The Jealousy Of Kanga

The Jealousy Of Kanga

A Story by Fanfic
"

Kanga is jealous of Mudkip because of him being with Nidorina (who he has a crush on) Kanga decides to do something to get Nidorina's attention.

"
Kanga was a baby Kangaskhan. He was not the smartest guy in the world. In fact, if you told him to run through a wall instead of using the door, he would do it without questions.

Kanga worked for the evil ruler Nidorino alongside Sandshrew. Neither of them liked him because of his stupidity. But nobody hated him more than Sandshrew. Unfortunately, Sandshrew had to put up with Kanga all day, everyday.

While in Nidorino's fortress, Kanga decided he was going to capture Mudkip (Nidorino's arch enemy, or "Priority 1" as his army of Porygons called him. Kanga did not like Mudkip because of him being Nidorina's boyfriend, neither did Nidorino, but Nidorino hated Mudkip more.

Kanga grabbed a weapon. It looked like a rifle with a grappling hook attached to a rope. He looks at Nidorino, who is playing a game. He then left the fortress, unnoticed. Kanga eventually arrived at Nidorina's home. Nidorina lives in a burrow.

Kanga hides in some tall grass, out of sight. He watches and aims at Mudkip. He then sees Nidorina kiss Mudkip, causing him to faint. Mudkip gets back up and says "The kiss wasn't that great!" Nidorina says "And I guess you could do better?" Mudkip says "Hell yeah!" and all out kisses her. Nidorina says "Not bad" and they go inside. Kanga asks himself "What does he have that I don't?!"

Back at Nidorino's fortress, Kanga is looking out the window, looking sad. He says to Sandshrew "What do I have to do to get a girl's attention?" Sandshrew asks "What kind of girl?" Kanga replies "Nidorina. It's like she's failing to notice that I'm alive!" Sandshrew says sarcastically "I guess you could capture a legendary pokemon and bring it to her! That'd do it!" and walks off.

Kanga has a habit of misunderstanding what people say. He also can't tell when people are being serious or not. Kanga thinks to himself "A very good idea! But how am I supposed to do this thing?"

Kanga goes to the library. Kanga has been banned from the library before (and that's another story for another day!) Kanga asks the librarian (an Alakazam) for a book on legendary pokemon. The librarian says "No!" Kanga replies "please!" the librarian replies "No!" after a few repeats of this, the librarian asks Kanga "are you just going to keep saying please till I say yes?" Kanga replies "Pretty much!" The librarian gets a book about legendary pokemon.

Kanga doesn't want to catch Moltres, because he would "burn him" nor did he want to catch Articuno because it would "freeze him!" Nor did he want to catch Zapdos because it would "zap him!" Neither did he want Lugia, Ho-Oh, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Rayquaza (him being a different character from a different story) Kyogre or Groudon. Nidorina wouldn't be too pleased if he caught Latias (since she works for her) He stopped at Giratina. Kanga decided this is the pokemon he will capture.

Kanga reads about Giratina and learns about the Griseous Orb. The Griseous Orb can open a portal and allow Giratina to enter this dimension. Kanga knows that the Griseous Orb can be found in Kecleon's museum.

Kanga sneaks into the museum through the back and hides behind things to avoid being noticed. Mightyena is on guard. Kanga takes the Griseous Orb and leaves unnoticed. Kecleon soon notices that the Orb is gone. He goes to tell Mudkip.

After a few preparations, Kanga uses the Griseous Orb to open a portal. Giratina flies out of it. Giratina says "Who has summoned me?!" Kanga, a bit nervous, says "Me!" Giratina says "Why have you summoned me?" Kanga offers the Orb and says "Take this and you will understand!" Giratina steps forward to take the Orb, but falls down a camouflaged hole. Giratina shouts "You little fool!" Kanga says back "I am not the fool! You are the fool!" Giratina asks "And what will you do with me?" Kanga says "I will take you to Nidorina, where I will be a big hero and will get Nidorina's attention!" Giratina says "That's a nice dream, but dreams are meant to be....." Giratina switches from his Altered Forme to his Origin Forme and flies out the hole and finishes his sentence ".....Broken!"

Giratina takes the Griseous Orb off Kanga and attacks him by firing some sort of beam attack. Kanga flees. Giratina says "Finally! After Several Centuries, I can take over this dimension and have freedom!" Giratina goes on a destructive rampage. He chases Kanga, who runs to Mudkip and Nidorina. Kecleon is there too (obviously he's told them about the stolen Orb) Kecleon is not very happy that Kanga stole the Orb, especially when he sees Giratina. Kecleon explains Giratina's story "Many centuries ago, Giratina was a pokemon that used his powers to try to destroy the world, but was imprisoned by Dialga and Palkia in another dimension. That Orb is the key to Giratina's prison!"

Mudkip tells Kecleon to find somewhere safe and he prepares for an epic battle.

Meanwhile, at Nidorino's fortress, Nidorino thinks it's a little too quiet. He asks Sandshrew "Where's Kanga?" Sandshrew replies "Last time I saw him, he was asking how to get Nidorina's attention. I told him he could capture a legendary pokemon, but I was just joking!" Nidorino says "Rule Number 1! Never joke with Kanga!" Sandshrew asks "what're you so worried about? Kanga couldn't do anything right!" Nidorino replies "Exactly! He releases a legendary pokemon and it goes on a rampage! What would you do then?" Sandshrew thinks for a moment then says "Good Point! I'll go find him!" Nidorino says "I'll go too!"

