The Friendly Times pt 1/3

The Friendly Times pt 1/3

A Story by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
The Friendly Times.. Pt 1/3

I sit Before my computer.. Staring at nothing really.. A call comes on Skype.. “Noizes calling” I pick up of course.. He’s one of the best friends I ever had.. His asian voice, soothing yet fun.. And he makes this funny line “Dude, you’re like the only one of my friends who knows the feeling of getting up naked and turning and just dickslapping your girlfriend because she’s so small..” and we laugh our asses off.. And I say “You’re like the only one of my friends who knows the feeling of getting a c**t in your face every time you have sex” and as I remember these funny conversations I laugh.. And I ask him “when you visit can’t you bring your mom as a souvenir” and he just goes “f**k you” and we laugh.. So f*****g funny.. It’s nice to have friends..

© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
Honest Opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

We need those people who make us laugh and do crazy things. Life can box us in. Without laughter we would be boring as rocks. A very good ending to this poem. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Friends are always good to have, they just share our stress and be our friend! You're right, its always nice to have friends, and I can see you enjoy playing or talking, texting your friends much :)

Its simple and short, but really nice! I look forward for the next part :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2011
Last Updated on February 26, 2011
Tags: hate, suicide, love, teen, death, sorrow, palle pallesen, saddanishemokid, fallenheroxx, Book, Chapter

Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx