Photocopier

Photocopier

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

Dragonite plays with a photocopier that can clone things.

"
Dragonite is walking with a box of doughnuts. There only one left. She sees a photocopier.
Dragonite: Hmmm.... Why not? When am I ever going to see one of these again?
Dragonite puts the doughnut on the photocopier and turns it on. Another doughnut comes out.
Dragonite: It worked! I thought it was just going to copy it on a piece of paper!
Dragonite eats both doughnuts.
Dragonite: If Porygon is copy protected, I wonder what would happen if I....
Dragonite picks up Poly and puts her on the photocopier. 
Dragonite: Screw you, Pokedex!
Another Porygon comes out. Dragonite picks it up. The Porygon has "ILLEGAL COPY. WILL NOT WORK." on it's back. Dragonite throws it behind her into a bin labelled "trash" full of pokemon nobody like.
Dragonite: Go in the trash where you belong.
Dragonite gets out a £5 note and puts it on the photocopier. And rapidly taps the button over and over. At a shop, Dragonite tries to buy Pokemon Let's Go Eevee.
Zangoose: I've already told you, your money is no good.
Dragonite: And what makes you so damn sure?
Zangoose: See where it says "Void" and "Value equals Type: Null" and "Photocopied money"?
Dragonite: Shut up.
Back at the photocopier.
Dragonite: A cloning machine and it can't even handle a simple task. Eat lead photocopier!
Dragonite tries to pull out a gun, but has a burrito instead.
Dragonite: This isn't my gun! This is a burrito! Mmmm.... Burrito....
Dragonite puts the burrito on the photocopier. 2 minutes later. Marina walks in and sees Dragonite cloning the burrito over and over and stuffing them into a bag.
Dragonite: OK, let's be honest. This isn't the weirdest thing you've caught me doing.

© 2019 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on February 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 15, 2019

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic