Getting In A Fight

Getting In A Fight

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

Kanga challenges Charizard to a a duel. Whoever wins wll get Dragonite as their girlfriend....

"
Dragonite and Charizard are standng near each other.
Dragonite: ....And one thing I've always wondered is, what rhymes with orange?
Charizard: I don't know.... Hey! What's that on your tail?
Kanga is hugging Dragonte's tail.
Dragonite: Kanga! How many times?! Remember what I keep telling you?!
Kanga: No!
Dragonite: I stay away from you, Charizard stays with me and you stay in the pouch!
Dragonite shoves Kanga in Kangaskhan's pouch. She and Charizard walk away.
Kanga: Why doesn't she like me?
Kangaskhan: Because... you used to work with the person she hated more than anyone else!
Kanga: Why does she like Charizard so much?
Kangaskhan: How should I know? He's a dragon! Maybe if you beat him up in a fight, she might like you a bit more!
Kanga starts to think.
Kanga: A good idea!
Kanga jumps out of Kangaskhan's pouch. Runs up to Charizard and stomps on his tail. The end of it, and burns his foot.
Kanga: Ow!
Charizard: What are you doing?!
Kanga: I challenge you to a fight! Winner gets Dragonite!
Charizard stares at Kanga for a moment, then laughs. Kanga grabs Charizard tail and bites it.
Charizard: Ow! Stop that!
Kanga: Or are you too afraid to lose?
Charizard: Me? Afraid of you? I accept your challenge! Meet me here tomorrow first thing!
Kanga walks back.
Kangaskhan: What was that about?
Kanga: By tommorow, Dragonite will be mine!
Kangaskhan picks up Kanga.
Kangaskhan: What did you do?
Kanga: I challenged Charizard to a fight!
Kangaskhan: Kanga! I was only joking! You can't fight Charizard! He'll burn you into dust!
Kanga: No! He won't! I hurt him twice easily and it hurt him a lot!
Kangaskhan: He wasn't ready! Tomorrow, he will be! You go straight over to Charizard and tell him you're not going to fight him!
Kanga: No! I can beat him!
Kangaskhan: No, you really can't! His Flamethrower can melt rocks!
Kanga: But it's not effective against rock types!
Kangaskhan tries to think of how to respond to this. Dragonite walks in.
Dragonite: I really like what you're doing! And you're doing it for me!
Kanga: Two against one! I'm fighting him!
Kangaskhan: Actually it's three against one with Charizard... D'oh!
The next morning, Kanga is sleeping in bed. It's 5:30am. An alarm clock goes off. Kanga picks it up and throws it away. It stops. There is knocking on the door. Kangaskhan comes in. 
Kangaskhan: Come on! Get up! It's time for breakfast!
At Latias's Cafe.
Kanga: I didn't know you opened this early!
Latias: We don't usually! But you have to get a lot of food and energy if you're fighting Charizard!
Kanga has a plate full of eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, chips and toast.
Latias: And it's all free of charge!
Dragonite: Everyone will be there! Even me! Because you're doing it for me!
Kanga grabs a bottle of tomato ketchup. He unable to get any out, even when slapping the bottom of the bottom upside down. Later, everyone is sitting, Mudkip, Skarmory, Kecleon, Mightyena, Latias, Nidorina, Miltank, Dragonite and Kangaskhan are there.
Dragonite: Everyone will remember this day! Especially me! Because he's doing it for me!
Latias: Crumbs all over my floor! That's what I remember!
Charizard arrives.
Charizard: Let's make this more interesting!
Charizard mega evolves into Mega Charizard X.
Kanga: Hey! That's not fair!
Charizard: Well, burns aren't really fair, but no one complains about that! Are you ready?
Kanga: Are you?
Kanga runs at Charizard, but he hits him back with his tail. Kanga runs again, dodges Charizard's tail and jumps into his chest with no effect. Charizard hits Kanga with fire in mid air. Kanga flies back into a ? block. A star comes out. Kanga falls to the floor. He grabs the star. Kanga runs at Charizard, who tries to hit him with his tail, but Kanga grabs it and jumps up with it, making Charizard falls off his feet. As he gets back up, Kanga jumps on his head and holds on. Charizard tries to shake him off, but Kanga holds on. Charizard charges towards a rock. Kanga jumps off and Charizard smashes his head against the rock. Kanga's star wears off. Charizard slowly gets back up on his feet.
Charizard: You.... can't defeat me!
Charizard falls to the floor as he walks towards Kanga, then gets back up.
Charizard: You're.... just a... baby Kangaskhan!
Charizard tries to grab Kanga, but he dodges and Charizard falls on the floor. Kanga tries to attack Charizard from behind, but he hits Kanga with his tail as he turns round, smashing Kanga against the rock. Kanga tries to get back up, but is unable to.
Charizard: I won!
Dragonite runs towards Charizard, who prepares to hug her, but she runs past him and straight to Kanga.
Kanga: Did I win?
Dragonite: No! But you were close, though!
Dragonite hugs Kanga and gives him to Kangaskhan. Dragonite then walks over to Charizard. She puts her hands on his face and slaps him, knocking him out.
Dragonite: Shame on you! Beating up little children!
Two weeks later. At Latias's Cafe.
Kanga: Hey! This sausage is under cooked! I want to talk to Latias!
Latias comes in.
Kanga: This food is horrible! I challenge you to a fight!

© 2017 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on February 8, 2017
Last Updated on February 11, 2017

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic