Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Crazy Claire
"

Give me feedback please....

"
     The obnoxious guitar playing pounded through the walls of her small, shabby house. Joseph never seemed to be able to realize he sucked. But Sadie could never tell her brother that. He was just too passionate about it. She could not spoil Joseph's dreams like he could spoil hers. But now, tonight, Sadie was about at breaking point. Landon was not responding to her, again. Her mother was out getting drunk, again. Her friends were nonexistent, as always. And her father was dead, and apparently was not going to 'visit' her tonight. It was too late, he never came past seven. So Sadie marched downstairs, trying to hold back the tears blossoming in her eyes. And when she found the garage, the tears had started their downfall.
     "For once, just STOP! I would like some peace an quiet for ONE night, PLEASE!" she shrieked, unable to constrict the emotions exploding in all directions. Joseph stopped playing and looked at her in shock. Setting his guitar down, he walked over to her. He had at least half a foot on her.
     "What did you say?" he asked slowly, his eyes narrowing. Sadie immediately knew she had made a mistake. Their mother would be out for who knows how long, and she had obviously caught her cruel brother in a nasty mood.
     "I...I.... Sorry I'll just go back to bed...," she stammered, and slowly began backing up. But it was too late. Joseph grabbed the collar of her shirt and held her up in the air for a moment.
     "No one insults my guitar!" he roared, then slammed Sadie onto the cold concrete ground of the garage. Sadie shuffled around, trying to get up and shake off the pain, but her older brother beat her to it. Joseph kicked her a few times in the stomach, and then in the head.
     "NOBODY DOES!" he shouts, even louder, as he picked her back up and shoved her into the wall. Blood was pouring out of Sadie's head as she managed to run out of the garage and back upstairs, locking herself in her room. She found herself trembling in the corner for a few minutes until the awful guitar started once again, and she breathed in peace.
     Thoughts ran through her head. She glanced at the faded scars all over her arms. It had been weeks, she'd been doing so good.... Sadie was fairly sure she had a concussion. Or something. But there was no way her bother was taking her to the hospital.
     Once again, she was left all alone with herself. She had no one. The bleeding in her head was slowly coming to a stop. Sadie whimpered quietly, and felt her arms itching for the feeling of the blade. But she couldn't succumb to the urge, not now, and especially not because of something her stupid brother had done. No. Maybe instead of cutting she could use pills to stop the pain. Yes. Not enough to kill herself, but enough to just get away.      
     Slowly Sadie crept into the bathroom, and searched through her medicine cabinet, finding nothing. Then the idea crossed her mind. Her mothers room, yes, she surely had some time of anti depressant. And in her mothers bathroom she found one, Wellbutrin XL, and quickly took it and a glass of water to her room. One pill, two pills, three pills....
     She got up to 40 pills. Her mother would never notice....
     And that was the last thought that went through her head before she died of overdose and blood loss. Always be careful of your last words or actions towards someone. That might be the last thing they receive.

© 2012 Crazy Claire


Author's Note

Crazy Claire
Review and give me feedback... Thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on March 4, 2012
Last Updated on March 10, 2012
Tags: Untitled, short story, CoolStoryBro, foreveralone

Author

Crazy Claire
Crazy Claire

Los Angeles, CA



About
Just trying to find a little peace. more..

Writing
Poetry Poetry

A Poem by Crazy Claire