Adventures Of Mudkip: Episode 1

Adventures Of Mudkip: Episode 1

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

Nidorino has kidnapped Nidorina and Mudkip goes to rescue her with Dragonite.

"
Nidorino is sitting in his fortress, relaxing. A computer screen turns on and beeps. The screen shows a flashing red dot in the sky. Star, a Starly, which has a Porygon eye over it's left eye and a Porygon tail, looks at it and tries to wake up Nidorino, which isn't particularly easy. Nidorino looks at the screen.

Nidorino: Well, it appears that there's a world in the sky. I'll have to have a look at that!

Nidorino gets in a spaceship-like aircraft and flies into the sky.

Nidorino: All these damn trees are wrecking my ship! I'll have to continue on foot! 

Nidorino lands. A Space Odyssey theme plays. The door opens and Nidorino stands in the door and looks at the area around him. He goes down the steps and sets foot on the floor. Carrying a flag, Nidorino walks a few steps and puts the flag with his face on it and says "Nidorino was here!" in the ground. The music stops before it can finish as a squelching sound is heard.

Nidorino: What?

Nidorino has his foot in a pile of sh*t!

Nidorino: That's sick and disgusting!

Nidorino wipes his foot and walks. He comes into a clearing. Nidorino walks through some tall grass and into the clearing. The is hole on a grassy slope. Something comes out of the hole making Nidorino jump into the grass, trying not to be spotted and points a laser weapon towards the hole, ready to blast whatever comes out. Nidorina comes out. Nidorino lowers his weapon and admires her. 

Nidorino: She's pretty!

Just as Nidorino is about to get the confidence to reveal himself and talk to her, Mudkip appears. Nidorina and Mudkip hug. Nidorino looks confused. 

Nidorino: What???

A thought bubble appears over Nidorino's head. Mudkip + Nidorina = Love? Appears inside the thought bubble. Nidorino gets jealously angry and charges straight at Mudkip. He knocks him out of the way. He then faces Nidorina. 

Nidorino: I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU!!!

I'm going to rape you sound effect plays. Nidorina responds by stabbing him in the leg with her knife. Nidorino screams in pain. He sees Mudkip again and charges. Mudkip hits a block with a question mark on it. A star comes out of it and Mudkip grabs it. He begins to flash between his ordinary colour and his shiny colour. Mudkip grabs Nidorino by the horn, then picks him up and throws him all the way back to his fortress. Mudkip approaches Nidorina again. 

Mudkip: What was that about? 

Nidorina: I don't know! I guess my sexyness is too great! Have you ever thought of that? 

Mudkip: No! 

Nidorina growls. 

Mudkip: I mean yes!

Nidorina and Mudkip go inside her burrow. Nidorino is arriving at his fortress.

Nidorino: We're almost home, Star! I do miss this place when I'm out!

Sandshrew and Kanga are standing outside as the ship lands.

Sandshrew: Hello, Nidorino! Did you have a nice trip?

Nidorino: Shut up, Sandshrew!

Star hisses at Sandshrew. While Nidorino's not looking, Sandshrew gets out a remote and pushes a button, causing Star's Porygon eye to pop out. Sandshrew pushes the button again and Star's eye goes back into place.

Nidorino: What's the matter, Star? Does your tail need adjusting?

Nidorino twists Star's tail to tighten it. Nidorino enters his fortress and walks down a corridor followed by Sandshrew and Kanga. At his headquarters, Nidorino turns on computer screen and points at Nidorina.

Nidorino: I want you to capture me that Nidorina and bring it to me alive!

Sandshrew: Why?

Nidorino: It's for me to know and you to never find out

Nidorino: Get going!

Sandshrew grumbles to himself.

Sandshrew: Well, we were just leaving, you're majesty!

Nidorino picks Sandshrew up off the floor.

Nidorino: STOP GRUMBLING AND GET IT DONE!!!

Sandshrew and Kanga leave and arrive at Nidorina's burrow. They hide in the tall grass and watch as Mudkip is outside.

Sandshrew: Quick! Throw something to knock him out!

Kanga picks up and throws a feather. It barely goes anywhere. Sandshrew facepalms himself and throws a stone at Mudkip. This hits him on the head and knocks him out. Nidorina comes out to see what's going on. Sandshrew and Kanga jump out of the grass and Sandshrew uses Sand Attack. This blinds Nidorina. Sandshrew and Kanga grab Nidorina, but something flies up in the air with extreme speed. The thing then dives down and knocks Sandshrew and Kanga over. The thing lands on the floor. It's a Dragonite♀. Sandshrew tries to hit it with Sand Attack, but it uses Dragon Pulse to destroy the attack and hit Kanga, who lands on Sandshrew. The Dragonite towers over them. It growls at them and they run away. The Dragonite approaches Mudkip and Nidorina.

Dragonite: Are you OK?

Nidorina: Yes! Thanks!

Mudkip: Who were they?

Dragonite: THAT was Sandshrew and Kanga!

Mudkip: Sandshrew and who?

Dragonite: You know.... Nidorino.

Nidorina: Who?

Dragonite: The guy you saw yesterday!

Mudkip: Oh! Him!

Pause.

Mudkip: Sorry, are we still talking about those two wierd guys or the big horny guy?

Dragonite facepalms.

Mudkip: No pun was intended!

Dragonite: I'll tell you everything tonight! Think of it as a bedtime story!

That night, Mudkip, Nidorina and Dragonite are sitting around a fire.

Dragonite: There once was a time when Kanto was a peaceful place, but then the evil Nidorino used his technology to take over Kanto and turn it into a place of terror. Many people, including most of my own species were Porygonised. I am one of the last survivors of my species.

Nidorina: Why did he do it to you?

Dragonite: We're extremely powerful and dangerous to Nidorino. Anything that is a threat to his rule must be destroyed!

Mudkip: So, what about those two wierd looking dudes?

Dragonite: Well, those "weird looking dudes" work for him.

Nidorina: One of them was a baby Kangaskhan. Where's it's mother?

Dragonite: No one knows for sure! Everyone believes Nidorino killed her!

Nidorina: I'd hate to think what Nidorino did to that poor thing!

Dragonite: Don't let his appearance fool you! He's still dangerous! And stupid! And if I have to say a third, ugly!

Mudkip: So you had to leave your home in Kanto to get away from him?

Dragonite: Yes! But I'm sure those wierd looking dudes have told Nidorino about me!

Mudkip: If the whole world hates him so much, then why don't they just get rid of him?

Dragonite: He's almost always in his fortress. It's too well guarded.

Nidorina: Are we going to keep calling them "weird looking dudes?

Mudkip and Dragonite give Nidorina a funny look.

Nidorina: Sorry! There weren't any good questions left!

Dragonite: I think it's time you both went to bed!

Mudkip: OK!

Mudkip and Nidorina walk towards the burrow.

Mudkip: Oh, you wouldn't mind telling me a bedtime story tomorrow?

Nidorina: Really?

Mudkip: What? I like bedtime stories!

Dragonite: We'll see!

Mudkip goes into the burrow, then pokes his head out again.

Mudkip: Do I get a kiss goodnight?

Nidorina: If anyone's doing goodnight kisses it'll be me! Don't worry! He's just messing with you!

Dragonite: How did you guys meet anyway?

Nidorina: Long story!

Mudkip: Yeah! Maybe we could come round to yours one night and tell you a bedtime story!

Nidorina: You're going the right way for a smacked a*s!

Dragonite: Well, goodnight! I seem to be keeping you up!

Nidorina goes inside the burrow.

At Nidorino's fortress, Nidorino has a picture of Mudkip and Nidorina on a computer screen and clicks and drags it into a box under some text that reads "PRIORITY 1" and clicks submit.

Nidorino: There! Now the next we see that Mudkip or Nidorina, they'll be in for a big surprise! (evil laugh)

Sandshrew and Kanga appear.

Nidorino: Oh! There you are! I could do with some good news!

Sandshrew opens his mouth. 0.5 seconds later.

Nidorino: You have failed me again!

Sandshrew: But sir, I can explain....

Nidorino: Silence!

Sandshrew: But, sir...

Nidorino: What part of silence don't you understand?! Dismissed!

Sandshrew: But....

Nidorino: Dismissed!!!

Sandshrew and Kanga leave. Sandshrew grumbles again.

Sandshrew: You don't give me another credit!

Nidorino doesn't hear.

Nidorino: If you want something done, do it yourself!

That night, Nidorino goes to Nidorina's burrow. There are two shadowy figures behind him that don't appear to be Sandshrew or Kanga.

Mudkip: We're out of milk!

