Making Cookies

Making Cookies

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

Salazzle makes her own cookies when she sees a sale, but has to spend money to redecorate the bathroom.

"
Riley brings a newspaper to Salazzle, who is sitting in a chair with a glass of orange juice.
Salazzle: Let's see what's horribly wrong with the world before I start redecorating the bathroom.
On the front page: 50% off all cookies. Limited time offer.
Salazzle: I can't afford that, with the amount I'm spending on the bathroom! We're going to have to make our own!
Salazzle and Riley arrive at a pottery factory. They come to Kommo-o sitting by the door.
Salazzle: You don't mind if we use the kiln for a few hours?
Salazzle and Riley start shoveling the ingredients into a cement mixer.
Salazzle: We're going to need a lot of flour.
Next, they pour the mix onto a conveyor belt, where it's cut into rectangles. Riley then puts them into the kiln.
Riley: Now, we wait.
Eventually.... The cookies are done. Riley takes them out.
Salazzle: They look good. Now, for a taste.
Salazzle takes a cookie and tries to bite it, but it very hard and doesn't break.
Salazzle: That almost cracked my teeth! They're as hard as granite!
Riley, leaning on the cement mixer, points at it.
Riley: Maybe you should've cleaned the cement mixer first.
Salazzle: Why didn't you tell me?!
Riley: I did.
Salazzle: Why didn't you tell me I wasn't listening?!
Riley: I did.
Salazzle: Well, this was a waste of time! Throw them out!
Riley has all the cookies in a sack. Back home, he starts sticking them on the bathroom wall like tiles. Salazzle comes in the bathroom.
Salazzle: These are the best bathroom tiles ever!
Later, Salazzle walks out of a shop, carrying a lot of biscuit. Someone puts a sign in the shop window "COOKIE SALE: SOLD OUT"
Salazzle: Nice one, Riley, saving me money.

© 2019 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on April 26, 2019
Last Updated on May 4, 2019

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic