Get to Know About LED Lights and Its Features

Get to Know About LED Lights and Its Features

A Book by EnergyLightBulbs
"

LED Transformer which is used for LED lighting converts current so that LED lighting can work properly at the place where they are installed.

"

No Chapters


© 2017 EnergyLightBulbs


Author's Note

EnergyLightBulbs

LED refers to Light Emitting Diode. Nowadays you can find LED lighting almost everywhere. LED lights are used at houses, offices and even on streets. Still there are few homeowners who use incandescent lights at their home because these lights are cheaper than LED lights. But use of incandescent lights directly increases your electricity bills. Incandescent bulbs consume a lot of electricity. Thus they need high supply of electricity to work. LED bulbs are just opposite of incandescent bulbs. LED lights do not consume much energy and in this way they reduce your electricity bulbs.



Conventional lighting systems are now replaced by LED lighting systems. LED drivers and LED Transformers are also used for installation of LED lighting. LED lights are eco friendly option for brighten up your place. LED lights do not contain any harmful chemical like mercury which is used in incandescent bulbs. LED lights do not emit UV radiation so they are not at all harmful for the environment.



LED Transformer which is used for LED lighting converts current so that LED lighting can work properly at the place where they are installed. If you are planning to install LED lighting at your home, you should know about the features of LED lights that are given below-



• Shock resistant- One best thing about LED lights is that they are shock resistant as they do not contain any fragile element that may get snap because of vibration. This reduces the risk of damage of LED lights while you install them.


• No requirement for ballasts- In fluorescent lights, ballasts are used to striking balance in them. Use of ballasts increases consumption of power at your place. Then your electricity bill also increases. But in LED lights there is no requirement for ballasts. So they help to save your money on energy bills.


• Produces low heat- Incandescent bulbs produces a lot of heat. Sometimes they also blow out when they becomes too hot. They also make your indoor environment warm which is hard to resist during summer season. On the other hand LED lights do not produce much heat. They remain cool only. This makes your Air Conditioner system works more efficiently even without struggling.


• Aluminium heat sinks- Aluminium is a good conductor of heat. This is the reason aluminium heat sinks are used in LED lights. They make LED lights more efficient and long lasting.



All the features that are mentioned above can only be found in LED lights and not in incandescent bulbs. If you are impressed by the features of LED bulbs, you should definitely install them at your place. There are lots of benefits offered by LED lights to their users. Homes with LED lighting look more stylish and elegant as compared to homes with conventional lighting system. Incandescent lights make your house look old fashioned. You should definitely switch to the modern version of lighting that is LED lighting. Spending money on LED lighting is one time investment that results in huge profit in the long run.



About the Author:

Author is an expert in the Energy Light Bulbs Blogs and Articles on web. He has published lots of Article related to
LED Transformers and Candle Bulb etc.


Article's Source: http://www.apsense.com/article/get-to-know-about-led-lights-and-its-features.html

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on January 25, 2017
Last Updated on January 25, 2017
Tags: Halogen Bulbs G9, Energy Saving Bulbs, Energy Saving Light Bulbs, Energy Saving Bulb, G4 Halogen Bulb