Nidorina: Go get some more from Miltank!

Mudkip goes out. Nidorino soon arrives after.

Nidorino: There's no sign of that Mudkip!

Nidorino turns to the shadowy figures.

Nidorino: OK! Go get her!

The shadowy figures move forward. Nidorina is sleeping in her burrow when a hole is blown in the roof. Something comes through the hole. It's a Porygon.

Porygon: Citizen, you are under arrest!

Nidorina is captured. Mudkip is returning with the milk. He sees that Nidorina is gone. He then sees Nidorino taking her away. Dragonite lands behind Mudkip.

Dragonite: What's wrong?

Mudkip: That guy's taking Nidorina away!

Dragonite sees Nidorino.

Dragonite: NIDORINO!!!

Mudkip holds Dragonite back to stop her destroying everything near Nidorino. Dragonite's shouting gets Nidorino's attention. Nidorino sees Dragonite.

Nidorino: WHAT?! I WIPED OUT THE DRAGONITES!!!

Nidorino turns to the Porygons.

Nidorino: Priority 1! Destroy them!

Nidorino adds Dragonite to the list of "priority 1" two Porygons step forward.

Porygon: Priority 1!

Dragonite breaks free from Mudkip's grip and swings her tail at the Porygons, making them fall off their feet. She runs forward.

Dragonite: I'm going to kill you, Nidorino!

Mudkip runs in front of her.

Mudkip: Can't we save Nidorina first?

Dragonite: No! I'm killing that b*****d!

Mudkip: You need to calm down! You'll be no better than him!

Dragonite calms down.

Dragonite: OK! But first chance I get, he's dead!

Nidorino gets on a train, sitting in the front. Mudkip jumps on Dragonite and they follow. Nidorino tries to hit them with thunderbolt. Dragonite dodges.

Dragonite: You're not getting rid of me that easily!

Mudkip has a net.

Mudkip: I've got you now!

Mudkip raises the net above his head, but a Pidgey gets caught in the net, making Mudkip fall off Dragonite and onto the back of the train. Nidorino disconnects the Mudkip's train from Nidorino's train with thunderbolt. Dragonite chases Nidorino, who switches the track direction, so Mudkip's train goes down a different track.

Mudkip: Dragonite! The tracks's unfinished!

Dragonite stops chasing Nidorino to help Mudkip. Dragonite grabs some spare track pieces and starts laying them down in front of Mudkip's train with extreme speed. The train turns before it can hit a wall.

Mudkip: Mind the pedestrians, Dragonite!

Dragonite looks at some pedestrians crossing the road. Dragonite zigzags the track around them. The train passes them and manages to stay on the train. Nidorino's train crosses the path of Mudkip's train. Mudkip makes a grab for Nidorino.

Mudkip: Got you!

Mudkip has the train's funnel.

Mudkip: Get him, Dragonite!

Mudkip's train is moving alongside Nidorino's train. Nidorino's track continues, but there is a wall in the way of Mudkip's path. The train crashes. Eventually, Mudkip and Dragonite get up after being knocked out for a while.

Mudkip: Did we do it?

Dragonite: No......

Mudkip: Where did they go?

Dragonite: He's taken her to Kanto.

Mudkip: Come on! You've got to fly me over there now!

Dragonite gets in a dramatic position.

Dragonite: No!

Mudkip: What?!

Dragonite: I'm not flying over Kanto! Nidorino will get me!

Mudkip: So.....

Dragonite: So I'm not putting myself or my species at risk!

Mudkip: So how are we supposed to get there?

Dragonite: There's another way!

Mudkip: Don't tell me!

Mudkip and Dragonite: Walking!

Mudkip: Is there a faster way?

Dragonite: Walking quickly!

Mudkip: Hey, I know! Skarmory could help! And as far as I know, he's not a super rare species! SKARMORY!!!

Skarmory appears out of nowhere behind Mudkip.

Skarmory: Yes?

Dragonite: We..... I mean, HE needs you to fly to Kanto. Nidorina's been kidnapped by Nidorino.

Dragonite gives Skarmory a map.

Dragonite: Follow this map! You can't go wrong!

Skarmory walks a few steps, then walks back to Dragonite.

Skarmory: How you doin'?

Dragonite: Yes! I'm a girl! Now get going!

Skarmory kisses Dragonite.

Dragonite: Kiss me when I ask!

Skarmory: Well and you better ask nicely!

Dragonite: In your dreams!

Skarmory flies off.

Dragonite: Farewell! Probably forever!

Mudkip: Relax! He's a big metal bird! What could possibly go wrong?

Dragonite: Five words I never use when challenging Nidorino. Six if you include relax!

At Nidorino's fortress, in the middle of Nidorino's headquarters, Kanga throws a Rattata on a platform. Nidorino pulls a lever and a metallic tube comes up from the floor around the platform to the ceiling. This Porygoniser begins to work. The tube comes back down and the Rattata has Porygon parts on various parts of it's body.

Nidorina: What are you doing?

Nidorino: Using my Porygoniser, I can make Pokemon lose their free will and become my slave forever!

Nidorina: I swear, if my arms were free, I would shoot you in the face!

Nidorina is tied up in rope.

Nidorino: You better get comfortable! You're going to be here for a while!

Nidorina: What are you going to do with me?

Nidorino: I will marry you and then we'll be together forever!

Nidorina: But you're so old!

Nidorino: YOU WILL MARRY ME!!!

Nidorina: Yeah, slight problem! I've already got a boyfriend!

Nidorino: I'm well aware of that! I'm fixing that now! By this time tomorrow, he too will be walking down the aisle.... To the Porygoniser! (evil laugh)

Nidorina: You won't get away with this!

Nidorino: Well, guess what? I already have!

Porygon: Sensors detect fast approaching object!

Skarmory can be seen flying towards them at great speed.

Nidorino: What's that?

Skarmory cuts the rope that's holding Nidorina with his wing as he flies by.

Nidorino: Stop her! And get him!

Nidorina grabs her knife and stabs a Porygon and slices another. She runs a bit further, but is attacked by Star, who flies above and pecks her head. Nidorina is caught by a Porygon. Skarmory is shot at by Porygons and chased away. Star lands on Nidorino's shoulder, who feeds him a treat.

Nidorino: Well done, Star!

Nidorina is taken away.

Nidorino knocks Nidorina out with a tranquillizer.

Nidorino: I want her absolutely secure! By the way..... WHY ARE THERE STILL DRAGONITES?!

Nidorino turns on a screen with a picture of Dragonite.

Sandshrew mutters.

Sandshrew: dafuq should I know?

Nidorino: I want you to destroy this Dragonite along with Mudkip! Do you understand?

Sandshrew: Yes!

Kanga is staring at the picture of Dragonite.

Sandshrew: What are you doing?

Kanga: She's pretty!

Sandshrew: And you're ugly!

Get rekt sound plays. Mudkip and Dragonite are sitting, leaning against a wall.

Dragonite: How long have you known Nidorina?

Mudkip: About 2 years!

Dragonite: Tell me your bedtime story! How did you meet?

Mudkip: Well, me and Skarmory were flying over Hoenn when Skarmory got tired and we crash landed. We wondered in the middle of nowhere until we found a cave. We went inside and got sucked into the sky. We then got met by a mysterious being that claimed to be the God that once protected the world, but had his power sealed inside a box and got us to get it. After a failed attempt to steal it from the museum, we went to the cafe for tea and then I met Nidorina!

Dragonite: You come from Hoenn? I've heard it's beautiful! I've always wanted to go!

Mudkip: Well, one day, I'll go with you and show you around!

Dragonite: Really? You'd do that? Thank you!

Dragonite hugs Mudkip. Skarmory arrives back to Mudkip and Dragonite.

Mudkip: Well, did you get her?

Skarmory: Sort of... I freed her, but she got caught again! And I also got chased all the way here by those guys!

Skarmory points to four Porygons flying towards them.

Mudkip: Why do I predict an epic fight scene?

Dragonite: I have no idea!

Mudkip: Ready Skarmory?

Skarmory is running away.

Skarmory: I just remembered! I work on Tuesdays! Here's your map back!

The Porygons land.

Porygon: Priority 1!

A Porygon fires a green laser from it's snout. A laser narrowly misses Dragonite, making her fall over. The Porygon walks towards her. Dragonite gets back up and belly flops the Porygon. She then frontflips into the air and kicks another Porygon over. She then kicks a third into the air and destroys it with Hyper Beam in midair.

Mudkip: Remind me never to piss you off!

The last Porygon fires it's laser at them, missing. Mudkip runs away from Dragonite as the Porygon fires several times at Mudkip. Mudkip throws the milk on the Porygon. The Porygon reacts badly to the milk and explodes.

