A Game Of Basketball

A Game Of Basketball

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

Mudkip and Dragonite play basketball against Kanga.

"
Mudkip and Dragonite are walking.

Mudkip: So I was all ready to stab the pirate in the head, so.... Here's where tge bizarre twist comes in! I crap in the pirate's pants!

Mudkip notices Kanga sitting on his own in a park, holding a basketball.

Mudkip: It's Kanga! Wonder what he's looking so miserible about!

Dragonite (sarcastcally): Oh no! Kanga's miserible! Please! Someone help!

Mudkip and Dragonite enter the park.

Mudkip: Hey Kanga! What's wrong?

Kanga: I'm bored! No one wants to play basketball with me! Nidorina and Kangaskhan are busy, Mightyena scares me and I can't understand Miltank!

Mudkip: We'll play with you, won't we?

Dragonite tries to leave.

Dragonite: Well, I got a thing to do, then another thing and then....

Mudkip grabs her by the arm and pulls her back.

Mudkip: WON'T WE?!

Dragonite: Fine! If only to prove to you that Dragonites are superior!

Kanga: No one's ever beaten me at basketball!

Mudkip: Why?

Kanga jumps all the way to the basketball hoop from the middle of the field and slam dunks it. He ten jumps back.

Kanga: I'm good at jumping! First to three?

Mudkip: You're on!

Kanga: I'll let you start with the ball because I'm so confi.... confid.... I know I'll win!
Kanga gives them the ball. Mudkip dribbles with the ball and passes to Dragonite, who dribbles and passes to Mudkip, who tries to shoot, but Kanga jumps up and blocks.

Mudkip: We almost got it!

Kanga starts with the ball and dribbles a few steps then jumps all the way and slam dunks the ball.

Dragonite: You got lucky!

Dragonite tries to shoot, but Kanga blocks again and scores again in a similar way to last time.

Mudkip: You’re good at this!

Dragonite grabs the ball.

Dragonite: OK! My turn!

Dragonite flies over Kanga and drops the ball in the net, then again. Kanga tries to jump in the way, but Dragonite doesn’t shoot and Kanga falls to the floor. Dragonite puts the ball in one last time.

Mudkip: We’ve won!

Kanga: You cheated!

Mudkip has a basketball rule book.

Mudkip: There’s nothing in the rules about flying! See for yourself!

Mudkip gives Kanga the book, who reads it upside down.

Mudkip: I think we all deserve ice cream and a three layer cake!

Mudkip, Dragonite and Kanga leave to get ice cream and a three layer cake.

© 2016 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on December 7, 2016
Last Updated on December 7, 2016

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic