I don't know

I don't know

A Story by Mehak Mushtaq

I like colors. It's all an illusion, though. The realities that crawl from within my soul and manifest themselves as beautiful illusion in this world, enchant me - enchant all of us. I am bold enough to admit that I'm wrong most of the times - every time. I know that I'm not perfect and I don't even have to be, I am human and that is what I ought to be. There's human between devil and God. I know that I haven't started living yet, that I've yet to open my eyes and fight the rays of sun. I know that I'm a loser. But none of it matters. What matters is that I know (or not know). I am the result of a sin. I'm a punishment. And yet, I have a beautiful body. All the beauties of the world can not match the beauty of my body. And that body holds on to an even more beautiful soul. A soul which is infinite, which is a complete. We don't understand anything. I didn't understand what I have written. So, just forget it and live like you do. A few words definitely don't make a difference to anyone's life, not even my own. 

© 2013 Mehak Mushtaq


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
Added on October 19, 2013
Last Updated on October 19, 2013

Author

Mehak Mushtaq
Mehak Mushtaq

Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India



About
Assalam-u-alaikum. Mehak, from Kashmir, India. I got introduced to Writer's cafe just two years, ago, I'm 18, now. Like colors, life is an illusion, too. Look inside of you, the devil you hide, the.. more..

Writing
Hope Hope

A Poem by Mehak Mushtaq


Rain Rain

A Story by Mehak Mushtaq