Dragonite: Did you seriously bring that milk all the way here?

Mudkip: You never know when this stuff comes in handy!

A hovering screen flies towards Mudkip and Dragonite. The screen turns on and Nidorino is on it.

Nidorino: Hello! It's me! Nidorino!

Mudkip and Dragonite stare at Nidorino and vice versa. A full ten seconds pass without anyone saying anything.

Nidorino: OK, you're starting to freak me out a little!

Mudkip: Where's Nidorina?

Nidorino: She's here!

Nidorino moves the camera to show Nidorina.

Nidorino: Soon, she will be mine, and Kanto will finally have a queen! Wait a minute! Are those Porygons there?

Nidorino notices the destroyed Porygons.

Nidorino: Do you have any idea how much they cost?! They cost.... Err... A lot of money!

Dragonite: It shows how superior I am to you!

Nidorino: You are superior in only one way!

Dragonite: What's that?

Nidorino: You are better at dying!

Awkward silence. Dragonite is shown, then Mudkip, then Sandshrew and Kanga, then Nidorina. Even a Porygon remains silent. Then back to Nidorino.

Dragonite: How long did you spend in your s**t hole thinking that one up?

Nidorino: It is not a s**t hole! It is fortress!

Dragonite: Whatever!

Nidorino: Anyway, where were we? Nidorina will be mine, I will be king and you will die! Have you anything to say?

Dragonite: I have only one thing to say to you! Nidorino, you c*nt!!!

Nidorino: Well that was unnecessary!

Dragonite smashs the screen to the floor with her tail.

Dragonite: You have no idea how long I've wanted to say that!

Mudkip: Did he say king?

Dragonite: Yes! And you know what that means?

Mudkip: He's too lazy to evolve?

Dragonite: No! It means that you're the only thing standing in the way of Nidorino becoming ruler of Kanto!

Mudkip: Well then let's hurry up! Which way is Kanto?

Dragonite looks at the map.

Dragonite: First we have to go West!

Mudkip and Dragonite start going West. At Nidorino's fortress.

Nidorino: I'm afraid you can't escape! THIS is chain! It can't be cut!

Nidorina: Come a little closer....

Nidorino comes closer to Nidorina. She spits in his face.

Nidorina: That's for kidnapping me!

She spits again.

Nidorina: That's for tying me up in rope!

She spits again.

Nidorina: That's for tying me up in chain!

She spits again.

Nidorina: That's for threatening my boyfriend.

She spits again.

Nidorina: And that, I have no idea!

Nidorino gets angry.

Sandshrew: Remember! You want her alive!

Nidorino calms down. Nidorino and Sandshrew leave. Nidorino gets out a book and opens it. He gives it to Sandshrew.

Nidorino: Read this aloud!

Sandshrew looks at the cover.

Sandshrew: Pokemon Breeding?

Nidorino: Just shut up and read!

Sandshrew: Breed with Nidorina requires you to be male and you must have.... A pignas!

Thunder.

Nidorino: A pignas?
Thunder.

Sandshrew: A pignas!

Thunder.

Nidorino: A pi....?

Thunder is caused by an Electabuzz. Nidorino rams into it, knocking it away.

Nidorino: What kind of pignas?

Sandshrew: A pignas of pure undiscovered egg group!

Meanwhile, Mudkip and Dragonite are in a desert.

Dragonite: Damn! It's so hot!

Dragonite looks at the map and flips it upside down the back the right way.

Dragonite: Err... We have to go... This way?

Dragonite points the way they came.

Mudkip: Dragonite, I swear, if you've been confusing West with East this whole time.....

Dragonite: No! We gotta go that way!

Dragonite points North. Dragonite and Mudkip continues through the desert.

Mudkip: I can't take this anymore! It's too hot!

Dragonite: Nobody said getting to Kanto was a walk in the park!

Mudkip: They didn't say it was a hike through the desert, either! How can anyone live out here?!

Dragonite: Could be worse! We could be running through this desert!

Mudkip: And why exactly would we be running?

Meanwhile in half a mile away, a group of four Porygons see them, but are "unidentified intruders" and go to "investigate" as they walk they are watched by someone, unnoticed.

Mudkip:.... And also, this sucks! 10,000 square miles of desert and no water! What even are square numbers?!

Dragonite: Square numbers are numbers that....

Mudkip: That was a rhetorical question!

Dragonite: Oh!

Mudkip: I hate being hot!

Mudkip kicks some sand, which blows towards Dragonite,making her cough. Dragonite finds an emerald and picks it up.

Dragonite: It's not all bad! A girl could get used to this place!

A laser hits and destroys the emerald in Dragonite's hand.

Dragonite: Hey!

Dragonite realises it's Porygons.

Mudkip: Porygons! Stand back! I'll get them!

A Porygon fires and hits Mudkip's feet, making him fly backwards.

Mudkip: Is it just me, or are those Porygon's aim getting better?

Dragonite: I think we're going to find out!

The Porygons surround them. A Zangoose cry can be heard and a Zangoose appears with it's right arm raised and it's claws glowing white with energy. The Zangoose fires a white beam of energy at a Porygon, destroying it. The Zangoose picks up a rock and throws it at a Porygon, sending it skywards. It lands with the rock smashing against it. Another Porygon fires at the Zangoose, but Zangoose jumps in front of it. The Porygon tries to attack Zangoose, but it slices it in half with it's claws and finally shoots the last one.

Dragonite: This guy is good!

The Zangoose approaches them.

Zangoose: Fortunately for you, I don't like Porygons! I don't usually care about others! I am Zangoose! I will take you to a safe place before more Porygons arrive!

Mudkip and Dragonite follow Zangoose. They arrive at night. They're outside a place with lots of tents.

Zangoose: Just go in there and talk to Charizard! They are a tribe of Pokemon that hate Nidorino!

Mudkip: Maybe you can help us! We're going to save my girlfriend from Nidorino.

Zangoose: Well, that's your problem! I did say I only care about myself!

Zangoose turns to leave.

Dragonite: Wait a minute!

Dragonite wraps Zangoose in her tail, then quickly unwraps, making Zangoose spin and crash into a wall.

Zangoose: OK! I'll help! Just don't spin me again!

Dragonite: I thought you'd see it my way!

Zangoose: Take this TM! It contains Thunderbolt! Dragonite can learn it! I don't know how it'll help you! This device will make any Pokemon instantly learn a move who is compatible with the move. To use it, you must be gentle and careful and...

Dragonite eats the TM.

Zangoose: Or you could just eat it!

They leave Zangoose.

Zangoose: You can't do that to me! I'll get even!

Zangoose looks at a poster offering a reward for Mudkip and Dragonite.

Zangoose: And I know just the person who would pay to know where they are!

At Nidorino's fortress, Zangoose is there talking to Sandshrew and Kanga.

Zangoose:.... And this kind of information doesn't come cheap! I gotta look out for myself!

Sandshrew: Of course! Name you're price! I'll make sure that you get everything that coming to you!

Zangoose: OK! Mudkip and Dragonite are in the desert talking to Charizard right now!

Sandshrew: You have done well!

Zangoose: It's a pleasure to serve Nidorino! And let's say.... £1000?

Sandshrew: You should've asked to be paid.... BEFORE you told me where Mudkip was! Grab him!

Porygons grab Zangoose.

Zangoose: Hey! Wait! What're you doing?! We had a deal! I told you everything I know! You can't do this! Sandshrew! NO!!!

The Porygons throw Zangoose in the Porygoniser and Sandshrew turns it on.

Sandshrew: I said you'd get what's coming to you!

Zangoose is Porygonised.

Sandshrew: We'll go get Mudkip and Dragonite and then....

Kanga: Porygoniser! Porygoniser! Can I pull the lever this time? Can I?

Sandshrew: No! We've got a Mudkip to catch!

At the tribe, Charizard lies casually inside his tent. A Vulpix enters.

Vulpix: Charizard! There's some people to see you!

Charizard seems uninterested. Mudkip enters.

Mudkip: Are you Charizard?

Charizard: Yeah. So what if I am?

Dragonite enters and Charizard immediately sits up. Charizard walks up to Dragonite.

Charizard: Hello, beautiful!

Dragonite: Are you flirting with me?

Charizard: How could I not flirt with someone as pretty as you?

Mudkip: Well, we've come because.... Are you even listening to me?

Dragonite and Charizard have their full attention on each other. Mudkip waves his hand in front of them.

Mudkip: Hello?

Mudkip slaps the back of Dragonite's head.

Mudkip: Earth to Dragonite!

Dragonite: What?

Mudkip: Do I need to remind you why we're here?

Dragonite: Yes!

Charizard: What brings you to this dangerous desert? And why are you dragging this beautiful thing with you? You must be lucky to have girl this large...

Mudkip: Hey! Whoa! I already got a girlfriend! And I'm pretty sure she's just found a boyfriend!

Charizard: Such a shame! You two would've made such a cute couple!

Mudkip and Dragonite look at each other.

Mudkip and Dragonite: ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!

Charizard: I was just joking!

Mudkip: We're going to Kanto. Nidorino kidnapped my girlfriend, Nidorina.

Charizard: If you are truly and enemy of Nidorino, you must still prove yourself! One of you must join the tribe!

Mudkip: Where do I sign up?

Charizard takes them somewhere outside of the tribe.

Charizard: Mudkip wishes to join our tribe, but first, he must pass the test!

Mudkip: Test? Wait a minute! Nobody said anything about a test!

Charizard spits some embers down a hole. Some vines come out.

Charizard: To enter the tribe, you must defeat Victreebel!

A giant Victreebel is in the hole.

Mudkip: How'd I know you were gonna say that? Oh well! Back in a second!

Mudkip jumps in the hole and lands on the sloping side. The Victreebel tries to grab Mudkip with it's vines.

Mudkip: Whoa! Now I know how a Jelly Baby feels!

Mudkip runs round the hole, dodging the Victreebel's vines. Mudkip jumps into the air and lands on the Victreebel's leaf. He grabs it and starts running round with it. Everyone cheers.

Mudkip: No problem!

The Victreebel's vines are all tied together. Back at the tribe.

Charizard: Mudkip! You are now a member of the tribe!

Mudkip: Great! Now where can we sleep?

Charizard: There is a spare tent.

Mudkip turns to leave.

Dragonite: Oh, Mudkip! Would you like your goodnight kiss now?

Mudkip blushes.

Mudkip: Shut up!

Charizard: You can kiss me if you want!

Dragonite smiles.

Charizard: No, seriously! You can kiss me!

Dragonite hugs him and leaves. Mudkip enters the tent and Dragonite tries to, but Charizard stops her.

Charizard: Sorry! This tent is full!

Dragonite: Where am I meant to sleep?

Charizard: Well, there's room in my tent for someone!

A Muk sleeping outside jumps up and runs over to them.

Charizard: I was talking about her!

The Muk appears sad and walks off. Sandshrew, Kanga and a large number of Porygons stand on a cliff. Sandshrew looks through some binoculars.

Sandshrew: So they are here!

Kanga: Can I look through those?

Sandshrew: Maybe you'd like to be stuck in quicksand!

Kanga: No!

Sandshrew continues to look. He can see Dragonite with Charizard.

Sandshrew: Well there's Dragonite! But where is Mudkip?

Kanga: Dragonite? Ooh! Let me see!

Sandshrew: Ooh, Dragonite! It's always "Dragonite" this and "Dragonite" that! Just get the Porygons into position! Don't let anyone get out of that tribe!

Kanga: You've got no sense of romance!

Meanwhile, in Charizard's tent. Charizard has drawn a picture of Dragonite.

Charizard: What do you think?

Dragonite: I love it!

Charizard: I think we should get some food! I'm hungry! There's a place you can get food!

Charizard and Dragonite leave the tent.

Dragonite: Does that Muk always sit there?

Charizard: Yes! He always annoys me! No one wants him around because he smells! We call him Kum!

Dragonite: Why?

Charizard: That's Muk spelt backwards!

Dragonite: If he always sits there, then where is he?

Charizard: I don't know! Maybe he went for a walk and became lost!

Dragonite: I don't like the look of this! Something's wrong!

Dragonite enters Mudkip's tent. Everyone is tied up inside, including Mudkip.

Dragonite: Mudkip!

Dragonite tries to untie Mudkip. Mudkip tries to say something, but has his mouth tied up. Dragonite unties Mudkip's mouth.

Mudkip: It's a trap! Sandshrew and Kanga.....

Sandshrew: Did somebody call? Give up, Dragonite! I can't believe I got you this time!

Dragonite: Never!

Dragonite collapses the tent.

Kanga: Where'd they go?

Sandshrew: Shut up!

Charizard: This way! Hurry!

Charizard exits the tent and Mudkip and Dragonite exit and run. As they run, they're almost hit by a Porygon laser. Porygons can be seen chasing and attacking people.

Mudkip: Time for s**t to get real!

A Porygon chases a Clefairy, firing it's laser at it. It then turns and fires at Dragonite, who jumps in the air and kicks it in the face, smashing it's eye. The Porygon falls over and gets back up and explodes, sending Dragonite backwards.

Dragonite: I guess Nidorino should've sand-proofed you!

The Clefairy is chased by another Porygon. Muk climbs on it, smothering it. Another Porygon fires at Charizard, who blocks with the flame on his tail, then slices the Porygon's snout off, destroying it. Mudkip blasts some Porygons with water, while others do the same with other attacks. Dragonite is cornered by two Porygons.

Dragonite: Take it easy! Can't we just talk about this?

Dragonite backs away to the edge of Victreebel's hole. Victreebel makes a grab for Dragonite, but grabs the two Porygons and eats them.

Dragonite: That was close!

Dragonite walks away, but Victreebel grabs Dragonite and starts pulling her in.

Dragonite: Great! Guess I'm desert!

Dragonite tries to to grab something, but there's nothing to grab. Victreebel's vine is burnt by embers. Victreebel lets go of Dragonite. Charizard saved her. The tribe is full of destroyed Porygons. Sandshrew and Kanga are walking around.

Sandshrew: See? I told you it was this way!

Kanga: Err... Sandshrew?

A group of angry tribe members appear.

Kanga: Maybe we should've stayed in the tent!

Sandshrew and Kanga run away.

Charizard: They're gone! They shouldn't bother us for a while!

Something flying at high speed in the air can be seen. It fires something that hits the floor, creating a smokescreen. The thing dives in the smoke.

Charizard: Reinforcements! Take cover!

Everyone takes cover.

Charizard: Get ready to attack!

Something can be seen moving in the smoke.

Charizard: What is that?

The smoke clears, revealing a shiny Porygon named "The Porygonator"

Porygonator: You are under arrest!

A Minigun comes out of it's snout and kills half a dozen people. A Blastoise manages to hit it, but has little effect. The Porygonator kills the Blastoise. It reloads and continues firing. Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard are behind cover, which are wooden crates.

Dragonite: Any ideas?

Charizard: We're not prepared for anything like this! Nidorino's never sent those before!

Mudkip: I got an idea! Carry the crates as shields!

Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard pick up the crates and walk away with the Porygonator firing continuously at them, hitting the crates. The Porygonator hits Charizard's leg, injuring him. Dragonite doesn't appear happy about this. Dragonite uses Thunderbolt, which is released from her arm. The electricity hits the Porygonator. It reacts badly and drop to the floor, inactive.

Charizard: Thunderbolt took out the robotics! Like an EMP!

Dragonite: What's an EMP?

Charizard: Electromagnetic pulse!

Dragonite: OK. I'm going to pretend I understood that!

Mudkip: You saved us!

Dragonite: Got lucky, I guess! Nidorino's going to be so pissed when he finds out how much of his money we destroyed!

Mudkip: What does an EMP do anyway

Charizard: It destroys electronics!

Mudkip: Really? Well, try telling him that!

The Porygonator is getting back up.

Charizard: Use Thunderbolt again!

Dragonite: It needs time to recharge!

Mudkip: Climb! It's our only hope!

Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard climb up a tree. The Porygonator climbs up after them.

Charizard: It's climbing up!

Mudkip: Everyone's too scared to help us!

Dragonite: Look! Floating blocks!

Dragonite points up to some question mark blocks. Mudkip tries to jump up to them.

Mudkip: They're too high to reach!

Dragonite grabs Mudkip and launches him up in the air, smacking his head against a block. A star comes out. Mudkip tries to grab it, but falls. Dragonite tries to catch him. Mudkip falls to the bottom of the tree.

Dragonite: Mudkip!

Mudkip: Get the star, Dragonite!

The Porygonator closes in on Mudkip. Dragonite grabs the star. She flashes between her normal and shiny colours.

Dragonite: Invincible Dragonite at your service! Time to kick some a*s!

Mudkip: Help!

Dragonite jumps down the tree.

Dragonite: Pest control!

Mudkip: Make this pest piss off!

Dragonite punches and kicks the Porygonator then grabs it and throws it in the tree.

