E.S.Lords Villupuram CBSE School Emphasis on Creative Playing Method. Know About it in Detail

E.S.Lords Villupuram CBSE School Emphasis on Creative Playing Method. Know About it in Detail

A Story by Eslord0123
"

The students will automatically learn about the topic through books or ask the help of teachers to finish the drawings. By the end of the work, they will be sure about the concept in detail.

"

What is Creative Playing?

Creative playing is some hobby through which the child can develop their creative ability. It can be drawing, painting, modeling, doing any crafts or playing with toys that helps develop creativity within a child. Through this, the child will express their thinking process. We can get to know their understanding ability and aid to develop it.

The benefits of creative playing are enormous. The children learn as they play. It improves the intellectual nature of the children. For example, if the child is going to draw about the lifecycle of butterflies. Through the drawing, the entire process is explained to the kid. It is a more fun way of learning, rather than reading the text in the books to know things.

It will also develop visual learning. The child, instead of seeing the videos to learn things, they just see the drawings or project model to understand it in a better way.

© 2024 Eslord0123


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on April 17, 2024
Last Updated on April 17, 2024

Author

Eslord0123
Eslord0123

India



About
We, in our CBSE school, holds many such teachers who are eagerly training the students in good positive way. more..

Writing