag me back to the depths of the place I worked for so long to get out of....My mind wanders , even though I am still here in body...I am listening , but i am elsewhere in spirit.....I am lost in the nothing.... Floating and gliding around without purpose....What am I to do.... I am lost .... The light that guided me has lost it's shine and now flickers..... I have fallen into the roar of chaos.... All the while I hold on to the things that matter.....Fighting against everything that wants to bring me down....My wounds never heal... They are the constant reminder of what I have been through.... I ignore the burns and scars , only to continue fighting and pushing for a simple and much needed peace of mind....

I wish I could infest the strength of myself into all that is on the verge of collapsing into insanity... I know what it's like... I didn't have anyone there to help... I want to change the thought of anyone who thinks they are nothing, into the thought that they are all that they can be.... To prove that even though the pains still there you can still .... Smile and laugh and enjoy the little things in life.... Search for the happiness and you shall find it in the most unexpected places... Don't look and it will still find you just wait... 

 

© 2013 Steven Castillo


Author's Note

Steven Castillo
this is just a test...and it is unfinished i call this an emotional rant please tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on June 14, 2013
Last Updated on June 14, 2013
Tags: Sad, Lost

Author

Steven Castillo
Steven Castillo

Hilliard, OH



About
well...i am a 16 year old kid who likes to write... more..

Writing