0% Strawberries

0% Strawberries

A Story by Fanfic
"

Goodra loves strawberries, but she soon runs out of them and she must get more!

"

Dragonite is sitting outside. She hears Goodra screaming. Dragonite runs towards her.

Dragonite: I'm coming, Goodra!

Goodra is lying on the floor.

Dragonite: What is it?

Goodra: We.... We.... We....

Dragonite: Hurry! Tell me! Like, actually hurry! My burritos are getting cold!

Goodra: We... We have no more strawberries!

Dragonite does not look impressed by this. She punches Goodra across the room. Dragonite is searching on YouTube.


Dragonite: Where is Louie Clarke's channel?


Goodra: Dragonite! You've got to get more strawberries!

Dragonite: Buy some with your own money!

Goodra: I can't! I wasted it all on strawberries!

Dragonite: Then eat something else!

Goodra: NO!!! I love strawberries!

Goodra begins to cry like a baby.

Dragonite: OK! I'll go get more!

Goodra stops crying instantly

Goodra: Really?

Dragonite: Nah, not really!

Goodra leaps on Dragonite and beats her up.

Dragonite runs with Goodra following close behind.

Dragonite: OK! I'm going!

They stop.

Dragonite: This is the new shop they built!

The shop is a neglected looking building. Dragonite and Goodra walk in.

Dragonite: I'll look around and you look for strawberries!

Dragonite walks down an aisle full of fuel. She touches one can and all the fuel ignites.

Dragonite: I didn't do that!

Dragonite walks away. Goodra wakes up to the guy behind the counter, Zangoose, who is asleep.

Goodra: Hey, dude! Wake up!

Zangoose: It wasn't me! Oh! Welcome to the Inconvience Store! How may I relucantly help you?

Goodra: I want all your strawberries!

Zangoose: Sorry! We don't sell that crap here!

Dragonite is talking to a Ditto.

Dragonite: So... You can breed with anything?

Goodra continues talking to Zangoose while Dragonite is being chased by the Ditto in the background.

Zangoose: This is my final offer! I shove the spaghetti up your a*s and kick you out for free!

Goodra: It's a deal if you shove strawberries up my a*s!

The Ditto is humping Dragonite in the background.

Zangoose: For the last time, we don't sell strawberries!!!

Dragonite and Goodra leave.

Goodra: I can't believe they didn't have strawberries! Now I'm gonna starve!

Dragonite: There's more to life than strawberries! I don't like Dittos!

They arrive home.


Dragonite: Finally! We're home! Wait! We're Goodra?


Goodra is alone in a room.


Goodra: Strawberries... I can see strawberries... gonna have lots of strawberries....


Dragonite: Goodra! Come here!


Goodra runs through a wall next to a door.


Dragonite: Are you OK?


Goodra: No! I can't find any strawberries!


Dragonite: Well, look harder!

Goodra looks under the sofa, in the cupboards, under Dragonite and on the ceiling. She passes the TV. It was turned on. Zangoose is sitting behind a desk.

Zangoose: Call now to enter our quiz!

Goodra: I hate this channel!

Goodra walks away.

Zangoose: The prize is a lifetime supply of strawberries!

Goodra runs back in front of the TV and picks up the phone. Her mouth was drooling.

Goodra: I want to enter your quiz for the strawberries!

Zangoose: OK! Question one! Where do strawberries come from?


Goodra doesn't say anything.

Zangoose: Quick! Where do strawberries come from?

Goodra: 21!


Zangoose: Why are strawberries good for you?


Goodra: Blue!


Zangoose: Are you stupid?!


Outside, Goodra is punching a wall.

Goodra: Stupid quiz! Now I'll never get strawberries!

Something appears behind Goodra.

Strawberry Fairy: Goodra! I am the Strawberry Fairy! I have come to help!

Goodra screams and kills the fairy.

Goodra: Oh shi....


The scene cuts to Goodra putting the dead body in a bin. She walks past a tree, where someone is standing.

Kanga: You want strawberries?

Goodra: Hell yeah!

Kanga: I know where to get some!


Kanga steps out of the shadows, revealing himself.


Goodra: Kanga! I'm so happy to see you! In a totally not-romantic way!


Kanga: Sandslash has a shop under his control! He goes there regualarly! They have everything! Including strawberries!

Goodra: I'm going there now!

Kanga: But! Sandslash will capture you if he sees you!

Goodra: Fine! So I'll sneak in when it's closed! It'll be dark, and Sandslash won't be able to get in when it's closed!

That night, Goodra and Dragonite are driving in a car.


Dragonite: I can't believe you talked me into this!


The shop is outside.


Dragonite: Let's park without attracting any attention!


