Dragonite's Nice Day

Dragonite's Nice Day

A Story by Fanfic
"

Dragonite decides to have a day of being nice to the one person she hates, Kanga!

"
Dragonite was horrible to Kanga. Everyone said so. Dragonite threw things at Kanga. She pushed him and shoved him. This is because Dragonite hated Kanga. This was no surprise, since Kanga used to work with her worst enemy, Nidorino.
Kanga was a baby Kangaskhan. He was not very intelligent and had a crush on Dragonite, however Dragonite obviously didn't feel the same way about him. Dragonite stays at Kangaskhan's house, who cares for Kanga, over the weekends (she was forced, mainly to try and change her mind about Kanga) Every week Kangaskhan thinks that Dragonite can't do anything worse to Kanga, but she always does! One week, she called him names. The week after she bit him. The week after that.... hmmm.... better not mention that! 
Kanga was always whining and complaining about something horrible Dragonite had done to him.
"Kangaskhan, Dragonite pushed me in the mud!"
"Kangaskhan, Dragonite stood on my toes!"
"Kangaskhan......"
Fill in whatever horrible deed you like! Dragonite was sure to have done it!
"Why can't you be nice to Kanga?" asked Kangaskhan everyday. 
As usual, Dragonite pretended not to hear. She continued to break Kanga's toys. Dragonite began to think. 
 "What if I was nice?" thought Dragonite, "I wonder what would happen!" 
The next morning, Dragonite did not wake up Kanga by pouring water over his head. Kanga didn't scream. This meant that Kangaskhan had overslept and they were late for school. Dragonite was very happy. Kanga was sad to be late. On the way to school, Dragonite did not fight with Kanga who sat in the front of the car. She did not hit Kanga and she didn't shout at him. 
After school, When Kanga drew a picture, Dragonite did not "accidently" rip the paper. Instead, she sat down and watched TV. Kangaskhan came in. 
"It's very quiet in here!" said Kangaskhan, "Are you being horrible, Dragonite?" she asked. 
"No!" replied Dragonite. 
"Is Dragonite ripping you're paper, Kanga?" aksed Kangaskhan. 
Kanga would usually say "yes" but that would be a lie in this case. 
"No!" said Kanga. Kangaskhan left. When Kanga hugged Dragonite's leg, she didn't kick him away. She instead let him hug her. When Kangaskhan was making dinner, she didn't argue with Kanga about who sat where at the table. She instead went into the kitchen and said, "You look tired! Do you need any help?" 
"Stop being horrible, Dragonite" said Kangaskhan, without turning round. She stopped. 
 "What did you say?" she asked. 
"Can I help?" asked Kanga. 
"I asked if you wanted any help!" said Dragonite. 
 "I asked first!" said Kanga, "Dragonite will just make a mess!" 
"You've been horrible to Kanga, haven't you?" asked Kangaskhan. 
"No!" replied Dragonite. 
"Kanga, can you peel the carrots while a sit down for a bit?" asked Kangaskhan. 
"OK" he said. 
Kanga got the carrot peeler and waited for Dragonite to snatch it. But she laid the table instead. Kangaskhan came into the kitchen. 
"Thank you Kanga for laying the table!" said Kangaskhan. 
Kanga didn't say anything. 
"I laid the table!" said Dragonite. 
"You?" asked Kangaskhan. 
"Me!" she replied. 
"Why?" asked Kangaskhan.
"To be helpful!" said Dragonite.
"You've done something horrible haven't you?" said Kangaskhan.
"No!" she replied. 
"I'll lay the table tommorow!" said Kanga. 
"Thank you!" said Kangaskhan. 
Soon, Kangaskhan announced, "Dinner's ready!" 
Dinner was Spaghetti, Peas and Carrots. Dragonite didn't poke Kanga with her knife or fork. She didn't spit at him or kick him. 
"Stop poking Kanga, Dragonite!" said Kangaskhan. 
"I'm not!" she said. 
Kangaskhan looked up from her plate. She looked surprised. 
"You're not!" she said. Kanga couldn't eat. Why wasn't Dragonite throwing peas at him? Kanga slowly reached for a pea. When Kangaskhan wasn't looking, he flicked the pea at Dragonite. 
"Ow!" said Dragonite.
"Don't be horrible, Dragonite!" said Kangaskhan. 
Dragonite reached for a fistful of peas. Then she remembered she was being nice and continued to eat. Kanga waited, but no peas hit him on the head. Kanga didn't understand. Where was that foot that always kicked him under the table? Kanga then kicked Dragonite. 
"OW!!!" screamed Dragonite. 
"Stop being horrible, Dragonite!" said Kangaskhan. Dragonite wanted to kick Kanga, but she remembered she was being nice, so continued to eat. 
"You're very quiet tonight, Dragonite!" said Kangaskhan. 
"I'm enjoying my dinner!" she said. 
"Dragonite, where are your peas and carrots?" asked Kangaskhan. 
"I ate them!" she said, "They were delicious!" 
Kangaskhan looked under Kanga's chair. She then picked up Kanga and looked under him, in his ears and in his mouth. 
"You ate your peas and carrots?" she asked. 
Kangaskhan felt Dragonite's forehead. "Are you feeling alright, Dragonite?" asked Kangaskhan. 
"Yeah! I'm fine!" she replied. Kangaskhan looked confused. She eventually said, "Would you like a piece of cake?" 
Kanga interrupted, "No cake for me! I'd rather have more spaghetti!" 
"I would love a piece of cake" said Dragonite. 
Kanga could stand it no longer. He picked up his plate and aimed at Dragonite. He threw the plate, but Dragonite ducked and the plate of spaghetti went all over Kangaskhan. 
"KANGA!!!!" she shouted, "YOU HORRIBLE BOY!!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!" 
Kanga went out of the room crying. Kangaskhan wiped as much spaghetti off herself as she could. She looked very funny. Dragonite put her hands over her mouth. It was no use. Dragonite could not stop a laugh escaping. 
"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!" shouted Kangaskhan, "GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!" 
But Dragonite didn't care. Who would've thought being nice could be such fun?

© 2016 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on December 16, 2016
Last Updated on December 20, 2016

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic