Divine Way

Divine Way

A Poem by Jewel
"

Simplicity and living in harmony with nature. The law of unity . Divine order and way

"

What can possibly incline more of these feelings than the current moment I find myself in. When everything around me reminds me of interconnectedness. I get reminded to live in the flow of natural harmony. Predisposed feelings that lay as the cure. It fills my heart with passion. Passion I can’t ever get enough of. It feels as if my heart is going to combust. Be ablaze and kindle all that's around me with passion. To understand more of what it means to lay flat in the law of unity. That you & I make a whole. That each living thing makes the totality. That alone is bewitching, enough to lure me  . When you live in love and truth the divine order will have its way. Animosity , spite and hatred will disrupt you from the truth then the principle becomes missed. 


 Divine knowledge , divine law ,  divine light, divine order, a divine mind,  divine presences, divine protection, divine order will always show up for who is authentically accepting of this type of harmony but to attract such you must give such first. 

© 2024 Jewel


Author's Note

Jewel
I write for enjoyment. Grammar problems may occur.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on January 11, 2024
Last Updated on January 11, 2024
Tags: spiritual, nature, one love, environment. law of unity, poetry, universe, earth, love, philosophy

Author

Jewel
Jewel

CA



About
Hello my name is Jewel! I have a love to write to the point where I can feel my heart about to combust with the overjoy of feelings I have therefore I try to put them into poetry or just free writing... more..