Maggie

Maggie

A Story by Follan

It's funny how in a instant your life can change so fast.... "Why can't you love me?" I yelled feeling choked up."I changed and I changed why don't you ever see it?" "Listen ,Maggie , I .." George turned and looked at the floor. "What George tell me, look in my eyes and tell me." I already knew what he was going to say but I couldn't face it."Let's break up." He said that calmly as if he already knew I would react this way. I fought against my tears a fight I will never win and asked , "Why?" He simply said ," I don't love you anymore," I felt a sting in my heart, " Okay George , leave you b*****d and never come back." I turned walked away quickly covering up my tears. Looking up I wonder why are the things you hold on so tightly always escape or leave you.The last thing I needed was George seeing me weep. " Maggie Tominson, what in the name of The Lord are you doing ?" I looked up to see Ms.Crokinjim staring at me. "Yes , ma'am" I whispered. I looked at my worn out desk eyes vacant.I lost it all...At the corner of my eye I saw George looking away staring at the sky.
"Do I have to remind you that the finals is a week away and your English grades are not doing well" she said as she raised her eyebrows. I felt my eyes watering and my heart burning, " No,ma'am "
"Then start focusing during my class" she said looking at me fiercely. I felt her beady grays eyes stare through me" Yes ma'am," Ms.Crokinjim walked away clicking her ugly dead cow skin..
Ms.Crokinjim is the English teacher, she has small gray eyes, that always look like they are pitting your soul.But who cares I lost everything,who cares if I'm gone.I felt salty rivers on my cheeks and the class staring. I just smile and say,"hello,I'm Maggie,"

© 2013 Follan


Author's Note

Follan
Please comment if you want this to continue and thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on June 23, 2013
Last Updated on August 24, 2013
Tags: Love, breakup

Author

Follan
Follan

London, United Kingdom



Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Follan