Dear Adam

Dear Adam

A Story by Escribe
"

When needs aren't met by your partner, do you stay or do you go?

"

When I arrived, you were the first person I met. You were covered in smooth skin that draped around strong arms.  The curves of your body shaped the mold for any other man that came after you.    I was ready to love you, ready to serve you and give you all the gifts that were bestowed upon me.  There was no one else and I was sure that there would never be anyone as immaculate as you. Two imperfect beings created to love each other.  As you approached me I was perplexed with all the emotions that filled me.  I stood back and watched your mouth as you spoke.  Your lips curl up when you smiled. Your scent danced around me giving off this aroma that filled me with warmth. You spoke of your life before I had arrived.  How lonely you were, how you saw love all around you never getting the chance to experience it yourself.  We spoke of what we expected from life and what our plans should be. I was made to follow your lead and I intended to do so. By the end of that day I was ready to surrender myself to you.  I felt my heart speed up and calm down at the same time. This urge began to build up.  It started in my heart but slowly moved down and in-between my thighs. You told me that you had been waiting for someone like me, a temple you could enter and worship as you pleased. I allowed you to enter me and as I surrendered myself I knew then I would not be the owner of my being any longer.


It was perfect at first but as time passed things began to change for me.  All the things I found charming about you started to irritate me. Your touch which use to once leave me feeling intoxicated made my skin crawl.  My time, you took all of it overwhelming me with your needs.  I stopped believing that you knew what was best.  I doubted your eyes and the love you said you felt for me.  I convinced myself that you did not love me enough and sadly I began to drift away from what was once the most important thing in life. Your love.


The day I realized I did not love you was the beginning of the end for both of us.  Maybe I was created for you but you were not you created for me.  I started to convince myself that I deserved more and that you were not the one who I wanted by my side. I opened myself up for other possibilities and that was when he came around with a seductive smile and charm to match.  With his snake tongue, he whispered into my ear everything I had been waiting to hear. He sold me on the idea that life was supposed to be filled with passion and joy. He convinced me that if I stood still I would miss out on everything else life had to offer. At first, I tried to fight off his temptations but he was persistent and soon I became addicted to him.  His love and affection became intoxicating and when I would lay down at night it was his image that crept into my mind as I touched myself in hopes of taming the fire that was growing inside me.  Infatuated, he became my forbidden fruit.  He was the blessing and you were my burden. I was starving and you could not feed me what I needed.  How was I to resist?  I thought if I could just get you to realize that you also wanted more you would see that together we were toxic and that our paradise had become a prison. You needed your own forbidden fruit and I was going to be the one to shove that fruit down your throat.  After all nothing lasts forever.

© 2017 Escribe


Author's Note

Escribe
This is long and isn't grammatically perfect.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on December 14, 2017
Last Updated on December 14, 2017
Tags: love, heartbreak, betrayal, falling out of love

Author

Escribe
Escribe

VA



About
Only way I know to get things off my mind is to write. It is the only way my thoughts make sense. more..

Writing
Moving on Moving on

A Poem by Escribe