Her.<3

Her.<3

A Story by FallenFate

  I know everyone is entitled to their own oppionion, so I repect your religous veiws. In return, I ask that you respect mine.

 

  Abouut seven years ago, my gradmother died. I didn't get to see her that often, but when I did, we always had so much fun. I adored her and she adored me. There is alot of memories that we had together. I remember one time she was in town and she was staying in my room with me. I always loved her stories and she loved to tell them to me. But she told me I had to sing the story song first. I told her I didn't know it, so she tought it to me.

  Tell me a story, tell me a story, tell me a story before I go to bed. Tell me about the birds and bees, tell me about the sicamore trees. Tell me a story before I go to bed. 

  I still remember her singing it to me...

  She was complaning about a stomachproblem and she wanted to get it checked out. The doctors sent a miniature camera inside of her stomach...which they later found out that the camera had tore her her pancrious just enough to seriously effect her.

  It was a cloudy morning in Colorado, we walked into the hospital doors. I sat in the waiting room for hours with my cousins. I finally got to go into my gradma's room to see her. I washed my hands and sanitized them as well. When I walked up to her hospital bed, I smiled and went to hold her hand. "Hi, Grandma, it's me. Ciarrah." Her head turned in my direction, her eyes closed to slits. She was so weak that she couldn't even open her eyes all of the way, but she made an effort to talk to me. I told her how much I loved her and how happy I was to see her. My dad told me it was time to go back to the hotel and to say good bye. I kissed my grandma on the forehead and told her goodbye and that I loved her. I told her that I'd see her soon.

  We ran to the car, trying not to get soaked by the rain. Before we entered the hospital, it was only drizzling. When we entered our hotel room, my dad got a call from my mom. The call. He hung up and looked at me. "Your grandmother passed away just now, I'm so sorry." I remember standing there in shock. Then the tears kept coming and coming. I flung myself on the bed and cried even more. I remember screaming, "Why? Why? She was my grandma, I loved her. Why?"

  I don't remember anything after that. I think we went back to the hospital to confort our family. I won't ever forget the funeral though. I remember the wake. I went to stand at the coffin and seeing my grandma in it. She didn't look the same, she was less...alive. I missed the smile that was constantly there and the bright blush she always wore. I held her cold hand; it felt like stone. I let the tears run freely when I held her hand. I started sobbing so hard, I could breath. let go of her hand and slide to the floor, my dad had to come pick me up and walk me to my seat...

  I will never forget her, she tought me one of the most important lessons in my life. You don't hate anyone, you hate their actions. I love her more than anything.

© 2010 FallenFate


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
This is a very touching personal journal entry. I feel almost churlish reminding you of the importance of correct spelling and grammar.

Also, I think there is a typo here: "I started sobbing so hard, I could breath."

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Added on September 29, 2010
Last Updated on September 29, 2010

Author

FallenFate
FallenFate

Phoenix, AZ



About
I'm not going to say I don't have flaws, I have many. For example, I'm fourteen and I smoke and drink way too much coffee. I love to write and music is my influence. I was depressed for a long time, .. more..

Writing