Dragonite: This'll be the first Porygon in orbit!

She grabs some branches and pulls the tree back.

Dragonite: Liftoff!

Dragonite lets go of the tree, catapulting the Porygonator into orbit. Dragonite's star power wears off. Later, everyone is sitting.

Charizard: Mudkip! Dragonite! We want to thank you for helping our tribe! Nidorino shouldn't bother us for a while!

Dragonite: Maybe you can help us! You could come with us!

Charizard: No! I must stay here! I cannot leave my people!

Mudkip: Awwww.... You won't be able to take your boyfriend with you!

Dragonite: You're not too old for a slap! It's not the reason why I want to take him!

Mudkip: Really?

Dragonite: OK! Bit of a white lie!

Mudkip: Why should we bring him?

Dragonite: He knows a lot about Nidorino! He could help us!

Charizard: I still can't!

Dragonite: Maybe you need a little persuasion!

Mudkip: Let me guess! We're going to sing a song!

Dragonite: Yep!

Charizard: Well, it's been ages since we've had anyone play music, so go on!

Mudkip: OK!

They sing a song.

Charizard: Well, that was a great song, but I still can't leave! I'm the tribe's leader!

Dragonite hugs Charizard.

Dragonite: Please.....

Charizard: But I guess I could find someone to be the leader while I'm away! VULPIX!!! You're the leader till I get back!

Dragonite: Which way do we go?

Charizard: That way!

Charizard points East. They start walking that way. Meanwhile, at Nidorino's fortress.

Nidorino: You fools! I give you the simplest tasks! I give you a small group of robots!

Nidorino looks at Kanga.

Nidorino: I even give you ice cream! And still you disappoint me! I'm done with you! Take them to the Porygoniser!

Porygons drag them away. Sandshrew struggles, accidently kicking a Porygon, knocking it into the Porygoniser. The Porygoniser turns on.

Nidorino: No! You can't Porygonise a Porygon! You'll overload the system!

The Porygoniser begins to malfunction.

Nidorino: Turn it off!

The Porygoniser continues. It doesn't turn off, even when the off switch is being pulled.

Nidorino: GET OUT!!!

Nidorino, Sandshrew and Kanga run out of the room. The Porygoniser explodes. Nidorino, Sandshrew and Kanga enter the room again. There is a pile of metallic debris where the Porygoniser was. The Porygon emerges from it. It appears to have lost all it's body, exposing it's frame, making it look extremely fragile. Sandshrew and Kanga laugh at it.

Sandshrew: Well it looks OK to me!

Nidorino: You call that OK?! My Porygoniser! It's ruined! It costs so much money!!!

Sandshrew: It looks like an anorexic Porygon! The Anorexic Porygon!

The Porygon looks around itself and draws the remains of the Porygoniser to itself. It becomes a Porygon2.

Porygon2: Anorexic? What is that?

Sandshrew: It.... Err... Means that you're.... Thin! And... What everybody likes you!

Porygon2: You call me anorexic! You like me?

Sandshrew: What is it?

Kanga: I think it's a Porygon!

Sandshrew: Could you be any dumber if you were a Slowpoke?

Sandshrew walks over to a Slowpoke.

Sandshrew: A B C....

Slowpoke: SSSSSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW......

Sandshrew: Nope! Guess not!

Soon, Nidorino has Porygon2 wired up to a machine.

Nidorino: Well, I can tell from my high tech super analyser.... Thing, that not only is he strong, but he can think and will continue to learn! I will call it Porygon2! He is like a son to me!

Sandshrew turns and mutters.

Sandshrew: Well, technically, I created him, you little toad!

Nidorino: What was that, Sandshrew?!

Sandshrew: I said I'll enter the Priority 1 code! When do you want us to start using Porygon2?

Nidorino: Oh, no! Porygon2 works alone! But I do have some dirty business for you!

Sandshrew: Dirty business? That's right up our alley!

Sandshrew is using Kanga is suck up rubbish in an alley.

Sandshrew: Alley! Why did I have to say alley?!

Back with Mudkip.

Mudkip: Are we there yet?

Charizard: Like I said five seconds ago, NO!!!

Mudkip: This is taking forever!

Charizard: This is a movie, Mudkip! It's supposed to be long!

Mudkip: OK! I get it! I'm just so bored!

Charizard: Well, find a way to entertain yourself!

Mudkip looks around as they continue walking. He blows a bubble and pops it, making a loud pop sound. He does this a few times.

Charizard: OH! For five minutes! Can you be quiet FOR FIVE MINUTES?!?!

Mudkip blows another bubble and pops it.

Charizard: ARE WE THERE YET?!?!

Dragonite: If you mean at this cave, yes!

There is a massive cave in front of them.

Charizard: This is a shortcut!

Dragonite: Shortcut?

Charizard: Yeah! I mean faster than the long way!

Dragonite: I know what a shortcut is!

Charizard: Just making sure you know! Wouldn't what someone a pretty as you not to know what's happening!

Mudkip: Can we just stop the flirting please?

Charizard: Why? You getting jealous?

Mudkip: No!

Charizard: There's no need to be embarrassed! You're not the weirdest pair! Believe me! Skitty can breed with....

Mudkip: Yeah, OK! I think I got it!

Dragonite: Can we just go in damn cave already?!

They walk in. Charizard thinks to himself.

Charizard: There was something about this cave! What was it?

They walk into the first part of the cave and there are three different tunnels.

Mudkip: Which way?

Charizard: I think they all lead to the exit, but there's something different with each one!

Mudkip: Well, I'm going left!

Dragonite: I'm going for the middle!

Charizard: I'll go in the middle too!

Mudkip: How about you go right? Then all the tunnels have been explored!

Mudkip walks towards the left tunnel. A Zubat flies out.

Mudkip: I don't like it!

Charizard: Would you rather go in the middle?

Mudkip shakes his head and gives Charizard a V sign.

Dragonite: I think that's a no!

Mudkip walks through the tunnel full of flying Zubats. Dragonite is scared of all the bugs in her tunnel and electrocutes them.

Dragonite: I hate bugs! There're creepy and crawly!

Charizard's tunnel is filled with frames shooting out of the ground. He walks through them without any problems.

Charizard: This is easy!

Mudkip reaches the end of his tunnel. Dragonite does the same.

Dragonite: I've been crawled over by yucky insects! I've walked through a desert! I've been attacked by robots with Miniguns, grenade launchers and lasers! How could this day get any worse?!

Behind Dragonite, an eye opens.

Mudkip: This cave is stupid! Next I guess it'll have a monster or a....

Dragonite: SALAMENCE!!!

Mudkip: That's a little specific, but yes!

Dragonite runs as a Salamence chases her. The Salamence breathes fire at Mudkip and Charizard, who dodges. The Salamence continues chasing Dragonite. It leaps on her.

Charizard: I think it likes her! Do something!

Mudkip: What do you want me to do?!

Charizard: To not just stand there being jealous!

Mudkip: WERE YOU NOT LISTENING TO A WORD I SAID?! WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!!

The Salamence turns it's head and breathes fire at them.

Mudkip: Any bright ideas?

Charizard: You make it chase you!

Mudkip: Then you can get Dragonite!

Charizard: And then you get behind her and I'll push!

Mudkip: Charizard, we're not trying to do that!

Charizard: Oh, right!

Mudkip runs up behind the Salamence.

Mudkip: Hey you!

The Salamence ignores him.

Mudkip: This way! You great, big stupid.... Dick! The only thing I've seen uglier than you is.... Your mum!

This gets the Salamence's attention. It turns round and faces Mudkip.

Salamence: Did you say something about mummy?

Mudkip turns to Charizard.

Mudkip: What do I do now?

Charizard: I don't know! Run?

The Salamence runs after Mudkip.

Salamence: I'm going to kill you!

Mudkip runs round a corner. The Salamence loses sight of him. Mudkip is on a higher platform. The Salamence stops and slowly turns round. It leaps up leaning on the platform,standing on two legs. A log with a point end facing the Salamence attached to rope swings towards him, hitting the Salamence in the crotch. Dragonite stands on another raised platform where the log came from.

Dragonite: That may have been painful and harsh, but that's what you get for f*cking with Dragonite!

A metal tube smashes through the ceiling, trapping it inside. The Salamence is Porygonised. Porygon2 comes through the hole.

Porygon2: I am Porygon2! You are next!

The tube raises, revealing the Porygonised Salamence.

Dragonite: And I'm Dragonite! Don't you forget it!

