Good morning!

Good morning!

A Poem by Heavenfalls
"

This is a poem on how a girl, who can not see the world normally, has embraced and taken the idea of expression through just the animals and wonders of being unbounded.

"
Waking up was the normal for me, It was long and a quite the normal.
Having the birds sing, the sunshine ray through the windows.
Everything was perfect, the breeze of the fresh air of nature.
That clean smell of the room being washed, spic and clean it was.

Smiling with a bright expression, I woke, I Screamed
The words.
"Good morning" had my heart racing. Another day,
Oh A day to be great full. I got to experience the world Once more.

The Clock would tick in this white room, Cotton bed that felt like candy clouds,
Refreshing the scent of Lemon mirage, dancing little slices of cake.
lips dry, but fear not. I give one lick and comes the taste of strawberry!

Mmm! Yes, That is what excites me, but I need more! Much more.
I would be in my own little world,
Fish of many kinds, swimming and smiling to greet me, Hug me, even Kiss me?
Eww! that was gross,Yet loving.

Guppies, Whales, Dolphins, Orcs, You Name it!
Aquatic waters flowing down hair and bed, making it completely wet,
Now I need it to dry! Room filled with ocean water, I float, I strike a pose, I transform!
Swimming like a mythical mermaid. I jumped into the Air and Scored a 10/10

harsh winds, grew strong and brave. all waters were cleared, and I plopped onto the bed,
Smiling bright and waving hello, Saying with a smile with a voice so Clear.
"Good morning!" They tweet and sing, chirp and fly on the wings of freedom,
I jump and dance to become a tiny bird myself.

Oh my friends and more, I welcome you here always, for I shall always be here.
Waving Once more oh goodbye my dears, My dreams became reality, my happiness never faded.
my wings slowly disappear, my twirling became slower, my heart was clear. and never stopped waiting for the take of!
Goodbye my humble friends, may we play again, very, very soon.

© 2018 Heavenfalls


Author's Note

Heavenfalls
Just a quick write on a dream I had. please tell me if you can visualize what is written here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
It's a dream like candy world...sweetness all around....hopes bursts with sparkling glitters!!
Really good read...thanks for sharing☺

Posted 5 Years Ago


A very hopeful poem. I liked the colorful description and the way you used the language. I did enjoy reading the poetry. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


I enjoyed the visuality ;) It is a little optimistic for my taste; just read my work... heh heh. But overall, very well thought out and pieced together.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 16, 2018
Last Updated on June 16, 2018
Tags: Happiness, Joy, Hope, Dreams, Exploring, ect.

Author

Heavenfalls
Heavenfalls

Cincinnati, OH



About
hello, my name is Luna. I write and listen to music most of the time and have a knack for starbucks, I can't get enough of having to write so much within a day and it just drives me to write more. I l.. more..