You lost me.

You lost me.

A Poem by Fallen Phoenix
"

I've posted this as a poem but I'd probably see it as more of a monologue. yet again it's a work in progress, kinda channeling some anger into this. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

"
I'M going to lose YOU again? Ehh. You f*****g left me. You left me for some other arsehole when he caught you with me. Picked him over me. You literally decided he was better right in front of me.Now you're back, telling me you love me saying you wish you'd never left. Should've guessed you were having trouble with arsehole. But the funny thing is you still won't get rid of arsehole. Why's that ay? Prick. Did you honestly think you could just come back and everything will be great again? You were gone when I needed you. When I cried myself to sleep, when I f*****g hurt myself. where were you then? You were off f*****g him. Telling me to f**k off when I needed you most. But, I've come to realise I don't need you. You took the sun when you left, but now I have the moon and it's pretty f*****g beautiful and at least I can f*****g look at that without going blind. And you say I'm going to lose you again?? I never lost you in the first place, you lost me.

© 2015 Fallen Phoenix


Author's Note

Fallen Phoenix
Please don't hold back on this, lying won't improve my writing!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Intense with a slight of humor, “at least I can f*****g look at that without going blind.” Funny. Why do pricks always get the girls? Maybe that should be your next poem.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Fallen Phoenix

9 Years Ago

Hmm yes maybe! Thank you. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Added on April 7, 2015
Last Updated on April 7, 2015
Tags: Monologue, hate, anger, fiction, new, theatre, love

Author

Fallen Phoenix
Fallen Phoenix

Dublin, Ireland



About
Young guy from Ireland who doesn't quite understand what's going on inside him. I guess a lot of what I write is pretty dark, unfortunately. Inspiration comes rarely to me, but when it does it comes f.. more..

Writing