Will Be Posting ASBAB elsewhere now, read this

Will Be Posting ASBAB elsewhere now, read this

A Poem by Ensembler

I'm going to be posting my story All Stars Bright and Beautiful on a different website from now on. Writerscafe is nice, but I think we all know that it's a dying website. I want to post my story someplace else so that I get more views and constructive reviews. I doubt that anyone was actually reading this in the first place and curious for the next chapter (I only ever got reviews from one person) but it's moving somewhere else now.
As to where it's going, it will now be on the site Booksie. Same title and everything. It's been a nice time, thank you for the people who read it on here. If you liked it then please visit it on Booksie when I have the chance to post all the past chapters and the next ones. 
A little poem for Writerscafe:
I was here
now I'm gone
Those who liked me
liked me well
Those who didn't
can go to hell
--Skin Deep by E.M. Crane

Skin Deep was the best book I ever f*****g read. Give some things a goddamn chance, would ya?

© 2019 Ensembler


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi Elana, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience here. I know exactly what you mean. Most of the writers here are not keen on reading stories of any length. Most of my writing are stories with fewer poems. The result is that I have written twice as many reviews as I've received but there are many supportive writers on the site that will give some honest feedback. I'll have a look at the Booksie site and check it out. One thing i would say is try to get some independent feedback on your writing. On these websites there's a vested interest on giving glowing reviews so you get the same back.
Good luck with your writing!
All the best,
Alan

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on December 29, 2019
Last Updated on December 29, 2019

Author

Ensembler
Ensembler

Republic, MO



About
Hi. I'm Elana but you can just call me whatever. I am a writer on writerscafe, and completely new. I struggle with GAD and depression. I am a Listener on the website 7 Cups, where I listen to people w.. more..

Writing