Dragonite uses Dragon Pulse on the left side of Porygon2. He dodges to the right. And then again, but is hit, since Dragonite fired from the right. Porygon2 staggers backwards, regains it's balance, then fires a laser at Dragonite, narrowly missing. The Salamence starts charging it's Hyper Beam.

Salamence: Mudkip! Priority 1! Destroy by orders of Nidorino!

Charizard: I think we should run now!

They run. The Salamence uses Hyper Beam. Dragonite uses Hyper Beam, blocking the attack and hitting the Salamence. The Salamence charges.

Salamence: Priority 1! Mudkip! Priority 1! Destroy by orders of Nidorino!

Charizard: There's a gap there!

There is a horizontal gap in the wall they're running towards. They jump through the gap. Charizard uses Flamethrower to block off the gap in midair. Dragonite lands on the floor on her back and Mudkip lands on her belly. Charizard lands on his backside.

Charizard: I know you're both in the same egg group, but there's a time and a place!

Mudkip jumps off Dragonite.

Mudkip: We're in the same egg group? We can... Breed?

Mudkip stands well away from Dragonite.

Mudkip: From now on, I am standing this far away from you! Are we almost at Kanto?

Charizard: Nearly! We just got two more places to go through!

Dragonite: Can I just ask one thing? What the hell was that thing?!

Charizard: I don't know! Never seen it before! Must be Nidorino's ultimate weapon!

Mudkip: It must be good to dodge your attacks!

Dragonite: Yeah! But it always dodges to the right!

Mudkip: It must be good, but not perfect!

Charizard: At least we know it's weakness!

Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard arrive somewhere.

Charizard: Welcome to the outskirts of Kanto!

Mudkip: It's horrible! Nothing but ruins!

Dragonite: Any sign of that Porygon guy?

Charizard: No! Must be our lucky day!

Porygon2 is not far away. He sees them through a building using thermal vision.

Porygon2: Mudkip bad! Must destroy!

Porygon2 creates a hole in the wall with his face.

Dragonite: I think I found him!

Mudkip: It's coming through the wall!

Charizard grabs Mudkip and Dragonite and flies away as Porygon2 walks through the hole. A cable shoots out in front of them digging into the ground. The cable is attached to Porygon2.

Mudkip: Go! I'll deal with him!

Charizard and Dragonite go.

Dragonite: Remember! He always dodges!

Mudkip: Yep!

Mudkip turns to Porygon2.

Mudkip: Hey, Robot Guy! Let's play a little bit of Dodge Ball!

Mudkip uses Water Gun on Porygon2's left side, who dodges to the right, but dodges to the left when Mudkip attacks from the right.

Mudkip: Whoa! What happened to going to the right?

Porygon2: Porygon2 will try again!

Porygon2 fires a laser at Mudkip, who dodges. Mudkip jumps onto a platform.

Mudkip: Hey, Metal Head! Let's try this again!

Mudkip attacks in the same way again, but Porygon2 dodges. He wraps Mudkip in his cables and starts dragging him. Mudkip is next seen running away.

Porygon2: Hey! How you get away?

Mudkip stops running.

Mudkip: You figure it out!

Mudkip leaves.

Porygon2: Porygon2 will learn!

Sandshrew is still cleaning the alley using Kanga.

Sandshrew: Break time!

Kanga's mouth is dripping with rubbish. He sneezes, sticking Sandshrew to the wall with the rubbish. Nidorino appears.

Nidorino: Oh, very nice! Much better!

Sandshrew: Does this mean we're finally out of this stinking alley?

Nidorino: Yes! I've got an inside job for you!

Kanga: YAY!!!

Nidorino: The bathroom's in my headquarters! Hasn't been cleaned in months!

Sandshrew faints. Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard are walking on a metal bridge over a volcano.

Charizard: The last place!

Dragonite: Why do movies like this always have volcanos in them?

Mudkip: What?

Dragonite: Nothing! I wonder where that Porygon creature is!

Charizard: Well, you don't have to wonder anymore!

A cable attaches itself to the bridge and Porygon2 pulls himself onto it.

Porygon2: Porygon2 will end the trouble now!

Mudkip: I don't think so!

Porygon2 fires a powerful laser at Mudkip, who dodges. Porygon2 then fires at Dragonite and Charizard, who jump off the bridge and hang onto the edge. Dragonite grabs Charizard's tail. Porygon2 approaches Mudkip, who gets up and blasts Porygon2 close range, destroying his right leg. Porygon2 uses the bridge to attach a new one.

Mudkip: Holy s**t!

Porygon2 fires it's laser at Mudkip who dodges. Porygon2's chest opens up, revealing a machine gun.

Porygon2: Goodbye, evil Mudkip!

Porygon2 opens fire.

Mudkip: I don't think so!

Mudkip blocks the attack with Water Gun and slides under Porygon2. Porygon2 fires down, causing the bridge around him to break and fall into the volcano.

Mudkip: I think Porygon2 just failed!

Dragonite and Charizard jump back on the bridge.

Charizard: Nothing's getting out of that!

Dragonite: Let's get out of here!

They leave. Porygon2 leaps out of the volcano. His body has gone, only leaving his frame. He crawls over to a power source and repowers himself, drawing and attaching metal to his body. He becomes a Porygon Z.

Porygon2: Destroy Mudkip! No problem!

With Mudkip.

Charizard: Welcome to Kanto! Or whatever's left of it!

Mudkip: It's even worse than the outskirts!

Charizard: Now, this place is swarming with Porygons! We've got to be quiet and not attract any attention!

Mudkip: No problem! Quiet's my middle name!

Mudkip trips over some metal, making a loud noise. A Porygonator and a Porygon appears.

Porygonator: Halt!

Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard run. They run round a corner and hide in a drain. The Porygonator walks and stops on top of it.

Porygonator: Suspect vanished! Orders! Return to patrol route! Maintain surveillance!

The Porygons fly away. Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard climb out.

Charizard: Quiet's your middle name, is it?

Dragonite: You always take me to the nicest places, Mudkip!

Mudkip: I know! I'm just trying to give you a good time!

A noise can be heard.

Mudkip: What was that?

Charizard: I don't know!

Porygon Z, and crawling on his arms and tail, approaches.

Dragonite: Quickly! Get on top of that building!

Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard get on top of the building. Porygon Z looks up at them.

Charizard: Great big robot death machine!

Dragonite: Defeated by a building! What've you to say now?

Porygon2: I am Superman!

Porygon Z begins to fly up towards them.

Dragonite: Oh my God!

Charizard: That's cheating!

Porygon2 starts singing the Superman theme.

Mudkip: OK! Now you're just taking the piss!

He grabs them with it's cables.

Porygon2: No get away! I told you I would learn!

Dragonite: Well, learn this!

Dragonite electrifies her cable with Thunderbolt, zapping Porygon Z. He deactivates and drops them.

Charizard: OK! Let's get out of here before he turns back on!

Porygon Z reactivates.

Porygon2: Porygon2 learns!

Porygon Z launches it's cable towards Dragonite, who prepares to zap the cable again, but he slaps her across the face and grabs her. Porygon Z makes sure she can't zap. Charizard cuts the cable with his tail, freeing Dragonite. Porygon Z is a fires a laser at Charizard who blocks with Flamethrower. Porygon Z's laser is stronger and pushes Flamethrower back. Dragonite hits Porygon Z will Hyper Beam. Porygon Z and Dragonite fight.

Charizard: Come on, Mudkip! Let's get out of here!

Mudkip runs to Charizard, but is almost hit by Porygon Z. This causes Mudkip to lose his balance and burn his hand on Charizard tail. He bumps into Dragonite, throwing her aim off, allowing Porygon Z to hit her with Ice Beam. Dragonite is frozen solid. Charizard blasts Porygon Z away with Flamethrower. Mudkip and Charizard approach Dragonite.

Mudkip: She's been frozen!

Charizard: We can melt the ice!

Charizard puts the end of his tail near Dragonite's frozen body, but doesn't have any effect.

Mudkip: It's not going to work!

Charizard: We gotta keep trying!

Charizard spits embers at Dragonite, but don't work. He then uses Flamethrower, which also doesn't work. Porygon Z watches round a corner. He gets a communicator device and talks to Nidorino.

Porygon2: Nidorino!

Nidorino: Don't bother me! Can't you see I'm busy?!

Nidorino has a picture of Nidorina on his screen.

Porygon2: Doing what?

Nidorino turns off the screen.

Nidorino: Nothing!

Porygon2: I have frozen the Dragonite!

Nidorino: Good! What about Mudkip?

Porygon2: I have him in my sight! He is accompanied by a Charizard!

Nidorino: It's that stupid leader of that rebellious tribe! Destroy him too!

