The Dimly-Lit Room

The Dimly-Lit Room

A Story by EricW484
"

A short story about a man who gets a taste of his own medicine.

"
His eyes shot open and scanned the dimly-lit room. He futilely attempted to move his arms which were bound to the table he lied upon with tight restraints. He begins to open his mouth to scream, but you alertedly run over to cover his mouth with your hand. "Scream once and this will get a lot worse," you say looking down at your pathetic victim, who now seems to be tearing up. You take your hand away, and he immediately blurts out, "Why are you doing this to me?" You roll your eyes. "They all ask me that same question," you think to yourself. You simply shrug, and walk towards a drawer at the far end of the room. Upon opening the drawer, you see a scalpel, a kitchen knife, and a blow torch. After long contemplation you pick up the kitchen knife and smile as you reflect upon memories of the previous people who have fallen victim to it. You walk back towards your victim, whose eyes widen upon seeing the knife. He begins senselessly crying and screaming for help. Fed up, you pull a wash cloth out of your pocket and gag him with it.

Now you can finally begin. You carefully begin their torture, being sure to avoid any vital areas. What begins as painstaking incisions with the knife turns into careless slashing as you become absorbed into your work. The muffled screams through the gag give you pleasure as you continue cutting. When you are finished, you gaze upon the mutilated corpse in awe. They probably only died after the first hour, but that didn't stop you from having any fun. Exhausted, you wipe off the knife, and place it back in the drawer. It is time to go home. You walk out the door only to be met with a baseball bat to the face. Everything goes black. Your eyes shoot open and scan the dimly-lit room.

© 2015 EricW484


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

702 Views
Added on March 24, 2015
Last Updated on March 24, 2015
Tags: horror, creepypasta, short, scary, story

Author

EricW484
EricW484

Royersford, PA



About
I'm a high school student, and from time to time I do some writing just for fun. I'd love to hear some feedback on how I could improve. ALSO I LIKE REUSING MY OLD PASSWORD ON ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS LOL more..