The Elf Queen

The Elf Queen

A Story by Fantasia Meister
"

A short story about how an elf girl became queen of an entire country.

"

Once upon an unknown time, in an ancient land. Gorla by name. Two powerful elder dragons came and over took the land that was inhabited by humans, elves, and dwarfs alike. The races united together to defeat their large foes, but the elder dragons were far too powerful for the all races. They lost a vast number of inhabitants in the war against the mighty gods and upon their defeat the inhabitants were enslaved and punished under them. 


The elder dragons had enslaved and reigned over the land for five hundred years. They would swallow five people every hundred years to preserve their strength and sometimes eat more just for sport. The people had the power of the Komega armor and Gomega Blade, blessed by the gods, able to slay the elder dragons but no soldier was skilled enough to wield such powerful weapons. The people cried and prayed for a savior amongst all the inhabitants that would be able to wield such material that was blessed by the gods. They all prayed to one day be saved from the mighty grip of the elder dragons but have waited for that day to come ever since. No one ever losing the faith continued praying hoping that one day such warrior would come and save the land from such horror.


One day however, in the small village of Tya, an elf girl by the name of Ariah was given by her parents to an ancient war master that trained her and a group of warriors that trained hard and long for the battle against the twin dragons. For twenty years has the elf girl train along with other inhabitants.


When the day finally came, hundreds of warriors were not able to even were pieces of the armor much less its entirety. But when it was time for Ariah to try the armor she was able to wield both the armor of Komega and the sword Gomega. All the people of the land cheered mightily for her as she prepared and ventured off to the mountain where the twin elder dragons had stayed.


She had reached the summit by nightfall and had met the twin dragon sleeping away comfortably. Ariah traveled down into the crater and cleaved the head of one dragon. As the blood gushed from the dragon's neck and onto the face of the other, he awoke sending out a loud thunderous roar that shook the foundations of the land. The people watched as the mountain turned into a volcano from the fire that was crashing down inside the crater.


Ariah and the beast had an epic battle which lasted for a few hours. The dawn cracked open the dark skies the fire that covered the summit died away and a loud roar was sent throughout the land as Ariah gave the finishing blow.


When Ariah had appeared unto the people of the land, they were grateful she had returned as bowing and praising her name. But she had came back much different. Her eyes glowed light blue. Parts of the torso and leggings for the armor had been broken off revealing parts of her body. The sword she had wielded emanated a shine. And power had emanated from her presence. At the point, the point people had worshipped her and called her the Elf Queen. 


And for many millenniums after, the land of Gorla was protected by Queen Ariah.


But everyone knows that no good thing or protection could last forever...


Author's Note: the picture to this story is on my blog: 

© 2014 Fantasia Meister


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nicely written, I hope to see more :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Fantasia Meister

10 Years Ago

Thanks :) I'm thinking if I should extended the story longer or not.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on February 17, 2014
Last Updated on February 17, 2014

Author

Fantasia Meister
Fantasia Meister

Arverne, NY



About
My name is Fantasia Meister, of course not my real name. I like to write and hopefully become a just what my name means, being a master at pulling things from dreams and fantasies and bringing it into.. more..