Porygon2: And what should I do with the Dragonite?

Nidorino: Porygonise her! What else?

Porygon Z flies off. He goes in an abandoned building, builds a Porygoniser, makes a sign above the entrance that says "DEFROSTER" and changes his appearance into a Magnemite. He approaches Mudkip and Charizard.

Porygon2: What happened here? It seems your Dragonite has been frozen!

Charizard: No s**t Sherlock!

Porygon2: I run a business that defrosts frozen Pokemon, free of charge!

Charizard: How do you do it?

Porygon2: With my (*whisper* trademarked by Nidorino) defrosting machine!

Mudkip: Sounds great! Where can we find it?

Porygon2: My shop is just down the street!

At Nidorino's fortress, Nidorino is trying to get through to Sandshrew and Kanga with a communicator.

Nidorino: Sandshrew! Kanga! Awnser me!

Sandshrew is cleaning the toilet using Kanga. He is dunking him head first in the toilet. Kanga's communicator falls in the toilet.

Kanga: This toilet must stink worse than I thought! It sounds like Nidorino!

Sandshrew: You are so stupid!

Sandshrew puts his hand down the toilet, trying to grab the communicator.

Nidorino: You have 10 seconds to awnser me! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Sandshrew gets the communicatior and turns it on.

Nidorino: It's about time! Porygon2 has captured Dragonite! Make sure he doesn't blow it!

Kanga: I'll be sad when you Porygonise her!

Sandshrew slaps Kanga on the back of his head.

Sandshrew: She's the enemy!

Porygon2 is outside the "shop"

Porygon2: This is my shop!

Charizard: It's not very nice-looking!

Porygon2: It's only recently opened! Let's go inside!

Mudkip: You wait here, Charizard!

Mudkip, carrying Dragonite, go inside with Porygon2. Porygon2 points at the Porygoniser.

Porygon2: Put her there!

Mudkip puts her on it. A tube rises. Outside, Charizard sees Sandshrew and Kanga.

Charizard: What're you doing here?!

Kanga: We're making sure Porygon2 doesn't mess up Porygonis.....

Sandshrew puts his hand over Kanga's mouth.

Sandshrew: Nothing!

Charizard kicks them in the building.

Charizard: It's a trap! They're going to Porygonise her! Stop them!

Sandshrew: Well, you're too late! You'll never save her!

Sandshrew pulls a lever and the Porygoniser turns on.

Kanga: Now I'm gonna get you!

Kanga tries to capture them, but Charizard trips him up with his tail.

Kanga: OW!

Mudkip tries to pull the tube down.

Mudkip: It won't budge!

Charizard approaches Porygon2 and Sandshrew.

Charizard: Hey! Get away from those controls!

Sandshrew: I think not!

Sandshrew presses a button and the controls, Porygon2 and Sandshrew go down to a lower level. Kanga runs after them and jumps in the hole. It sounds like he lands on Sandshrew.

Sandshrew: OW! You idiot!

Mudkip: It's no good! He took all the controls with him!

Charizard: Get out of the way!

Mudkip steps aside as Charizard uses Flamethrower to destroy the Porygoniser. Dragonite stands, unfrozen. She falls forward on top of Mudkip. Charizard lifts Dragonite slightly to free Mudkip.

Mudkip: Dragonite? Say something! Anything!

Dragonite wakes up.

Dragonite: What happened? Where am I? Did I miss any good bits?

Charizard is very happy and hugs Dragonite. Sandshrew is talking to Nidorino through a communicator.

Sandshrew: We tried to Porygonise her, but the Mudkip destroyed it!

Nidorino: Send me their location NOW!!!

Sandshrew turns off the communicator. Sandshrew imitates Nidorino.

Sandshrew: Send me their location NOW!!!

Nidorino turns the communicator back on.

Nidorino: Sandshrew?

Sandshrew: Yes?

Nidorino: Have you noticed how Porygons keep losing them since they've been in Kanto? What does that tell you?

Sandshrew: That they're smarter than them?

Nidorino tries to contain an explosion of rage.

Nidorino: It means that they're using the sewers to hide! FIND THEM!!!

Sandshrew: There's a Porygonised Zangoose near their last known location! I'll get him to search the sewers!

Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard hide down a drain from a Porygon. It appears to get pushed. The drain cover is lifted. It's Zangoose.

Zangoose: ARREST ALL ENEMIES OF THE STATE!!!

Charizard blasts Zangoose with Flamethrower. They run through the sewers and out through the next drain.

Dragonite: It's Zangoose! Nidorino must've got him!

Zangoose: ARREST ALL ENEMIES OF THE STATE!!!

Zangoose tries to grab Mudkip, but he steps away.

Mudkip: Ready attacks!

Dragonite and Charizard: Ready!

Mudkip: Go!

Mudkip hits Zangoose with Water Gun, while Dragonite hits him with Thunderbolt and Charizard would Flamethrower, all at the same time.

Zangoose: Mudkip! Dragonite, Charizard? What're you doing here? Last thing I remember.... (groan) I don't wanna talk about it!

Dragonite: Glad to hear that! Because we gotta go!

Charizard: There's more Porygons coming!

They all run away. Inside an empty building.

Dragonite: What happened to you?

Zangoose: I was telling Sandshrew about you, because of the reward money and then I was Porygonised.

Charizard: You've betrayed us all!

Dragonite: Hold on!

Zangoose: Since I've been Porygonised, I know a lot about Nidorino! His fortress, his defences, everything! With any luck, you'll be able to get in by.....

Electrical sparks fly around Zangoose.

Zangoose: Oh no! It was only a temporary fix!

Dragonite: Fight it, Zangoose! We'll be able to get in by....

Charizard: Blast him again! We've gotta blow that programming out of his brain!

Dragonite: But our attacks are drained! They need time to recharge!

Mudkip: The only time we've got now is to get out of here!

Zangoose loses his free will as Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard leave. Porygon Z spots them.

Dragonite: This guy is really starting to piss me off!

Mudkip sees an unattended motorbike. Mudkip climbs on the bike. Dragonite gets on and so does Charizard.

Dragonite: Can you ride a motorbike?

Awkward silence.

Mudkip: No!

Charizard gets on front.

Charizard: Mudkip, you hold on to me and TRY not to burn your hand again! Dragonite, you hold on to Mudkip! But be gentle!

Mudkip: JUST DRIVE!!!

Holding Out For A Hero plays. Porygon Z chases after them. Charizard turns into an alley that is too narrow for Porygon Z to enter. They come out of the alley and drive,looking out for Porygon Z. Charizard looks left and right as he can turn left or right. He turns right. Porygon Z flies behind them and fires a laser missing. Porygon Z fires again, and causes fuel to slowly leak out of the engine.

Dragonite: We've got to lose him!

Mudkip: I don't think that's the only problem we got!

Mudkip points to the leaking engine.

Dragonite: I have an idea!

Dragonite tells them her idea. She then flies off the bike, the sets up a ramp. Charizard drives on, launching the bike up in the air. Porygon Z grabs the bike in midair.

Porygon2: That was a great idea, but I'm more advanced in every way!

Charizard and Mudkip jump off the bike. Charizard uses Ember to ignite the fuel, blowing up the bike and Porygon Z.

Charizard: Now he's dealt with, we can find Zangoose!

Mudkip: Where could he be?

Dragonite: I found him!

Dragonite is trying to hold back Zangoose, who is trying to grab her. Charizard pushes him off.

Mudkip: OK! Dragonite, there and Charizard, there!

Dragonite and Charizard get into position.

Mudkip: Ready?

Charizard: Ready!

Dragonite: OK! Time to kick a*s!

Dragonite zaps Zangoose with electricity, causing him to stagger backwards. Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard hit Zangoose all at the same time.

Zangoose: Nice one! Since this won't last long, I'll talk fast!

Zangoose uses a device to project a hologram of Nidorino's fortress.

Zangoose: You've got to take out the guards first! Then there's only one way in and out! Then once you're in, you've got to cut the power to kill the defences. Then you'll have to fight your way up!

A Porygonator flying in the air, pointing a spotlight at the ground is patrolling the area.

Zangoose: That Porygon will rip us to shreds if it spots us! We've got to get out of here!

The spotlight passes near them.

Zangoose: Let it pass!

The spotlight passes.

Zangoose: OK! Go!

They run and stop at the corner of a building. Another spotlight is patrolling the area.

Zangoose: Yeah, that's right! I'm watching you!

The spotlight moves on.

Zangoose: Quick!

They run again and hide behind cover. Another spotlight.

Charizard: That's right, you dumb b*****d! Keep looking the wrong way!

