FIERCE

FIERCE

A Story by FIERCE-no matter who you are
"

About FIERCE and contact information.

"

Thought it was time to post something.  Anything.  So this is it.  A list of contact information and how FIERCE came to be.

 

http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/1871/ The FIERCE writing group

fierce-magazine.webs.com FIERCE website

http://www.myspace.com/fierce_magazine FIERCE MySpace page

http://www.myspace.com/darknessmacbeth  DF MacBeth MySpace page

http://www.myspace.com/marie_fierce Marie MySpace

[email protected] FIERCE inquiries email

[email protected] Marie Inquiry email

[email protected] DF MacBeth inquiry email

 

Darkness MacBeth will be in charge of all musician and wrestling interviews.  While Marie Secoy will be in charge of all actor and author interviews. 

 

Two coasts, one dream. D.F. MacBeth and Marie Secoy had both been thinking of starting a magazine, separately. But once they shared the idea, they made it a reality. Now, they're just starting out in the magazine business.


The magazine is for the people by the people. From the cover art to what is added to the magazine will be with the reader in mind. Everything.


Within the pages you will find a teen corner that will feature only teen poetry and short stories. You will find music reviews, movie reviews, make up tips, actor and filmmaker interviews, musician and wrestler interviews. Maybe even recipes.


With FIERCE there's something for everyone.


And as our tagline states ANYONE CAN BE FIERCE!

© 2008 FIERCE-no matter who you are


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

do authors who win contests and are featured in the magazines retain all the rights to their work?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 2, 2008

Author

FIERCE-no matter who you are
FIERCE-no matter who you are

Cameron, NC



About
Two coasts, one dream. DF. MacBeth and Marie Secoy had both been thinking of starting a magazine, separately. But once they shared the idea, they made it a reality. Now, they're just starting out.. more..