They get in an aircraft each and begin to look for Kanga.

Nidorino picks up a phone and dials a number. Kanga's phone rings. Kanga awnsers it. Nidorino shouts "WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU BIG SON OF A...." Kanga holds the phone away from his ear. Once Nidorino finishes, Kanga replies "I'm with Mudkip and Nidorina!" then Kanga says "Actually! This is a pretty bad time! Could you call me back later, or not at all?!" Mudkip is using Kanga as a weapon against Giratina by swinging Kanga at him.

By now, Dragonite, a friend of Mudkip and Nidorina, has arrived and joins the fight. Dragonite hits Giratina with Hyper Beam. She then uses Dragon Pulse. Sandshrew arrives and says to Kanga "You idiot! I'll deal with you later! But now, we have to stop Giratina!" He then says to everyone "Use all your most powerful attacks at the same time!"

Mudkip uses Water Gun, Nidorina uses Poison Sting, Dragonite uses Thunderbolt and Sandshrew uses Sand Attack all at the same time! Kanga tried to use an attack, but is unable to, possibly because of his young age.

Giratina has become weakened from the attack and staggers backwards, accidentally opening a portal with falls through. However, Giratina loses his grip and drops the Orb.

The falls and lands on Kanga. Or rather, in Kanga! He accidentally swallows the Griseous Orb. Kanga says "Nidorina? I don't feel so good!" Kanga begins to grow to an enormous size. When he finishes growing, he looks like a giant adult Kangaskhan. He also has completely white, glowing eyes.

Mudkip tells Sandshrew "Quick! Hit him Sand Attack, Tail Whip, anything!" Sandshrew uses Sand Attack, but has no effect. Sandshrew shouts "It's not working!" Mudkip runs off and says "Keep trying! I'll be back with help!" Sandshrew is left alone with Kanga. Sandshrew says "Kanga! Old friend! Partner! You don't look so good! Is there anything I can do for you? Is there anything you want?" Kanga replies "I want..... DESTRUCTION!!!"

Mudkip runs back to Kecleon. Kecleon asks "Did you get the Orb?" Mudkip replies "I think Giratina isn't so dangerous anymore!" Kanga can be heard shouting "I WANT DESTRUCTION!" Dragonite sees Kanga and says "Kanga? Damn! And I thought he was ugly before!" Nidorina says "Destruction is definitely NOT attractive!" Kanga fires a very strong beam of red energy from his mouth, destroying a mountain. He then pounds mountains around him, reducing them to rubble. Kecleon shouts "He'll tear the whole world apart!" Mudkip says "Not if we stop him!" Mudkip hits him with Water Gun, which does have an effect, but not the one Mudkip wanted. Kanga tries to pound him with both fists, but Mudkip dodges.

Dragonite uses Earthquake, but also has very little effect. Kanga says "You call that an earthquake?!" He stomps on the ground making an even bigger earthquake. Kanga says "THIS is an earthquake!" Lots of mountains are destroyed from Kanga's earthquake. Mudkip says "He's too strong!" Kanga walks off, towards the city with Nidorino's fortress.

Nidorino arrives. Mudkip says "Nidorino! Just what we need!" Nidorino step out of the aircraft and shouts "Get them!" to the Porygons. Kecleon says "Wait! Kanga swallowed the Griseous Orb!" Dragonite says "He's turned into a monster! He'll spread destruction all over the world!" Nidorina says "And your point is?" Dragonite says "He's heading straight for the city! He'll pound it to rubble if we don't stop him!" Nidorino replies sarcastically "Ooh! I'm scared! As if Kanga could do anything right!" He shouts to his Porygons again "Get them!"

Mudkip says to Nidorino "But Kanga wants Nidorina! You going to let him get away with that?" Nidorino stops the Porygons and runs in front of them. Nidorino says "Nobody tries to get with Nidorina! I'm the one who is supposed to be with her!" Mudkip says "That's the old Nidorino I know and don't love! Now picture this! I got a plan to put Kanga in his place!" Mudkip whispers something to Nidorino. Nidorino says "I like it!"

Kanga is outside of the city and shouts "Nidorino's city! And it's all mine!" before he can attack, Dragonite uses earthquake to distract him, while the Porygons use a glue gun on Kanga's feet. Kanga is unable to move. Mudkip pushes Nidorino forwards. Nidorino asks "What are you doing? What am I supposed to do now?" Mudkip takes a step back looks for a second then says "Just stand right there!" Nidorino asks "Why?" Mudkip runs off. Kanga loses his balance and falls over, crushing Nidorino. He spits the Griseous Orb out and is caught by Kecleon.

Kanga is returned to normal and notices Nidorino underneath him and recovering. Kanga gets up and tries to sneak off. He is stopped by Sandshrew, who is visibly not very happy with him. Kanga says "Err... Hi, Sandshrew!" Nidorino gets up and shouts "Kanga! I'm going to Porygonise you! First for angering Giratina! Again for trying to get Nidorina! And a third time for flattening me! And then! No more Mr Nice Guy!"

The Griseous Orb is return to the museum and Mudkip and Nidorina go home.

THE END

© 2016 Fanfic


Author's Note

Fanfic
This story is set after the events of another story. Nidorino was the villian of that story along with sandshrew and Kanga.

Being Porygonised is where Nidorino uses a machine called a Porygoniser which converts pokemon into Porygons and makes them lose their free will and become Nidorino's slave forever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on October 22, 2016
Last Updated on October 22, 2016

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic