Dream sequence 101

Dream sequence 101

A Story by WolfGirl2801
"

I tend to have lots of dreams which i turn into stories. Sometimes I dream things that make sense, sometimes I don't. But what we I do dream that I find significant enough I put it down on paper

"
It's late November. The air is cold.

Almost freezing for me. I stick my hands in my pockets to try to keep them warm. I still have yet to buy a pair of gloves. Silly me. I will suffer.

I stand there and look at her. She didn't look like the happy go lucky girl that I had fallen head over heels with. Did I loose her. If only I could scream at her and tell her I'm sorry and tell her how much I actually am still after all this time...so I'm love with everything about her.

She's sad because of me. The gifts have left scars I can tell. How did we ever reach that point. Dark times were above us. I stood there and felt her slip through my fingers.

She walks away. Gone. I didn't know she was going to come back. I stood there feeling empty as the most important person in my life just walked away from me because she thought I thought everything is a joke.

My heart burned. Badly. I walk. Head down and till I get to the stairs, and there she was just walking back. She looked like she was going to smack me in then face

"You're not being fair"

I didn't even let her finish whatever it was she had to say. I kissed her and it was like we had never kissed.

Her teeth bit me, she leaned and grabbed me and kissed me like she'd never kissed me before. Tears fell down the side of her face. As our lips interlocked I didn't even bother with the rest of the world around me.

As far as I was concerned it was me and her and it was happening. The pain was going. All the hurt that had become of us was fading away. She was loosing breath and I could tell she wanted me.

Then we stopped. And completely out of breath.
I ask her to come back with me.
She shook her head. And walked away.

I was confused. Was that it? Was that her way of saying goodbye?
She hates goodbyes and goodnights

It couldn't be. That couldn't possibly be it. Not after that kiss.

I wasn't going to let her walk away just like that without an explanation.
When asked her if that was a goodbye kiss she felt even more insulted.

"I haven't kissed you in a long time and you think that was s goodbye kiss"
I could tell by the sound of her breaking voice she wasn't happy. And that she was hopelessly in love with me.

We kissed her again. With heat and passion. Don't leave me I thought.
Please don't leave me....I can't take living my life without you.

She was lost. A big part of her heart was screaming I love you.
The other part was telling her to walk away and not look back.
But which part was stronger?

Isn't it obvious? That after everything...after the nights without me, nights spent in tears..nights spent alone without the comfort of my loving arms. It was me....

It always was. In fact it never stopped being me and her kissing me like that was a reminder.

Her cry of pain. To tell me to stop being this way. To tell me to stop causing her pain. To love her the way she wants to be loved. The way I always loved her.

One day.
One day.
I'm going to marry you....
One day....

Because a love like ours can't be thrown away. A love like ours can't heal with time. Neither one of us will be able to replace each other no matter how hard we try.
In the short space of time that we've been together we've made a life for ourselves.

© 2017 WolfGirl2801


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on January 13, 2017
Last Updated on January 13, 2017
Tags: #writing, #sequence, #dream

Author

WolfGirl2801
WolfGirl2801

London, United Kingdom



About
About myself? Im a extremely passionate person. I've been writing short stories, poems, songs from a young age that it's pretty much the only thing I've put my whole self into. I can be both r.. more..

Writing
A sore start A sore start

A Chapter by WolfGirl2801