Nidorina's Injection

Nidorina's Injection

A Story by Fanfic
"

We all hate injections! Unfortunately, Nidorina is no different!

"
"OW!!!"

Loud screams of pain could be heard behind Doctor Beedrill's closed door. Nidorina was in the waiting room with Kangaskhan. So was Mudkip, Skarmory, Dragonite, Kecleon, Mightyena, Latias, Miltank and just about everyone Nidorina knew. They too were waiting for the horrible moment when Doctor Beedrill called their name. Today was the worst day in the world! Injection Day!

Nidorina wasn't afraid of ghosts, rats or clowns. Only one thing scared her, just thinking about injections! The simple mention of the word made her hide in fear.

"I don't need an injection!" said Nidorina boldly, "I feel fine!"

Kangaskhan replied, "Injections stop you getting ill! Injections fight germs!"

"I don't believe in germs!" said Nidorina.

"I do!" said Kangaskhan.

"Well, I don't!" said Nidorina.

Kangaskhan said sternly, "You're having an injection and that's final!"

Doctor Beedrill opened the door. Nidorina hid under the chair.

"Please don't pick me!" begged Nidorina to herself.

"Dragonite!" called Doctor Beedrill.

Doctor Beedrill had to grab Dragonite by the tail and drag her in, which was hard, heavy work! A few moments later, a scream of pain could be heard. Dragonite walked out. She was holding her arm where she had been jabbed, trying not to cry.

"Cry baby!" teased Nidorina.

"Well we all know about YOU Nidorina!" said Dragonite and she left.

Doctor Beedrill appeared again. Nidorina put her hands over her face and said, "I'll be so good if it's not me!"

"Kanga!" called Doctor Beedrill. Kanga began to cry. Doctor Beedrill grabbed him by the arm and pulled him in and shut the door behind them. Again, screams could be heard. Kanga walked out, still crying.

"You're such a cry baby!" teased Nidorina.

Kanga cried even harder and left.

Doctor Beedrill opened the door again. Nidorina jumped into Kangaskhan's pouch, but she was too big and only the top half of her was hidden.

"Pick someone else!" thought Nidorina.

"Latias!" called Doctor Beedrill. Nidorina relaxed and climbed out again.

Latias went into Doctor Beedrill's office. Nidorina couldn't wait to hear her screams. She would definitely tease her!

Silence.

Latias came out and spoke to Nidorina.

"You wouldn't believe the needle Doctor Beedrill's using today!" said Latias, "It's as long as my arm!"

"Whatever!" said Nidorina. How dare she not scream, she thought. Nidorina began to feel faint thinking about the needle.

"Anything wrong?" asked Latias.

"No!" said Nidorina.

"OK. I just wanted to warn you because I've never seen such a big needle in my life!" said Latias. She then left.

Nidorina was almost sick, but then she controlled herself and thought, Today will be different! Today I'll be brave! Needle is almost part of my name! I'll walk straight into Doctor Beedrill's office, offer my arm and dare him to do his worst! I'll be the girl who laughed when the needle went in! The girl who asked for a second injection! The girl who....

"Nidorina" called Doctor Beedrill.

"NO!" screamed Nidorina, "PLEASE NO!!!"

"Yes!" said Doctor Beedrill, "It's your turn now!"

Nidorina forgot she was brave. She also forgot everyone was watching her. Kangaskhan grabbed her by the arm. Nidorina kicked and screamed.

"You're such a baby, Nidorina!" said Charizard.

This made her worse. Nobody called Nidorina a baby and lived. She kicked Charizard as hard as she could.

"OW!!!" shouted Charizard in pain.

Kangaskhan held Nidorina by the arms with one hand and clamped her mouth shut with the other, while Doctor Beedrill took hold of her legs so she could neither bite nor kick. They carried her into Doctor Beedrill's office. Nidorina wriggled free and ran. Kangaskhan caught her and brought her back. The door closed behind them.

Nidorina stood in the corner. She was trapped! Doctor Beedrill kept his distance. He knew Nidorina. Last time she came for an injection, she'd kicked him.

"Everything OK?" asked Nurse Chansey, who had come through the door.

"It's her!" said Doctor Beedrill, pointing at Nidorina, "She doesn't want an injection!"

Nurse Chansey kept her distance. She knew Nidorina. Last time she came for an injection, she'd bitten her.

"Have a seat, Nidorina!" said Nurse Chansey.

Nidorina collapsed in the chair. There was no escape.

"What a big fuss over something like an injection!" said Nurse Chansey, "Call me if you need me!" she added and left.

Nidorina tried not to watch as Doctor Beedrill got the injection ready. She couldn't help peeking through her fingers and watching as Doctor Beedrill chose the longest, sharpest, most evil-looking needle she'd ever seen.

Nidorina looked at the bottles of medicines that had labels on them that said, "WARNING! DO NOT GIVE INJECTION IF THE PERSON SEEMS ILL!!!"

Doctor Beedrill came towards Nidorina, with the needle. Nidorina coughed. Doctor Beedrill came closer. Nidorina sneezed. Doctor Beedrill stopped.

"Are you OK, Nidorina?" asked Doctor Beedrill.

"No! I feel horrible! Asthma!" said Nidorina pathetically.

"You don't have asthma, Nidorina!" said Kangaskhan.

"Yes I do!" replied Nidorina.

"She is a little warm!" said Doctor Beedrill, "You better bring her back when she's feeling better!"

"OK." said Kangaskhan. Next time she'd make sure Mudkip took her.

Once they arrived home, Nidorina was put in bed.

Nidorina called Kangaskhan, "Mum! Could you bring me some ice cream for my throat? It really hurts!"

"Yes! You poor girl!" said Kangaskhan.

Kangaskhan went to get ice cream. Nidorina called again.

"Mum!" said Nidorina, "Could you bring up the TV, just in case my head stops hurting long enough to watch?"

"Of course!" said Kangaskhan.

This is great, thought Nidorina, No injection, breakfast in bed....

There was a knock on the door.

It must be Mum with the ice cream, thought Nidorina. "Coming in, Mum!"

"Hello, Nidorina!" said a voice. It wasn't Kangaskhan. It was Nurse Chansey.

"What hurts?" asked Nurse Chansey.

"Everything!" said Nidorina, "My eyes, my head, my throat, my chest, my arms, my stomach and my legs!"

Nurse Chansey got a stethoscope and listened to her eyes, her head, her throat, her arms and her legs. Everything seemed fine.

"Well?" asked Kangaskhan.

"She's very ill!" replied Nurse Chansey, "There's only one cure!"

"What?" asked Kangaskhan.

"An injection!" replied Nurse Chansey.

© 2016 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

540 Views
Added on November 1, 2016
Last Updated on November 2, 2016

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic