as always im not addicted to you.

as always im not addicted to you.

A Story by Tessa Le Rouge
"

its just what's going through my head atm.

"

In my years, i've discovered that happiness has a tendency to stray from your side for a while or two. But it's what we do during this absence that makes us who we are. I want to be able to say that, at my darkest moments, I still shined as bright as the sun. And that's really how we're supposed to live our lives: to our own personal expectations, not others'. But, I ask myself, how far can one person push themselves before falling over the edge? To get back up is one thing, but to climb your way past the point of your fall is something completely different, and far more challenging. Rainy days may have a way of making it difficult, making the path you choose slippery and dangerous, but I always find time to dance in the rain.

i feel a shift, the air is thin up here, all by my lonesome. i'm just not sure you'll understand this... but i'll keep typing cos i know that's exactly what you want. i'm pretty sure i'm in like with you all, but you sure know how to make a person spend their nights thinking about you, and their days missing you. Smiled for the camera all night, but in all the pictures i was frowning. I guess i just can't fake it like I used to... i'm wishing, you're missing, we're slipping, and the end is all fucked up.

© 2009 Tessa Le Rouge


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on February 19, 2009

Author

Tessa Le Rouge
Tessa Le Rouge

Wonderland, IL



About
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he doesn't exist. I am a tired, blood-shot, starry-eyed kid with clouds in my mind and a sunset in my veins. Born to the text-messag.. more..

Writing