Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Story by Follan

London why it's a beautiful city.Every single Christmas I would watch the sky as the snow piled up.I wish I was Sherlock,free to wander and not be questioned.But I would be dead inside so I think I am okay.Na Na,I hope you are watching me over the night sky.Mathew has just left me so I hope you can watch him for me.Mathew,my best friend,my lover he was a starry eyed boy. I wonder if I can go away without him. The snow fell quietly letting me to rethink my decisions.RING! RING! RING! " Hello," "Perry where the HELL are you I'm going to leave soon!"yelled my red headed friend."Okay,okay, I'll be there soon" "You better be!" and with that she hanged up. Walking briskly I arrived to the station."Over here Perry!" In a plaid dress my red headed friend,Miranda yelled."You are so slow," I forgot what to said next, a young boy caught attention.Black hair ,blue eyes ,about 174 cm tall."Hello !" Miranda was getting impatient. "Yes?"I answered sheepishly. " I'm going " "Oh,Bye" With that she hopped on to the tram waving me goodbye. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I turn to see a woman dead. Oh God can't I just live a simple life. The boy I saw early was calming down the crowd and calling the police. Oh murder that's new, I turned invisible and walked out of the foolish scene.Shortly after this the police arrived."Perry, what are you doing here?" I turned to the boy. Wait I'm invisible right now how can he see me? "And you are," I asked arching my now invisible eyebrows."My name is Conner Williams,"he answered giving me a cheeky smile. "Let me ask you a question Mr.Williams," I said coolly,"Do you love me ?" Baffled by my seemly absurd question,he whispered a confused ,"Pardon me," " If you do not love me please do not butt into me life,Conner." I turned never looking back."Conner Williams, where have I heard this name?" I whispered .........






© 2013 Follan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on August 25, 2013
Last Updated on August 25, 2013

Author

Follan
Follan

London, United Kingdom



Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Follan