When the spotlight is not in the way they run again. Mudkip, Dragonite, Charizard and Zangoose arrive outside Nidorino's fortress. They hide inside a building. Two Porygonators are standing by the entrance.

Zangoose: OK. I'll get one of them to go then as it comes to the corner, stab it beteewn the head and the body! That's the weak spot!

Zangoose approaches one of the Porygonators.

Zangoose: Intruder!

Zangoose points to Charizard. The Porygonator runs at him. Charizard stabs it in the neck. The Porygonator collapses. Zangoose stabs the other. They approach the door.

Dragonite: This is reinforced steel! We can't get through this!

Zangoose: Porygon coming!

They hide as a Porygon walks to the door and opens it with a key card.

Mudkip: We need a key card!

Mudkip sees Kanga walking towards the door with a key card.

Dragonite: I have an idea! I'll kill him and take his card!

Dragonite approaches Kanga, who sees her.

Kanga: Dragonite!

Kanga hugs her leg. Dragonite looks back at her friends, then back at Kanga.

Dragonite: I'd love to go with you to see Nidorino! Could you be a gentleman and open the door?

Kanga: Yeah! Sure!

Kanga opens the door.

Kanga: Give me a kiss, Dragonite!

Dragonite: OK!

Dragonite picks up Kanga and throws him through a building.

Dragonite: Tell anyone about this and I'll push you off this island into the sea!

Mudkip: Already on YouTube! I'll go in first!

Mudkip goes in.

Kakuna: HELP!

A Porygon is carrying a Kakuna.

Kakuna: I'm just a kid! Give me a break!

Porygon: Innocence is against the law!

Mudkip takes the Kakuna from the Porygon and leaves it outside.

Mudkip: Can't talk now! Gotta run!

Mudkip runs round the Porygons. They fire their lasers at the floor, but miss repeatedly. Mudkip stops in between them.

Mudkip: Hey you!

Both Porygons look at Mudkip and point their lasers at him. Mudkip shrugs and steps out of the way as they both fire, destroying each other.

Zangoose: The power supply is somewhere there!

Zangoose points to the left. Mudkip goes to look for it. Some Porygons appear from the right. Zangoose destroys some, while Mudkip still searches. Zangoose has electrical sparks going round his head. He hits his head.

Zangoose: Hurry! I'm starting to Porygonise again!

Mudkip finds the power supply. He opens the cover and throws milk over it. The lights go out as the power is cut.

Mudkip: Milk is handy!

Dragonite and Charizard join Mudkip.

Dragonite: Goodbye, Zangoose!

Zangoose tries to wave, but is fully Porygonised as he tries to do so. The power comes back on.

Charizard: Back up generators!

Dragonite: We didn't think of that!

A Porygon appears.

Porygon: Halt! You are under arrest!

Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard run. A Porygon is in front of them. Dragonite and Charizard jump over it, but Mudkip jumps on it's head. The other Porygon shoots at Mudkip, but destroys the Porygon's head. The Porygon looks around then fires, destroying the other Porygon and collapses to the floor. Mudkip runs into the next room.

Mudkip: No problem!

In the next room.

Mudkip: Problem!

There is a corridor full of giant swinging axes. Mudkip turns to Charizard.

Mudkip: I'm going to need your tail!

Mudkip burns the wooden handles of the axes with Charizard's tail. In the next room there are rows of statues of Nidorino on each side. As Mudkip, Dragonite and Charizard walk past them, a laser comes out of the mouth. They dodge them, which is difficult. In the next room, Star is there initially unnoticed. He jumps on Mudkip, who holds him back as Star tries to bite Mudkip with electricity coming out of his mouth.

Mudkip: Kill it!

Dragonite smashes Star with her tail, but jumps on Dragonite.

Dragonite: Stomp on it, Charizard! Stomp on it!

Dragonite turns on her side and Charizard stomps on Star.

Dragonite: Hold it down!

Charizard: Get on with it!

Dragonite: Get back!

Charizard steps off Star and Dragonite hits Star with Hyper Beam, killing him.

Dragonite: That was amazing! You must be really strong! That thing should've had you easily!

As Mudkip walks to the next room, part of the floor around him raises to a higher level, leaving Dragonite and Charizard behind. Nidorino is on the floor that the platform raises to.

Nidorino: How do you like my fortress? I designed it myself!

Mudkip: It stinks, Nidorino!

Nidorino: Does it now? Well, maybe we need some ventilation!

Nidorino presses a button on a remote. A tube descends from the ceiling, sucking Mudkip into it. Mudkip is in a Porygoniser with a glass tube.

Mudkip: This is bad!

Nidorino: I'm afraid you can't escape! I'm almost sorry that it's over! You have been a very good opponent!

Nidorino goes over to a control panel.

Nidorino: But in ever game, there are winners and there are losers! And as you know, in this game, losers... Get.... Porygonised!

Nidorino pulls a lever and the Porygoniser turns on. Green energy builds up at the top.

Mudkip: No!

Nidorino: Yes!

Mudkip uses Water Gun to try and block the energy. Nidorino laughs.

Nidorino: A Water Gun won't help much! You see, I designed this Porygoniser just for you!

Nidorino pushes a button and the Porygoniser's power increases. Mudkip struggles to keep the energy back.

Nidorino: YES!!!

Charizard: Nidorino!

Charizard is mega evolved as Mega Charizard X.

Charizard: You're a dick!

Charizard uses Flamethrower on the Porygoniser.

Nidorino: No! This can't be happening!

Nidorino presses the button that increases the Porygoniser's power repeatedly. The Porygoniser explodes.

Mudkip: That was a close one!

Nidorino is blinded by a sheet of fabric over his head.

Nidorino: Sandshrew! Kanga! Turn the lights on!

Sandshrew and Kanga run away as Dragonite approaches. She pulls the fabric over his head.

Dragonite: Nice gown, Nidorino! But since I've got places to go and people to set free, I've gotta go!

Dragonite flies in a circle around Sandshrew, Kanga and a Porygon.

Nidorino: Get that Dragonite!

Sandshrew, Kanga and the Porygon run towards Dragonite, but fall through the floor where she cut it.

Kanga: It's falling out from under us! Arrgh!

Dragonite: Catch you on the flip side!

The floor flips round and seals the hole.

Mudkip: Looks like it's just you and me!

Nidorino: No! It's just me!

Mudkip uses Water Gun, making Nidorino wet.

Nidorino: You'll regret that! I've heard of getting wet, but this is ridiculous!

Nidorino tries to use Thunderbolt, but is electrocuted and sent flying across the room.

Mudkip: What happened?

Charizard: Must've been when you got him wet!

Mudkip is held by Dragonite and Charizard under each arm and flies up. With the other arm, Dragonite and Charizard raise their arms above their heads and they smash through the ceiling. Mudkip opens a door and Nidorina is at the end of a platform.

Nidorina: It's about time! Where have you been?

Mudkip: Been busy!

Nidorino appears out of nowhere.

Nidorino: Stop right there! This isn't over yet! You can't defeat me! Without Dragonite, you're weak!

Nidorina: Dragonite....

She looks at her.

Nidorina: Dragonite. Dragonite is more powerful than you!

Nidorino: What?!

Nidorina: She's fully evolved and you're only in your second stage!

Dragonite: Nidorina! What are you doing? Why are you bringing me into this?

Nidorina: Face it, Nidorino! You're not the most powerful one in Kanto!

Nidorino: You're right! Her power does exceed my own! But not for long!

Dragonite: She's crazy! You can poison things! That's something I can't do!

Nidorino: Rubbish! I'm going to be more powerful! I'm going to take your Moon Stone and EVOLVE!!!

Nidorina: Alright! There's no point in arguing with you!

Nidorino takes the Moon Stone and eats it. He evolves into Nidoking.

Dragonite: What have you done?

Nidorina: Mudkip! Attack him!

Nidorino: I'm now THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN KANTO!!!

Mudkip: Not so fast, Nidorino! Aren't you forgetting something? You wanted to evolve, you got it! And all the weaknesses to go with it!

Mudkip attacks him with Water Gun.

Nidorino: NO!

Nidorino is defeated and a Nidorino again.

Nidorino: OW! You're so mean! One day, I'll be back! You'll see!

Nidorino flies off into the distance on a Porygon. Mudkip rescues Nidorina. Dragonite and Charizard join him. Some text reads "And thus, Nidorina was saved from Nidorino. Thank you, Mudkip! We'll be home soon!"

Mudkip and Nidorina fly home on Dragonite's back.

© 2017 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

863 Views
Added on November 2, 2016
Last Updated on May 11, 2017

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic