Creeps

Creeps

A Story by Angel
"

"He was right. I could make it out of here. No more scares, or monsters of any type. I'd be home. I'd get away from the insane fair and this maze. As I walked toward the exit something grabbed me."

"
I groaned and rubbed my head. My throbbing head. My eyes fluttered open. The first thing that came to my mind was,"What happened?" 
I quickly got off my stomach and got on my knees. I looked around. Nothing. Nothing but blackness. Complete and utter blackness.
"Hello?" I cried out,"Is anyone there? Help! Someone, please!" 
No answer. I jumped to my feet. The whole room spun around. I rubbed my eyes and everything stilled.
"Anyone?'
Still, no answer.  I slowly, very slowly, walked forward, using all my senses. I felt around with my hands, and listened to the echos of the room. The room, it seemed to go on forever. What was happening? Where was I? How did I even get here?

I was tired. It was getting late. But still my friends wanted to got on. They wanted to go on every ride, walked through every maze, and see every show. The only person who was as tired as I was was Damian-Jake. I groaned as Cassidy, Mia and Toby ran ahead.
"Come on guys! We aren't going to get all these done by strolling around!" Toby yelled back at me and Damian. 
"Come on Clare," Damian mumbled,"You know how they are and we better keep up. I looked up from my purple high tops and looked at Damian. Damian wasn't much of the sporty type. He was more of a class nerd, one of the smartest kids I knew. His smarts matched up with his kindness. He was also the sweetest kid ever. Damian smiled at me and I looked into his golden brown eyes behind his blue glasses. He pretty cute, if you get to know him. He has black hair that gets amazing red highlights in the sun. But since he's the nerdy type, not many people are friends with him. If it weren't for me, Toby, Mia and Cassidy wouldn't be hanging out with him. It's cute that he has had a crush on my ever since we met back in sixth grade. We are in the tenth grade now. All of us, beside Toby, are seventeen. Toby just happens to be eighteen. He was held back a grade a while back. He's the jockey type, you know the kind that don't really pay attention to grades but instead to sports and looks? Well, that's our Toby. Actually, Toby is doing pretty good with his looks. He has brown hair that is gelled in a side swept look that attracts all girls if his electric blue eyes haven't already. And boy, is he a flirt. He is the only reason why Cassidy and Mia are in our little group. Those two girls happen to be twin sisters. They both have ginger colored hair with meadow green eyes. They are a palish color that reminds you of a vampire. Sprayed across both their faces, are gorgeous colored freckles. I stand out in the group. I have shinning jet black hair down to my mid back with grey eyes. Some would mistake me for the gloomy type for my appearance. They would also mistake me for a fourteen year old because im quite short for my age. But I don't let that bring me down. I'm much of a tomboy a sporty type. Not cheer leading like Mia and Cassidy but more like basketball and soccer. But what my favorite sport is is track. I just adore running.
"Clare, Damian, over here!" Mia yelled from somewhere ahead of us.
 I don't now what's with them and this stupid fair. It' never been here before witch makes it quite strange since we live in a small down in Virginia. But the three of them still insisted we all go. The only reason I'm here is because of Damian-Jake. I sighed, gave Damian one of my We'd better go  looks and ran up ahead. What I saw made my mouth gape open. The three, Mia, Cassidy and Toby, were standing in front of a black building. It was small, almost reminded me of a little cottage that would be set near a beach or something. I was plain black and was decorated with fake cobwebs and bones. The windows seemed normal, yet darkened, almost bullet proof looking. Next to the door was a sign that said Creeps Haunted Maze. Enter At Your Own Risk. I realized I was staring and shook out of it. I then turned to look at my friends. Toby was standing there, smirking like an idiot. Mia and her sister stood behind him giggling like weirdos. I rolled my eyes and said," What? It's just one of those cheap run down mazes that are in every single fair grounds we have been in."
"If it's so cheap and run down, then I dare you to go in it," Toby replied. I rolled my eyes once again.
"Fine. But then can we leave this stupid fair? And getting a really bad feeling about it," I shivered.
"Okay, deal!' Toby held out his hand for me to shake. I took it in an instant. I really wanted to go home.
"Wait, Clare, I have a bad feeling about this," Damian- Jake said.
"Please, It's just a stupid maze. What could go wrong?" I said as I walked up to the door. I pushed it open and stepped inside.
As the door closed I caught a last glimpse of my friends faces. Mia and Cassidy were still giggling, Toby was still smirking like an idiot, as though he won a noble prize or something. And then I saw Damian's. Worried, freaked, scared.
Why didn't I listen to him?

So that was how I got in here? But I don't understand. It's just a normal maze right? As I continued to walk down the hall these thoughts flooded my head. And then I bumped into him. Creep. I turned around and I gasped. I tried backing away but only feel to the ground. There stood a man. A clown. One of the creepiest clown I have ever seen. He was white, so white he almost shinned. His lips were red, blood red. Almost exactly like blood. That sent a shiver down my spine. His hair, it was frizzy and a bright green. Here and there were spots of purple. And he was wearing a jump suit. On one leg it was yellow with red strips. On the left leg is was golden and purple poka dots. His torso was a vest with a bright yellow tie. His left arm was green while his other was purple.
"Why hello there, Clare!" he laughed,"Welcome to my home! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here forever."
And then he started laughing, a pitch laugh. A histarical laugh. A maniac's laugh. 

© 2014 Angel


Author's Note

Angel
The description may not be very orderly. I don't believe I have enough description either. What do you think? Also, when Damian-Jake comes in later on(witch he will) Clare will be switching between calling him Damian and Jake. Just telling you so you don't get confused. Enjoy!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 19, 2014
Last Updated on July 19, 2014
Tags: Creepy, Maze, Insane, Freak Show, Crazy, Monsters, Scary, Horrible, Terrible, Hostage, Creeps, Clowns, Clown, Crazy Clown, Creepy Clown

Author

Angel
Angel

About
I love writing. Creating my own worlds is my favorite. I write because I dream of a life I want, a family I wish I could have...A place I could go to to escape this hell of a life... ~picture is .. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Angel


Creeps Creeps

A Book by Angel