Goodra crashes into the building.


Goodra: Oops!

Dragonite enters the building from the roof by sliding down a rope. Goodra falls through the roof and lands on her. There is a member of staff sleeping behind the till.

Goodra: If he wakes up, we're screwed!

Goodra looks round. Dragonite is in an aisle full of electronics.


Dragonite: Look at all this! It wouldn't hurt just to take one computer!


Dragonite touches one and it blows up.


Dragonite: Damn it!


The guy doesn't wake up. The front door opens. Sandslash is coming in.


Goodra: Crap! What's Sandslash doing here?! The place is supposed to be closed!

Dragonite: This place is basically run by him! There is no closing time for him!

Goodra: Stay low!

Goodra stays out of Sandslash's sight. She finds a box of strawberries. It's the only one. She's about to grab it when Sandslash comes round the corner. She hides round the corner as Sandslash came down the aisle.

Sandslash: I want some fruit! I need so healthy food! I know! I'll have these strawberries! Everyone loves strawberries!

Goodra: No, no, no!


Sandslash pays for the strawberries.

Dragonite: What are you going to do?

Goodra: Only one thing to do! Go to Sandslash's lair and get the strawberries!

Goodra and Dragonite follow Sandslash. Goodra looks around, holding a gun.
Goodra: All clear!
Dragonite: You don't need to be that careful!
Goodra and Dragonite enter by smashing through a wall.

Goodra: Let's find those strawberries!

Goodra looks and finds them in the kitchen. She goes to get them, but stops and hides as Sandslash enters.

Sandslash: Mmmm..... I'm getting hungry! I think I'll eat these strawberries now!

Goodra: No!

Goodra picks up a battery on a table and throws it. It hits Sandslash's head.

Sandslash: Ow! What was that?

Sandslash walks round the table. Goodra does the same and gets out of the room. She hides in the shower, turning into a towel.

Sandslash: Now I have battery fluid on my head! I'm going to have it wash that off!

Sandslash walks into the bathroom.

Sandslash: Hmmm..... Am I going to have a bath or a shower?

Goodra: Please have a bath.... Please have a bath.....

Sandslash: Ooh! The shower's talking and it sounds a lot like Goodra! I'll have a shower!
Sandslash gets in the shower. Dragonite walks up to a TV.
Dragonite: Ooh! A TV! Let's see what's on!
Dragonite touches the TV and it blows up.
Dragonite: Not again!
Goodra: Dragonite! Help me!
Dragonite: Having fun in there?
Goodra: Just shut up and help!
Dragonite: OK. I'll take him out with Dragon Pulse!
Dragonite uses Dragon Pulse, but hits Goodra.
Dragonite: Damn it! I missed! I'll try again!
Goodra: Wait, Dragonite, no!
Dragonite tries again and hits Goodra. Sandslash drops the bar of soap he's holding.
Sandslash: Oh great! I dropped the soap! Now it's dirty! I'm going to have to finish early!
Sandslash gets out of the shower. He reaches for a towel, which is Goodra. She grabs his arm.
Goodra: Don't even think about it!
Sandslash screams and leaps away. Goodra runs. Sandslash runs into another room and finds Goodra holding a gun.
Goodra: Ha! Ha! I have a weapon and you don't!
Sandslash picks up a rocket launcher and fires at Goodra, but misses.
Dragonite: Hey! Pick on someone you're own size!
Sandslash fires at Dragonite, but misses. Goodra hides under a table in Sandslash's bedroom with Dragonite.
Goodra: I don't want to die!
Dragonite: Well, shut up, then!
Sandslash comes in a looks around.
Goodra: Ooh, he has nice feet!
Sandslash looks under the table. They're not there.
Sandslash: Weird! I swear they were in here!
A fart can be heard. Sandslash turns around to see Goodra and Dragonite walking away. They stop as Dragonite turns to Goodra.
Dragonite: Goodra! Why did you fart?!
Goodra: All I had to eat today was Chilli!
Sandslash chases Dragonite and Goodra everywhere in every possible direction. Goodra grabs the strawberries. Sandslash grabs the other end.
Goodra: These are mine!
Sandslash: They're mine!
Goodra: No! They're mine!
Goodra punches Sandslash, knocking him out. Goodra and Dragonite jump out the window.
Goodra: Yes! They're mine!
Dragonite: You know I found some strawberries, right?
Some policemen appear.
Police: You're under arrest for breaking and entering!
Goodra and Dragonite are in a prison cell.
Goodra: At least it can't get any worse!
A Ditto is in the same cell. Goodra and Dragonite both scream.

© 2017 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on December 22, 2016
Last Updated on July 13, 2017

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic