Alexander and the great gambling stadium

Alexander and the great gambling stadium

A Story by Evilparot
"

A story about a unfortunate man and his rise to power.

"

[Ladies and gentleman I present to you the gambling grounds of the great Alexander]

The announcer who looked like an old humble man wearing an all black tuxedo that could be in his 50’s. Was speaking as loud and clear as if he had been born with the sole purpose of doing this job. You could hear the screams of the crowd from a mile away. The stadium was larger than anything you could imagine, the people rich and corrupted, the place was so extravagant it was meant only for those fortunate enough to be born into a life of money, a place no one of poor stature could lay eyes upon.


In the center of the stadium where the “gambling” took place was a giant circle with a square platform about the size of a medium sized town. The only way you would be able to see the announcer and the people who would eventually “gamble” with their lives was a large holographic projection from all sides of the platform. The image was so clear and gigantic that it made it feel like there was almost no distance between you and what was happening inside the arena.

[Today we have a special announcement from the host of this event, Please give your attention to the one and only…. Alexander the great!] As soon as the announcer finished the audience started screaming so loud you could barely hear yourself think, but at the same time a giant ball of ice spontaneously appeared in the middle of the arena and then shattered almost just a few moments it appeared, the shards of ice became a beautiful light blue mist and the shine from the sun reflected off each crystalized piece while it floated in the air. All while a man started to appear from the mist dressed in a fancy white suit, a red thorn rose in his chest pocket, a top hat and a walking cane completely made of gold and sculpted into gambling dice on the top and the cane itself had a radiant shine even though it was pure black. Everything about him screamed that he was the sole owner of this grand stadium. His face was covered by a mask which one could only describe with as a beautiful mix of a bunch of different colors that some might not have even be able to recognize. He was tall, almost 7 feet, one of the tallest people you might ever meet in the country. He was slim almost looking weak but his entire being gave off the feeling of a mighty ruler. With a slightly deep and enthusiastic voice he started to speak.


[Welcome! Welcome! I am so glad that all of you here could make it today! I hope you are all excited for today’s match!]

The crowd cheered ecstatically as of giving off an answer of yes.

[Today will be the duo battles. As always I will explain the rules for this competition for those who may not know. Each competitor in this arena is carefully chosen by 1 patron who will then “Gamble” the life of the participants. As the audience of this stadium you are allowed to gamble on who of the 8 will win and who of the 8 will die.

© 2018 Evilparot


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on November 9, 2018
Last Updated on November 9, 2018
Tags: Fantasy, Action, Tragedy, Drama, Romance.

Author

Evilparot
Evilparot

Santa Monica, CA