Totodile And Eevee's Adventure

Totodile And Eevee's Adventure

A Story by Fanfic
"

Totodile and Eevee have a little adventure in the garage.

"
"I'm finished!" said Eevee to Totodile.
Totodile and Eevee were friends. They were young. Totodile knew what Eevee was talking about.
"Great!" He said, "Can I come see it?"
"Yes!" she replied.
At Eevee's house, there was a computer. It had a big screen, a mouse and a keyboard. This is what Eevee had been building for ages now. Eevee and Totodile played for ages on it until Totodile's mum came and took Totodile home because he had stayed too long.
"When is Dad going to finish our computer, Mum?" asked Totodile.
"One day" she replied. Totodile could tell that she wasn't so sure about this.
"He's never going to finish it!" said Totodile.
"Why don't you and Eevee finish it, then?" she asked.
"Great idea!" shouted Totodile.
The next day, Totodile got Eevee and they went to his house. The computer was in the garage. It was a lot less complex than Eevee's. It was hardly started. 
"There's a lot to be done!" said Totodile.
"Then let's start right now!" replied Eevee.
There was a pile of boxes and other stuff.
"What's all this?" asked Eevee.
"I think it's just junk!" said Totodile, "Dad brought it home from work! His boss died or something and he brought all this home! He said it was a shame that all that stuff would go to waste!"
"OK" said Eevee, "So if we put the CPU here and...."
"Hey, look!" said Totodile, "A metal head!"
It was a head that was mainly pink and with and blue nose. It had a lot of angles, as if it was a polygon. Totodile lifted it and put it on a chair. It was heavy and Totodile could only just lift it.
"This looks like it goes here" said Eevee, "And this.... Hey! I thought we were getting this finished!"
"We are!" replied Totodile, "In a minute! Look! I think there's a whole body here! A body of metal!"
Eevee loved building stuff. With enormous effort, Totodile and Eevee lifted the body out of the box. They then took out other body parts, a blue foot and a blue tail. The body only had one foot attached to it.
"Let's put him back together!" said Eevee.
Totodile put the foot back in place. It seemed to just click into place. The tail did the same. They then lifted it and dragged it to a chair and pushed it into a sitting postion. Eevee grabbed the head and put it on top.
"He can watch us build the computer!" said Eevee.
"We'll have to think of a good name for him!" said Totodile.
While they continued to build the computer, they didn't notice the robot moving. It stood up off the chair. They had noticed it standing up.
"I am complete!" said the robot with a robotic voice.
"What are you?" asked Eevee.
"You initiated self repair!" said the robot, "I am a Porygon!"
"I don't like it!" said Totodile, "How do we turn it off?"
"Like and dislike is unimportant!" said the Porygon, "I cannot be turn off! I will survive! You will stay here and be porygonised!"
"What do you mean, porygonised?" asked Eevee. "We're not Porygons!"
"You will be!" replied the Porygon.
"My dad will come looking for us!" said Eevee.
"Then he will also be porygonised!" said the Porygon. There seemed to be no variation in it's voice.
"Try to leave, and I will disable you!" said the Porygon.
It turned and walked to a pile of boxes.
"Do you understand electronics?" it asked.
"I do a bit" replied Eevee.
"Not me!" said Totodile.
"You will help build the porygonising equipment!" Come here!" said the Porygon.
"It's getting late!" said Totodile, "I should really go!"
"You will remain where you are!" said the Porygon.
Totodile felt so useless as he watched Eevee build the machine. The Porygon gave her various parts and told what goes where. Eventually, the machine was built.
"Is that safe?" asked Totodile.
"There's a lot of power being generated!" replied Eevee, "Touch the wrong bit and bang! There's also a lot of exposed wires!"
"It will suffice!" said the Porygon, "Now you will be porygonised!"
"What will you do?" asked Eevee.
"I will remove your free will and all emotions!" replied the Porygon, "replacement of body part will follow when components are available!"
Totodile was trying to think. He knew if he tried to run, the Porygon would get him. And if their parents came in, the Porygon would get them. The Porygon reached for Eevee. Before it could grab her, a voice could be heard outside.
"Are you coming?" shouted Eevee's mum from outside.
The Porygon turned round after hearing this. Totodile looked at Eevee. She knew what Totodile was thinking.
"Now!" shouted Totodile.
They shoved the Porygon. It staggered backwards. It wasn't very far. It came back to grab Eevee again, so Totodile shoved it again. It staggered back the same distance. Totodile then shoved it again.....
....Straight in the wires of the machine. Electricity spread all across it's body. As Totodile and Eevee ran out, the Porygon fell into the wires again. It just seemed to collapse into it. An explosion could be heard behind the closed garage door.
"What have you been doing?" asked Eevee's mum, "I hope you haven't broken anything!"
"I hope we have!" said Eevee.
As the walked away, the head of the Porygon landed on the floor.

© 2017 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
Added on January 30, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic