Run Hillary! Run!!!

Run Hillary! Run!!!

A Story by Le' Pugh'
"

I reckon since I can't have a dog in the fight, at least there is a dog in the fight...

"

The Munch Report

 

Say what you want about Hillary Roddam Clinton, but the lady knows what she wants.

Seems like she’s spent every wakin’ moment since she was, oh I don’t know, bakin’ cookies in her Easy Bake tryin’ to angle herself into the Whitehouse. She even went so far as to marry the only man in the universe more redneck than Billy Carter to make that happen…

...but then that’s her style.

Now she’s being asked to drop out of the race. You think that little lady’s gonna call it quits before the last curtain falls? You got another think comin’!

It’ll take more than some young inexperienced African-American version of Alfred E. Neuman (What? Me worry?) to take her eyes off the prize. Like she said (now hear the fake southern drawl, y’all), “I don’t feel noways tired… I come too far from where I started from.” That’s where she got me as a Southerner. I mean, I hear folks talkin' like that all the time ‘round here!

Anyways, I don’t trust them other two fellers far as I can pitch ‘em (which ain't too far). On the other foot, I believe she says exactly what she means.

Even if I find her completely distasteful...

Even if every time she opens her mouth it makes me draw up in the fetal position and weep uncontrollably, I still say...

RUN HILLARY! RUN!!!

 

 

© 2008 Le' Pugh'


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dang if that was`nt a good story !
Truth is I feel the same way. I think, as the primaries go,
she is the undisputed American success story and ,
she is a worthy oponent, the only one, up until the real
Presidential election begins, then no reason exists for not
supporting a real American Hero John McCain.
Regards,
---- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 15 Years Ago


YES!!!!!! Go Hillary! She is loyal, strong and has more back bone than most anyone. If there is ever a woman to be president, that woman should be Hillary Rodham Clinton. She has my vote, and not just for her gender, but for her beliefs, character and moral standing.

In the end---win, lose or draw. Mrs Hillary will always stand tall---because that is simply who she is.

RUN HILLARY! RUN!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 9, 2008
Last Updated on May 9, 2008

Author

Le' Pugh'
Le' Pugh'

Anchorage, NE, Christmas Island



About
My new book is here! Purchase "Wings to See" at Barnes and Noble Also available on Amazon or www.fracturedrepublic.com �Wings to See� takes you on year-by-year journey thro.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..