Gods & Monsters.

Gods & Monsters.

A Story by EpicSab3r

On an Old dirt road
An outcast walks the path
Alone
deep in thought.
Something consumes the man.

I've always wondered what makes us so different from each other.
Humans I mean.
I think Were creatures of habit. We often fall into patterns, repeating the same mistakes even though we should know better.
An example of this is love. We fall in love so easily regardless of how many times we may have been hurt or have hurt someone. I feel as though that's with everything we do. When it boils down to it were all animals.
I mean, let's be realistic.

If someone says they don't like a certain kind of food they won't eat it. You completely refuse to even try it again. Though I guarantee you would if it was your only choice. The world is gone, your life is hanging on a thread. Your dying. And all you have is a small amount of that specific food. You bet your a*s your going to eat that as if it was the best thing you have ever tasted. See, your no different from anyone else really. when your back is against the wall and the hallway is slowing collapsing as it gets closer to you. You will do just about anything to survive. Even kill someone to save yourself It's sad but it's the truth. Humans can be the cruelest and most harsh beings in the world at times.. So why do we exist? Why continue to move forward when everything is pointless? Because you proceed with all this hard work and doing the things you love, for what? So you can ultimately die?
Why do we exist?
I believe some still have hope, and a chance that everything we do is for the better. Maybe our next life or whatever happens will be better. We will have learned from our mistakes and improve us as a person. And all together just become more than you were. Some people are doomed because of their actions. And for some ..well greater things may fall into their grasp and with a hand clenched with success and happiness. You will become powerful and superior to all those who chose to waste their very souls on the actions that condemned them. Claimed by fate. These souls will feed the fire of evil until it burns so bright it casts a light of unsettling darkness that forever will loom over its victims. We are the cancer if we so choose. With the demons and gods that feed on our sin soaked corpses, for the rest of our unnatural life. These are the thoughts of a troubled unstable man with nothing but cursed dreams and undying nightmares.
This has been gods & monsters.

© 2015 EpicSab3r


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on February 28, 2015
Last Updated on February 28, 2015

Author

EpicSab3r
EpicSab3r

PA



About
Everything you need to know about me. What defines me, my personality, my ambition and aspiration, my interests. You will learn without conversing or reading an "about me" collumn. You will learn all .. more..

Writing
Spiritual. Spiritual.

A Chapter by EpicSab3r