The Man I wish I Wan't

The Man I wish I Wan't

A Story by Noah Scott
"

A quick quip from the point of view of an old solder.

"
I wake from my dream, the exact dream I've had for years. I don't even think it could be considered a dream, more like a nightmare. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but the fear I exhibit says otherwise. This dream of dark thoughts and memories, things that should be locked away forever and refused to be let out again. The blood that stains my past and keeps me from being able to have a future. The things I've done, the faces I've seen, that have seen me, hated me, begged me for mercy, but I refused them. Men, women, and children alike, on their hands and knees, begging I stay me hand, only to be silenced by the hands of the men I commanded. To think an old man like myself, a man so feeble and ill, could take  and retake the lives of millions. A solder, answering to some other power. A power that knows no love, nor compassion, nor mercy. A power that knows only hate and murder.

© 2011 Noah Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 12, 2011
Tags: Quick Quips Quip the man i wish

Author

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Minneapolis, MN



About
I'm Noah. I love writing, reading, and art. I write a lot of different genres, though mostly romance and horror as well as GLBT related stuff (interesting mix, I know). A lot of it is Transgender-rela.. more..

Writing
Marcus Dawson Marcus Dawson

A Chapter by Noah Scott


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Noah Scott


FIGHT FIGHT

A Book by Noah Scott