You got a friend in me

You got a friend in me

A Story by Endless_Thoughts

In no way am I perfect. I’ve done my deeds and had to answer for them. That never kept me from being true to others. I don’t believe I’ve ever had one say I’ve abandoned them in their time of need. If I did, then my they accept my apology.

Just know that you may have found one person that has a large amount of patience. I’m sure you heard it all before, but many have said they have never met anyone quite like me. I go through life nonchalantly, as if nothing is ever wrong. I‘ve become good and hiding my emotions and not letting them get the best of me. I’ve learned how kill with kindness and kill with words. I’ve learned how to survive inside my head and piss on the face of negativity. I’ve learned what it takes to be a true friend, one that one knows that when things get tough that’s the time to stand tougher. I don’t run because it’s hard.

When life is hard that’s when it’s the most fun for me. Most would say I’m one in a million, I say there’s only one of me in the this world. Trying to find another like me is like trying to find waldo and carmen san diego together for longer than 2 minutes. If you need someone to confide in with your darkest secrets, confide in me. I have secrets that could end friendships, relationships, hopes, dreams, reality and yet I keep them locked away.

Let me be that anchor to hold you down. That hand to help you up in hard times. That smile when you can’t find it anywhere else. That happiness when all others have taken yours away. Let me be that light to guide you in the darkest of times, your compass when you appear lost. Not saying I can be your savior, but I’ll stand through the struggle with you. I’ll help you carry that cross of burden over the finish line. All you have to do is believe in yourself.

© 2015 Endless_Thoughts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 19, 2015

Author

Endless_Thoughts
Endless_Thoughts

Albany, NY



About
Well for the public my name is Jay. I've always had thoughts, vast amounts of thoughts. Just needed a place to put them. I have notebooks, loose leaf paper, journals, and web space and I still feel it.. more..

Writing