The Stones

The Stones

A Story by Falcon1
"

Messages of the dead

"
In the Gosland Cemetery lay the granite stones,
Of people of the past that some never left alone.
On their stones were engraved the story of their
Unfinished lives, what they intended to do with their time,
But they knew some how their work would go unfinished. Somehow in their soul that would be unsaved somehow.
On their stones it did read my wealth was left to my three sons.
To fall on their hands my soul to be unsaved because my
Works were undone and the Devil grabbed at that heart of mine,
wasn't letting go any time. So when I give up my ghost,
The devil hide my soul from the Angels who come to take
it away to heaven. To stay but now it's stroked in the realm of
the lake of fire, where the smoke burns higher and higher.
Where this soul is hidden from the most high heaven. Has no say in what the devil do with these unsaved souls like me and you. For it was written on our cold stones that our works were undone and our souls were lost in the lake of fire. We had lost our desire to be saved by the God of heaven we were on the escalator going down to where the surfer endlessly burns. The temperature melts rocks into molten fluids that keep on rolling like steel at a steel mill for the furnace is so hot.

The devil and this contract signed and delivered where this soul was the devils. His alone so to him it was useless to seek out God. For his very own. A helpless crime Leaving his works undone now he is soul searching in the lake of fire until eternity is undone.

© 2018 Falcon1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on March 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 14, 2018
Tags: Here Laid a friend

Author

Falcon1
Falcon1

PA



About
59 years young father of 2 girls in they late 20's early thirty's have 3 Grand children one a boy and two darling little girls boy age 7 Girls ages 4 and 1 and they are lots of fun. I enjoy writing po.. more..

Writing