Jared And Sara

Jared And Sara

A Story by FallenHeroXx
"

A Story about love and death

"
Somewhere between our laughs. Our long talks, and all our little jokes. I fell in love with him. 
There was a time when he made me happy. He is the one I love. With every piece of my heart. 
Without him. I’m nothing. I can’t live without him. I love him, and I’ll never know whether he loves me. Please help me. 
My heart is broken and I think I’m going to die, I still love him though. 
The only person I’ve ever truly loved, has left me with a broken heart. 
My world came crashing down, when I realized, I was holding on to a dream that was never going to come true. 
I’m so confused. Should I smile because we’re friends? Or cry…? Because that’s all we’ll ever be. Breathing is such a task, when I don’t have him. 
I love him so much. But I still love him. With all the little pieces of this wasted broken heart of mine. 
And every day I look in the mirror. I see the same broken heart. 
But the hardest part of walking away. Is knowing he won’t be running after me. 
Tears are forever streaming down my face. He doesn’t know and he wouldn’t care. 
Tonight when I settle down to rest. You can be sure it’ll be him I’m crying over, and I can be sure, It will never end. 
Another lonely night with empty dreams. So now you know the reason. Goodbye mom and dad, little sister, baby brother and most of all goodbye to you Jared.
He cried as he read the note, Jared looked up at Sara’s mother “I didn’t know that she was so, so in love with me” he glanced down “well she came home everyday just talking about you and what you two did together.” Sara’s mother replied.
 
Jared was still in love with her even after she died he wanted her and he thought to himself “if you die, didn’t I say I’d follow” he got up and went home.
 
With a tear running down his face he found a knife and went to his room, where he sat down on the bed.
 
He wrote with the knife and big bloody letters up his arm “Sara I hope I’ll meet you in death” and finally after a short break which seemed very long he screamed “Sara” and slit his wrists.
 
He knew he had a few minutes left so he wrote on his wall with his blood “I’m going to follow her” and passed out. Jared bled to death on the floor.
Two months earlier
Sara sat in her class, there were only two months left until the end of the semester. She wanted to just leave everything behind she wanted to be with Jared. The teacher spoke of love at the moment, she didn’t want to listen. They were just friends Her and Jared. 
Jared sat down and couldn’t get his mind off Sara. He was so in love with her but the were just friends. He wanted to be more than friends. He walked up to her in their second recess “hey Sara?” she made a quiet scream “wow Jared you scared the crap out of me” he then asked “do you want to go to prom with me?” she smiled and almost whispered “yes.” 
She ran home screaming “MOM DAD COME HERE” her mother and father came downstairs and asked “what’s wrong?” “Jared asked me to the prom” she smiled “Well did you say yes?” “of course I did” she went to her room and surfed on the internet for the rest of the evening. 
A month and three weeks later
Prom week actually it was the day of the prom Sara had been home all day to get ready and she was going to tell Jared that she loved him tonight.
Jared stared at the clock and went out to his car and drove over to Sara’s house. He arrived at six fifteen. She was standing in the door looking at his car. Then her parents came out and said “let’s get a picture” they took the picture and went to the prom. 
He looked at her a few times while driving and noticed that, she was staring at him almost the whole time until the prom. 
They went inside and she smiled at him.
Three hours later
Jared was drunk, very drunk indeed. 
Sara went over to him and asked “could you come with me for a second” Jared followed her. When they came outside she kissed him and said “Jared I love you, I have never loved anyone but you” she smiled in a polite way. He looked at her and said “that’s a shame, you know I would follow in life as well as death right?” “yes” she said softly “well I’m in love with Jenna” and went inside. Sara found Jared standing in a room getting a blowjob from Jenna. She went over and kicked Jenna in the face and then ran out of the room.
As she sat with the knife she wrote the note. After writing it she slit her left wrist and the blood started flying her phone rang. “hello” it was Jared “I’ve made a huge mistake I love you not Jenna, Sara can you forgive me?” “It’s to late Jared” she whispered and hung up. She wrote with blood on her wall “Jared I Hate you and Love you kiss me one last time when you find me” She smiled as she crashed to the floor. When she landed on the floor she thought to herself “free of all this pain” Sara bled to death on the floor
Somewhere between our laughs. Our long talks, and all our little jokes. I fell in love with him. 
There was a time when he made me happy. He is the one I love. With every piece of my heart. 
Without him. I’m nothing. I can’t live without him. I love him, and I’ll never know whether he loves me. Please help me. 
My heart is broken and I think I’m going to die, I still love him though. 
The only person I’ve ever truly loved, has left me with a broken heart. 
My world came crashing down, when I realized, I was holding on to a dream that was never going to come true. 
I’m so confused. Should I smile because we’re friends? Or cry…? Because that’s all we’ll ever be. Breathing is such a task, when I don’t have him. 
I love him so much. But I still love him. With all the little pieces of this wasted broken heart of mine. 
And every day I look in the mirror. I see the same broken heart. 
But the hardest part of walking away. Is knowing he won’t be running after me. 
Tears are forever streaming down my face. He doesn’t know and he wouldn’t care. 
Tonight when I settle down to rest. You can be sure it’ll be him I’m crying over, and I can be sure, It will never end. 
Another lonely night with empty dreams. So now you know the reason. Goodbye mom and dad, little sister, baby brother and most of all goodbye to you Jared.
He cried as he read the note, Jared looked up at Sara’s mother “I didn’t know that she was so, so in love with me” he glanced down “well she came home everyday just talking about you and what you two did together.” Sara’s mother replied.
 
