Regret and Hope (part 2)

Regret and Hope (part 2)

A Story by Evie22
"

Lucy is on her trial

"
I was nervous. I was going on my trial today. I might get a new life.

That was what I wanted. I wanted to restart and try again. I want to respawn as a different character.

I walked onto the cloud and I stood looking at the judges and people. “Speak,” one of the 9 judges snapped at me.

“My name is Lucy. I committed scuicide. I want another chance to make it up.”

“We know all about you already. We just simply needed to know what you wanted. Now, remember this will take a while,” a different judge commented on my sentences.

I walked away. I heard the voices behind me talking about me. I was twiddling with my thumbs. I kept my head down and didn’t make any eye contact with anyone the rest of that day.

Then my computer lit up. I walked over and saw a new message. The massage said I get to be reborn in a week!

“Yes!” I screamed with excitement. I could undo what I did before. I get another chance.

That is the end of this short story. I might make a 3 part if people want a 3 part.

© 2018 Evie22


Author's Note

Evie22
Ignore the grammar problems please.
Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on March 7, 2018
Last Updated on March 7, 2018

Author

Evie22
Evie22

GA



About
I am a beginning writer. I have not published anything yet. I am currently writing a book that will hopefully be in stores soon. I would love some beta readers please! Thanks Evi.. more..

Writing
$1000 earned? $1000 earned?

A Story by Evie22