Despair of the mind

Despair of the mind

A Story by Faithfully
"

Thoughts of soul

"
A cold breeze passes by, gently touching my skin that's already cold..
It sends a shiver down my spine..A blank page infront of me..desperatly needing to be written..but all I wanna do is cry out and blame the world for all my despair, all my hate, all my pain..a quick but sudden sound..echo's thru my empty room.. my eyes moving accros the wall trying to spot any reason why I should feel happy.. should the materials I surround myself with daily..proven to be my luck.. my need..my world?  Should I be content that I have a roof above my head.. a bed to lay in.. food to go around..to survive off?
Should I not weep in sorrow cause the loneliness keeps calling my name..should I blame the person I am for the person I can not face..So many questions.. but no-one knows the answers. 
Yet they do know how to calm ur soul for a moment.. how to use a cliche-line and turn it around into it being a line that wraps itself around u for a moment.. and your ok for now..just for now.. till the air in ur room slowly..turns into a suffocation.. slowest form of death.
What do we know about loneliness.. I know that it has become my enemy and my friend.. when there is nothing there is nothing to gain or to lose.. u gain.. a friend and lose ur safety..loneliness never leaves.. its always there.. when the ones u seek out for to guide u.. let go of the hand u so protected with ur life to keep.. it swallows u up..till nothing is left.. but these 4 walls.. looking at u.. seeying u.. perhaps even hearing ur plead..to be heared.
2:10 am These walls still haven't spoken.. they still intact.. unable to penetrate thru my own thoughts..such despair..of a soul.. 
They will not move till I move.. Can I move?

© 2011 Faithfully


Author's Note

Faithfully
I'm a dutch woman and English Is not my firsy Language, So I apologize for the bad Grammer...Hope u enjoy it..
Love and Peace..Janete

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on June 20, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011

Author

Faithfully
Faithfully

Rotterdam, Netherlands



About
Heey, Welcome..nice to see you pass by.. Who am I? Good question, When I find myself in this journey of life..I'll let you know. For now live life and dont regret to be who u wanna be.. Life is yo.. more..

Writing