A Pokemon Christmas Present

A Pokemon Christmas Present

A Story by Fanfic
"

Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard give me a Christmas present money can't buy..... Sort of.....

"
In my bedroom, Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard were there. It was Christmas Day in the evening. Dragonite was wrapping something small in paper. Charizard asked, "Is the gift ready?"

"Yes!" replied Dragonite.

"Good!" said Charizard, "Now, where is he?"

Mudkip looked towards the door and said, "I hear him coming!"

I entered the room. I look at Dragonite, Charizard and Mudkip, who look back at me innocently. I wave at them, slightly disturbed by the way they're staring at me.

"Alright, you lot?" I asked.

They continued to stare at me. I sat down on my bed with Dragonite on left and Charizard and Mudkip on my right. I look at Charizard and Mudkip, then at Dragonite and finally ask, "What are you all looking so guilty about anyway?"

Dragonite replied, "We have a gift for you!"

"A gift?" I said, not sure what to think. "For me?" I wasn't sure whether to be happy or completely freaked out.

"Yes!" said Dragonite.

"It is a tradition of your world to exchange gifts on this day." said Charizard, "Is that not right?"

"Yes!" I replied. "Why the sudden interest in my world's culture?"

"We realised that you do great things for us, like making adventures for us!" said Dragonite.

"Your Everyday Life series is pure genius!" added Mudkip.

"We simply wish to show gratitude for what you do for us!" said Charizard.

"No, that's fine! You really don't have to...." I started.

Dragonite jumped on me, knocking me over and shouted "You will accept our gift!!!"

I replied, "OK! I'll take your gift! Don't get your tail in a twist!"

Dragonite picked up the wrapped up gift and offers it to me. I took it and unwrapped it. It was a USB stick.

"Oh!" I said, "That's.... Nice...." unsure what to think. "What is it?" I asked.

"It is a data storage device used by your species!" replied Charizard.

"Yes! I can see that!" I said, looking at the USB stick. "I'm just not sure why you're giving it to me!"

Mudkip said, "It's the contents that are important!"

"Oh!" I said. "Why? What's on it?"

Charizard replied, "The device contains the launch codes for the world's nuclear weapon system!"

I dropped the USB stick and took a moment to take this in. I then said, "What?!"

Charizard explained, "What you do for us is amazing! Therefore, we have decided to give you the greatest gift we can offer! You will have the power to kill off Nidorino from your stories!"

Dragonite added, "You will have the choice of whether Nidorino deserves to live!"

Mudkip finished off, "This is our gift to you!"

I finished listening to to them and then said, "So hang on! Let me get this straight! You have downloaded the launch codes for every single nuclear weapon on the planet?"

"Yes!" replied Dragonite.

"And you've put them all on that USB stick there?" I asked, pointing at the stick.

"Yep!" said Mudkip.

"And you did this all on that computer there?" I asked, pointing to the computer in my room.

"Yeah!" said Charizard.

"Oh dear!" I said. A loud knock can be heard downstairs on the front door, followed by a shouting voice, "THIS IS THE POLICE! OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Fools!" I said, facepalming myself.

Later, Dragonite is with Charizard. She is talking to a Nidorina plush, thinking it's the real Nidorina.

"You will explain why you're not here for Christmas! Tell me or be destroyed!" shouted Dragonite.

Charizard said to Dragonite, "I don't think she's going to speak!"

"I have ways of making you talk!" said Dragonite.

Charizard told Dragonite, "I'm pretty sure she's a stuffed toy! She can't speak!"

"DO NOT QUESTION ME!!!" shouted Dragonite.

"This is stupid!" said Charizard, "I'm leaving!" and walked off.

"Come back here!" shouted Dragonite, "You're so going on the naughty list!"

Dragonite then looked at the Nidorina plush and asked, "What do you think you're smiling at?!"

Even later, Charizard, Dragonite and Mudkip stood silently. Eventually, Dragonite spoke, "Do you think.... Maybe....."

Charizard interrupted, "No! This always would've happened! We did nothing!"

Dragonite tried to speak again, "But if we...."

Charizard interrupted again, "We did nothing!!!"

Miltank walked in and asked, "Would any of you care for some milk?"

Everyone shouted back," NNNNOOOOO!!!"

THE END

© 2016 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on October 31, 2016
Last Updated on November 1, 2016

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic