Efil

Efil

A Story by rhEA

I am stranded in an endless loop. Struggling between choosing myself and pleasing people. Wondering if I could muster the courage to change this cycle. I feel powerless and useless. The strength that took me years to gather is leaving me. Yes I am a coward, over sensitive and an immature being in a matured age. It is as if my rational mind is being blown away. I tried to talk but I am being silenced by an undying debt that I incurred since birth. Dreams, joy, hope, and motivation to move forward was washed away by the word survive. How long should I be dragged by debt? Why can't I fight back? I already lost the will to reach new heights. Why is their opinions highly regarded than my own voice? I tried to make changes and fall deeper. I am confused. I am weak. I am loosing it. What am I? I have no idea what to do with it anymore.

© 2020 rhEA


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on April 8, 2020
Last Updated on April 8, 2020

Author

rhEA
rhEA

Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines



About
I seek rice and was shown a dry rice field. It flourished and was offered to me but I declined. The rice is now in front of me but I still chose to leave. Their offer was more than I seek yet I was.. more..

Writing
Mask Mask

A Poem by rhEA


Push and pull Push and pull

A Poem by rhEA