Jared was still in love with her even after she died he wanted her and he thought to himself “if you die, didn’t I say I’d follow” he got up and went home.
 
With a tear running down his face he found a knife and went to his room, where he sat down on the bed.
 
He wrote with the knife and big bloody letters up his arm “Sara I hope I’ll meet you in death” and finally after a short break which seemed very long he screamed “Sara” and slit his wrists.
 
He knew he had a few minutes left so he wrote on his wall with his blood “I’m going to follow her” and passed out. Jared bled to death on the floor.
Later that night Jared was found dead on the floor with a knife and a letter in his possession. The letter said  
This was all a big mistake, she wasn’t supposed to kill herself I loved her! In every crush there’s a piece of a person that never dies. The memory. Why was it me that found her body. I feel like I’m falling in to this black hole of infinity. There I must remain until I find my love Sara. Please to whom might find me don’t f*****g touch me. I’ve put myself in the opposite position than Sara. It was just that important I guess. Have anyone ever sat down and thought to them self. This piece of earth isn’t true all the lies they tell us can’t be true or must be a lie. Everything these politicians tell us it doesn’t make sense but still I will not rest till I find her.
I LOVE YOU SARA.
Later That Evening
The blood was in a large pool. His dad was still standing in it, his face had a dim glow. “officer?” “yes what is it Mr. Parker” “did you say something about another suicide this evening?” “Yes Mr. Parker I did” “where was that?” “over on 25. Street” “was it a girl named Sara?” the police man nodded his head and Jared’s father fainted. Now knowing the reason of Jared’s suicide he went to Sara’s house and knocked on the door. “Mrs. Smith I’m truly sorry for your loss” Mrs. Smith’s eyes were still wet from all the crying. “who is it” Mr. Smith came to the door the rain had soaked Mr. Parker’s clothes “please come inside” Mr. smith said. “Do you want some coffee?” Mrs. Smith said when they got into the living room Parker nodded slightly “yes please“.
“So Parker what made you come?” “Well Martin it’s because” his face grew darker as the sentence slipped “Jared has committed suicide” They heard something smashing in the kitchen and a crying Jocelyn came into the room “Did he kill himself over Sara?” she said while crying. Parker explained about the note and the suicide. 
One year later
The two graves that was sitting next to each other. The three parent’s who stood crying still after one year the two teenagers parents showed their love for their deaths.

© 2010 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
What do you think it's my first story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on November 14, 2010
Last Updated on November 14, 2010

Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx