All That

All That

A Poem by FallenHeroXx

All that’s left of me..

Is the beautiful lie that was never created..

All the pills and f*****g butterflies..

Do you think of me?

I never really wondered if my life was worth more than suicide..

Even though once again I tried..

And I f*****g failed..

It’s like I’m not supposed to f*****g die..

Like I’m supposed to live in this agonizing form of existence..

Like I’m supposed to see death and disbelief right in f*****g front of me..

Like I’m supposed to be the pissed off old m**********r at the pub..

But none of you could understand..

Takes someone with my exact experiences to know how the f**k I feel..

But f**k it..

I’ll live on I guess..

Seeing how I apparently can’t f*****g die..

Oh my f*****g god..

I’m so f*****g furious..

But I can’t direct that feeling at anyone but myself..

And they say that everything’s gonna be fine..

That it’s just a bad dream come true..

It’ll be over soon..

Well f**k them..

F**k them all..

And I bid you goodnight.

© 2011 FallenHeroXx


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great way of expressing ur emotions and feelings by using profanity:) lol... u must hav been pretty pissed when writing this piece:) keep up the good work:P

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Huh, i could see your feelings rather than a poem. And so it's so intense, and filled with anger. May it is because you are under stress. I don't know actually. But one thing is sure, some kind of stress can be spit out by writing down your feelings. If it helps just do it...
:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
I like it but, why are you so mad? Obviously if you're this angry, you must have some s**t in your life. So my suggestion? Direct that anger toward a goal so that you can get out of this pit of self-hatred and into a great and successful life! Keep writing!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Raw. Too raw to the point that it loses art. But I like it when it comes to that point. You dwell more in the heart of the matter which is much better. But it would better if it has balance.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this raw, raw anger in the poem. In this case I think a 'telling' poem is acceptable because the aggression is carried across better. Too many ellipsis, though. They serve you well in showing sudden disdain, but there's a lack of sophistication in so many. Some people may switch off. This is like the inner workings of an angsty adolescent, which I really like.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like this. It's very emotional, filled with anger. and an over use of f**k.
So you must have been going through a tough time when you wrote this. I'm sorry.

Very good piece.[x


Posted 12 Years Ago


I can relate completely with this poem and how you feel. This brings me back to a time in my life when all seemed lost. You did a beautiful and remarkable job in telling this story, and what has been eating away at you. You are a very passionate writer. Keep writing. And I hope things get better for you....But once again...you did an amazing job...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hostile yet passionate it right. WOW!! Filled with emotional struggle and pain. Very nice!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, hostile, passionate, and profane! But very beautiful just the same. So much emotion packed into this poem. I felt it once again. Great Job.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011

Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A View on Life A View on Life

A Poem by Thea


He is the "ONE" He is the "ONE"

A Poem by Thea